TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 19, 2017 at 12:26 PM Post #14,839 of 24,683
just 11 pages to 1000.......hopefully tomorrow,we might see something? email updates abt shipping!

Very important: We must achieve 1000 pages BEFORE someone receives either a PM6, a Hunter or an Air. Otherwise, the feeling of fulfilment will be completely for naught.
beyersmile.png

beerchug.gif

Apr 19, 2017 at 12:52 PM Post #14,843 of 24,683

I just got CA Lyra II from Massdrop. Pretty great reviews. I would think Nova is no slouch either.

Considering Trinity's Price/Value record, PM6 will be really good but I assume very different.
From what I read, CA's are more "musical" and soft/emotional with some intended coloring. PM6 is supposed to be rather neutral/revealing. 

In the end it comes down to personal preference/price and if you're willing to wait for PM6.

I just cancelled my preordered PM6 (red). price was 200£. 

Shoot. I always miss massdrop sales.

Apr 19, 2017 at 12:52 PM Post #14,844 of 24,683
Very important: We must achieve 1000 pages BEFORE someone receives either a PM6, a Hunter or an Air. Otherwise, the feeling of fulfilment will be completely for naught. :beyersmile:  :beerchug:

Good point!......and so even if someone receive theirs will have to wait (in)definitely until this thread reach yes 1000 mark. :wink: this weekend is going to be more fun & booze for the brits.:beerchug:

Apr 19, 2017 at 1:34 PM Post #14,846 of 24,683
Depends on what those bags are ... still 10 pages to go ....

Yeah but this time they dare to post those pictures which means,its the message they are updating us thru those pictures abt the "tri"iems that many are waiting for,is nicely packed and ready to pick-up/drop and none cares if they are kombi tips,hyperion,vyrus 2 or even lytz cable shipments nor trinity themselves........

Apr 19, 2017 at 1:51 PM Post #14,850 of 24,683
So they need to finalize shipping next week, OK. I still wonder though how come we haven't seen anything yet from members when it comes to PM6, Hunter, Air and Atlas Delta and only a few Masters. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back