TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 19, 2017 at 11:24 AM Post #14,822 of 24,683
If you zoom in on the stacked brown packages, you can see that one box is for Hungary and another one for Russia.

If anybody from hungary or russia just read your post then you can guarantee there trying to zoom in to see there names now!
Im just glad that some of you are gonna get your orders , i have my master still waiting on others but glad to wait until there definitely ready to go out the door .

Apr 19, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #14,828 of 24,683

One dude on here did, and Bob/Trinity/the Masters & Icarus III apparently made a great impression on him. But as far as I know, he didn't obtain or ask for any information concerning the status of orders or shipping generally. 

I was at the SoCal Canjam early on Saturday and noticed Trinity close to the entrance. There is a video tour of the exhibitors and Trinity is on there. I talked with Bob and his crew for a good half hour and listened to the Icarus through his phone and the Master. Very cool folks. I'm not worried in the slightest and I'm waiting on four models! I didn't feel the need to give them any grief as I've been more than satisfied with my Atlas/Bluetooth and my PM4. Yes they are not perfect but IMO even at full list they punch above their weight. They made a point of finding me later (sitting at Jerry Harvey's booth listening to $3000 Layla IEM's!) and gave me a nice Trinity hat. Spoke volumes in my book. Class act!

Cheers

Apr 19, 2017 at 11:53 AM Post #14,829 of 24,683
And the plastic wrapping is for APC overnight shipping courier in the UK if the ole eyes don't deceive ...

I thought the very same thing.

On a separate note has anyone tried/purchased the Aune M1s or can recommend a cost friendly equivalent with balanced output (around £200?) I have requested the balanced cable for the Masters and now need a source (purchased when the balanced cable was part of the package).  Never listened via a balanced connection but hear from some of the peeps on this thread that the sound difference is considerable compared to SE. Truth be told I'm a little thick and haven't got a clue behind the technical side of how it all works but would be grateful if anyone has a recommendation.

Apr 19, 2017 at 11:55 AM Post #14,830 of 24,683
I wonder how the phantom master 6 compares to the Campfire Audio Nova. I've been particularly interested in the phantom master 6 because I just adore trinity products. It's too bad no one knows how they sound yet, because I honestly am this close to getting them. 

Apr 19, 2017 at 11:59 AM Post #14,831 of 24,683
I am thinking about ordering the ICARUS III, and they seem to have the same shape as many other IEMs from Trinity.
Can some report how much they stick out?
Do you got problems when laying in bed on the side ?

Apr 19, 2017 at 11:59 AM Post #14,832 of 24,683
  I'm guessing he needs time to work through the massive backlog of email piles. I haven't bothered to try and contact them because I'm fairly certain it won't get me my Master any faster so I'll just sit back and wait. I must say though I'm getting more salty as each week goes by with no new reports of customers receiving anything.

Would you say you're turning into a.....salty crab? I should show myself out
tongue.gif

Maybe I did do it at the wrong time but just ordered b grade CA Nova instead.
:)

Nova's a good buy. If you aren't bothered at all by the sharp corners. They sounded great to me and I loved the cable (except for the memory wire, but I just hate memory wire so I wouldn't count it as an actual negative mark on the cable, just personal preference). The comfort was a little bit of an issue for me mainly because of the sharp corners. They wouldn't be a problem if I didn't move, but if or when I did, they would shift a kinda poke at me (especially if I put on a beanie over them). I expect my Trinity orders to do a bit better simply because I don't see any sharp corners in the design. I hope I'm right.

"Hundreds of Airs going out today." Fingers crossed.

Ditto. First wireless IEM I purchased. I didn't want to get any others because the other fully wireless solutions weren't good sound quality from what I've read and I didn't get the ones where there's a wire between the shells because I decided all or nothing; either wired or no wires anywhere
biggrin.gif

I see packages alright, but no pics of PM6 / Hunters. Could be anything else.

I do also wish there was a packaged Hunter in the photos. Woulda been really nice to see a PM6, Hunter, and Air placed in a line next to one another.

Also, unrelated to the above quoted posts, I now have a tracking number for my Vyrus order. But it's pre-shipment status so it doesn't actually have tracking data nor an accepted package yet. Because of this, there isn't an estimated delivery date for it. Maybe it'll show up early next week? Earlier would be lovely.

Apr 19, 2017 at 12:05 PM Post #14,834 of 24,683
  I wonder how the phantom master 6 compares to the Campfire Audio Nova. I've been particularly interested in the phantom master 6 because I just adore trinity products. It's too bad no one knows how they sound yet, because I honestly am this close to getting them. 

I just got CA Lyra II from Massdrop. Pretty great reviews. I would think Nova is no slouch either.

Considering Trinity's Price/Value record, PM6 will be really good but I assume very different.
From what I read, CA's are more "musical" and soft/emotional with some intended coloring. PM6 is supposed to be rather neutral/revealing. 

In the end it comes down to personal preference/price and if you're willing to wait for PM6.

I just cancelled my preordered PM6 (red). price was 200£. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back