TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 20, 2017 at 3:15 PM Post #15,077 of 24,683
Uk received, then it Will be Belgium probably and France(where i'am), and i'll tell you but usually it take around 5 days to travel to me.

I guess...

Master and pm6 on order and i dont expect pm6 until Uk received their own.

Apr 20, 2017 at 3:53 PM Post #15,082 of 24,683
From the shipment pictures, all I'm gathering is not that they were SHIPPED, but items were PACKED and THEN massive shipped. I'm guessing they're not shipping as they go along. I just hope they're not waiting for PM6 and Hunter to be packed entirely before shipping. Otherwise, I'll get my hunter by 2018. :wink:

Apr 20, 2017 at 3:55 PM Post #15,084 of 24,683
  From the shipment pictures, all I'm gathering is not that they were SHIPPED, but items were PACKED and THEN massive shipped. I'm guessing they're not shipping as they go along. I just hope they're not waiting for PM6 and Hunter to be packed entirely before shipping. Otherwise, I'll get my hunter by 2018. :wink:

I agree, they first pack and then ship.

Apr 20, 2017 at 3:56 PM Post #15,085 of 24,683
First post. New user.

I've been following this thread from the shadows for updates on shipping.

I'm out in Southern California.
I have received tracking info for two Vyrus's and an Icarus III.
Arriving tomorrow, Friday 4/21/2017
From Alabama, GA via USPS

Still waiting on two Masters.
My last email from Jake stated that they would be shipping out next week.

I have received incorrect updates from Jake in the past, so fingers crossed that this time will be correct.

I really liked my first pair of Vyrus'. They sounded very good and I initially picked them up for $30USD with a discount code.
I'm a beginner in the IEM game and can't wait to try out the Vyrus2, Icarus III and Master.

I am sure that Trinity will do good by all of us the next time they decide to make more batches of headphones. They know they messed up big time. They probably know better than anyone that they can't afford to make the same mistakes in the future.

My guess is that once these orders are completely done, they will take a break to make adjustments to their order structure and customer service.

I may come back tomorrow night to give a small update on initial quality and first impressions.

If I don't, then I wish you all the best of luck with your orders.
Hopefully this post will lift some spirits :)

Cryptic-

Apr 20, 2017 at 3:58 PM Post #15,086 of 24,683
First post. New user.

I have received incorrect updates from Jake in the past, so fingers crossed that this time will be correct.

I really liked my first pair of Vyrus'. They sounded very good and I initially picked them up for $30USD with a discount code.
I'm a beginner in the IEM game and can't wait to try out the Vyrus2, Icarus III and Master.

I am sure that Trinity will do good by all of us the next time they decide to make more batches of headphones. They know they messed up big time. They probably know better than anyone that they can't afford to make the same mistakes in the future.

My guess is that once these orders are completely done, they will take a break to make adjustments to their order structure and customer service.

I may come back tomorrow night to give a small update on initial quality and first impressions.

If I don't, the I wish you all the best of luck with your orders.
Hopefully this post will lift some spirits
smily_headphones1.gif

Cryptic-

I seriously doubt you're getting your Icarus III since they changed the website to shipping in May.

Apr 20, 2017 at 4:03 PM Post #15,087 of 24,683
Love those tips!! Where do they come from?

I used to do a yearly show down where you are in a place called St Agnes. There's a pub close to the seafront on the road that goes to the beach that had like a rock festival every summer.

One night I played there only to find a crowd of seals down at the beach listening!!!

I had no idea that my Vyrus 2 and Master was on the way, Hernandoco.

Hi Ian ,
What you're looking at is Peterek custom cables , silver coated copper 4 ft. And the shells and tips are my own custom builds from Multimorph hand mouldable plastic. The tips are hand moulded over my favourite tips and contoured to my ear canals.
St Agnes is a wonderful place although for Surfer's it's known as Badlands due to the localism there. Cornwall is a fantastic place. We are moving up the coast soon to South Devon but I'll still be less than an hour away

Apr 20, 2017 at 4:04 PM Post #15,088 of 24,683
First post. New user.

If I don't, then I wish you all the best of luck with your orders.
Hopefully this post will lift some spirits
smily_headphones1.gif

Cryptic-

I strongly doubt the Icarus III will be in the package... If it is, you're luckier than most of us. :wink: They'll probably ship in batch, so expect more than 1 package! :)

Apr 20, 2017 at 4:22 PM Post #15,089 of 24,683
Hey,

Is there any word on the atlas deltas?

Weren' they supposed to be shipping to the US by now?

IndigoBob I don't want to add to any frustration but my concern is now not whether they are shipped or not because I am pretty sure I am not going to receive them (I have explained the situation to them like 1.5 months back, if they don't dispatch it sooner I won't be able to receive them) but why are they not updating the specifications and designs which is still subject to change. Then when they started shipping them 9 weeks back why hasn't anyone on this planet received them. Maybe they are not on heading but not anywhere online? No reviews on the website?

I have lost all my hope in the purchase after Jake stopped replying.

Plus on the bonus I requested Jake a multiple of times regarding shipping he told me they were not shipped then I asked Bob regarding he told me after he checked the file that it has been shipped prior to 3rd May (he didn't tell the date) then I asked Jake again about details so that I can anticipate their arrival he told me they were shipped on 7th April. I don't know whom to trust and how much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back