TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 20, 2017 at 11:07 PM Post #15,121 of 24,683
I'm so glad people are finally getting their orders in. High build quality seems to be a common denominator amongst the few who have received it. Turns out waiting patiently is in our favor!

Don't jinx it.

Trinity's had a curse on them ever since they phantom's came around.

Instead of saying BOO, they say BOB
basshead.gif

Apr 21, 2017 at 2:30 AM Post #15,127 of 24,683
Just a very quick post before I go to work.

As happy as I was that my Master's came yesterday - I'd had a crap day and wasn't in the right frame of mind to concentrate on anything properly.

Inital impressions, though....

Build quality is fantastic! Solid feeling with the same great quality cables. The connector is a nice tight fit too, so it's not just going to tug out too easily.

Same huge selection of filters and tips, so need to have a mess with those.

One thing I would say, though... they do need more driving than the Vyrus! Using either my iPhone or Axaon Mini, they aren't as loud as I would like at full volume. I know that isn't good for my ears etc... I just like loud music.

They do go to higher volumes through my MacBook Pro, but I don't feel like the sound is as good through that. Need to get myself something to help drive them a bit more.

Sound quality is great, as was to be expected, but will write something a little more descriptive about this once I'm in a better mood.

Apr 21, 2017 at 3:06 AM Post #15,131 of 24,683
Right I've been offline for way longer that I'd like so I've literally got no idea whats going on now.

I ordered the bundle of PM6 with the Airs so I've got a few questions though (hopefully it ain't repeated in the same context of the bundle):

1. What's the status on the Airs and PM6 now? :x
2. Will I need to wait for both to be ready before Trinity will ship them together, or will the Airs be delivered first?

Cheers,
Tobias

Apr 21, 2017 at 3:09 AM Post #15,132 of 24,683
  Right I've been offline for way longer that I'd like so I've literally got no idea whats going on now.

I ordered the bundle of PM6 with the Airs so I've got a few questions though (hopefully it ain't repeated in the same context of the bundle):

1. What's the status on the Airs and PM6 now? :x
2. Will I need to wait for both to be ready before Trinity will ship them together, or will the Airs be delivered first?

Cheers,
Tobias

To answer Q1: People have been receiving their Airs since yesterday, but that's for UK so we can presume that they're being shipped all over the world now. However still no sign for the PM6.

for Q2: I reckon it is based on first come first, but I could be wrong. I do believe that you'll get your Airs first. 

Apr 21, 2017 at 3:26 AM Post #15,133 of 24,683

To answer Q1: People have been receiving their Airs since yesterday, but that's for UK so we can presume that they're being shipped all over the world now. However still no sign for the PM6.

for Q2: I reckon it is based on first come first, but I could be wrong. I do believe that you'll get your Airs first. 

Thanks for the info man. Hoping I'll get the Airs first. No idea what's going won with the PM6s at all too.

What promotions is bob running to sate everyone here? lol

Apr 21, 2017 at 3:27 AM Post #15,134 of 24,683
  Thanks for the info man. Hoping I'll get the Airs first. No idea what's going won with the PM6s at all too.

Haha mate, I've no idea what's going on with the PM6 too, still waiting for mine and my Masters. Guess the wait continues. 

Apr 21, 2017 at 3:36 AM Post #15,135 of 24,683

Same here, waiting for Air and PM6 bundle as well as other IEM. I hope to start getting something soon, Air should be on the way, PM6 and hunter ... i fear they are not ready yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back