TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 20, 2017 at 1:23 PM Post #15,046 of 24,683
  So... it was a lie when Bob said "the US has the Masters and the Vyrus v2" on Monday a week ago..?

Or is Jake wrong? I took his statement to mean that they just shipped the packages to the US. This is why clear communication is important. *Sigh* 

No idea. From what Jake told me, Trinity sent Master (potentially Air) to USA (he didn't say when) and they will start shipping out early next week. So either they were received and held for a week or we've got some conflicting info

Apr 20, 2017 at 1:24 PM Post #15,047 of 24,683
  Can we all agree that shipping info was what it was and we all try to hope we all get everything? So that we start arguiing on the IEM themselves? Sure I personally would love to read somebody got a pm6 and hunter (so that I can wait at ease), but those airs look nice

I guess we all still desire an update from Bob about it all? Would be a bit easy to be like: "They started shipping lets forget what happened"

Apr 20, 2017 at 1:32 PM Post #15,049 of 24,683
While the status of just about the entire lineup is in limbo with regards to shipping, I can report that my tracking has been updated for my Vyrus order. The tracking is no longer in pre-shipment status, but on it's way! Supposed to be here tomorrow.

Apr 20, 2017 at 1:38 PM Post #15,050 of 24,683
Anyone have any insight on what USPS priority would do if your mail is held for 3 weeks? I'm literally sitting in the international terminal at LAX leaving for 3 weeks, mail is held and not sure what the USPS would do, hold the package or return it. In case anyone wants to respond with call USPS, I board in 45 minutes no time to call and not calling them from overseas when I land. Sorry about the off topic twist.   

Apr 20, 2017 at 1:40 PM Post #15,052 of 24,683
While the status of just about the entire lineup is in limbo with regards to shipping, I can report that my tracking has been updated for my Vyrus order. The tracking is no longer in pre-shipment status, but on it's way! Supposed to be here tomorrow.

You will be getting an e-mail stating that they are out for delivery from Trinity. Or at least I did. Should receive my Vyrus-2 today, 1day earlier than previously stated. They must have done something about providing more info concernig the shipping status. That was much needed. Now to wait for the Air, Master and Hunter in the next few weeks. In the US.

Apr 20, 2017 at 1:40 PM Post #15,053 of 24,683
  So... it was a lie when Bob said "the US has the Masters and the Vyrus v2" on Monday a week ago..?

Or is Jake wrong? I took his statement to mean that they just shipped the packages to the US. This is why clear communication is important. *Sigh* 

bob is the owner of the company so IMO his word is what we should be holding them to.  take the truthfulness of his statements how you will...

http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/14040#post_13419088  April 12 - Our Guys in US now have Master and Vyrus and so they will work through them along with the Air, so hang in their for a short while for those waiting, they won't all get packed in a day and will take about a week to get everything shipped.

Apr 20, 2017 at 1:42 PM Post #15,054 of 24,683
  Anyone have any insight on what USPS priority would do if your mail is held for 3 weeks? I'm literally sitting in the international terminal at LAX leaving for 3 weeks, mail is held and not sure what the USPS would do, hold the package or return it. In case anyone wants to respond with call USPS, I board in 45 minutes no time to call and not calling them from overseas when I land. Sorry about the off topic twist.   

USPS priority will do two attemped deliveries and should hold it after that... email them with tracking number and advice them,

Apr 20, 2017 at 1:48 PM Post #15,055 of 24,683
Just had a very brief listen to the Air. Very neat little units, fit into my ears easily. Connected easily to my ipad. Occasional drop out of the right ear. The left seems to be the master unit. Sound quality was quite rich, full, plenty of bass. Haven't experimented with filters at all. Got them on charge now, though there was some charge in them. The instructions are very simplistic & seem to be Chinese by origin - some English not quite correct.
I've just uploaded the leaflet to my photobucket page with photos of Air & Master (couple of pages back is the link).

Apr 20, 2017 at 1:49 PM Post #15,056 of 24,683

Call USPS (1-800-275-8777), give them your info, and ask them for whatever action you desire.

Apr 20, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #15,057 of 24,683
You will be getting an e-mail stating that they are out for delivery from Trinity. Or at least I did. Should receive my Vyrus-2 today, 1day earlier than previously stated. They must have done something about providing more info concernig the shipping status. That was much needed. Now to wait for the Air, Master and Hunter in the next few weeks. In the US.

Dammit, you're officially getting it earlier than me even though I ordered over a month before you did
mad.gif
. Mine just left Bama in the wee hours of this morning so if it's gonna show up, it's definitely not doing it today.

USPS priority will do two attemped deliveries and should hold it after that... email them with tracking number and advice them,

I second the advice to ask them. But I think what the OP meant was that they have asked USPS to hold their mail for the duration of the the trip. Logic would dictate the way that works is USPS essentially assumes the role of being the recipient for that period of time and then when the actual recipient comes back, they can pick up their bulk of mail. And if that's the case, then the package shouldn't be sent back to Trinity, just should be held with the rest of the mail.

Apr 20, 2017 at 1:54 PM Post #15,058 of 24,683
Just had a very brief listen to the Air. Very neat little units, fit into my ears easily. Connected easily to my ipad. Occasional drop out of the right ear. The left seems to be the master unit. Sound quality was quite rich, full, plenty of bass. Haven't experimented with filters at all. Got them on charge now, though there was some charge in them. The instructions are very simplistic & seem to be Chinese by origin - some English not quite correct.
I've just uploaded the leaflet to my photobucket page with photos of Air & Master (couple of pages back is the link).

Wow, yeah those BT instructions really are just totally generic. Me thinks there will need to be some playing around to understand what those instructions actually mean and the finer details of how the Air operates.

Apr 20, 2017 at 1:55 PM Post #15,060 of 24,683
Hey,

Is there any word on the atlas deltas?

Weren' they supposed to be shipping to the US by now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back