TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 18, 2017 at 8:49 PM Post #14,761 of 24,683
  I've got a Hunter on order. Along with a Vyrus V2 and the Air. I'll post quick phone pics if I get either the Air or Hunter, maybe not the Vyrus though. Definitely will post if I get any of the at all, of course. Would love to get something this week, not currently confident that will happen though. Remaining hopeful.

Trinity is basically using USPS Priority mail for shipping in the US. While people do complain about USPS, I've always found it reliable and good in my area.

Yeah, I've found the USPS to be about the same reliability as Fedex, and infinitely more reliable than UPS. YMMV, though. 

Must... have... Masters... soon... 
frown.gif

Apr 18, 2017 at 8:49 PM Post #14,762 of 24,683
  I've got a Hunter on order. Along with a Vyrus V2 and the Air. I'll post quick phone pics if I get either the Air or Hunter, maybe not the Vyrus though. Definitely will post if I get any of the at all, of course. Would love to get something this week, not currently confident that will happen though. Remaining hopeful.

Trinity is basically using USPS Priority mail for shipping in the US. While people do complain about USPS, I've always found it reliable and good in my area.

I agree USPS priority is actually outstanding.  Cant be beaten for speed and cost.  Get tracking.  USPS rarely loses a package and given the numbers they ship its amazing actually.

Apr 18, 2017 at 11:13 PM Post #14,765 of 24,683
To get some positiviy in here, I just realized that I could purchase the hyperions for 13 $ with the discount code. Thirteen dollars. wow.
Quality wise the hyperions are comparing to 80-100 $ iems, so the original 45 $ you would have to pay, are allready a steal, but with all these discounts you can basically get them for free. And they are in stock and ship the next day, wich is rare for trinity products :D
What discount code is this? Does this apply to any buyer?

Apr 19, 2017 at 12:05 AM Post #14,768 of 24,683
Perhaps you will receive your Hunter before me as I have been told it will be another 2-3 weeks before mine is shipped. I do see that the shiping order seems to screwier every week. I have had mixed results with the USPS here, but am hopeful. Just received a refund from a KS campaign because the creator sent out a reward on two separate occasions, but never received either one.

I haven't bothered asking when mine's going to show up. They've gotten enough messages from others asking the same thing so I figured it wouldn't do me any good to pile onto that. I don't even have a tracking number for my Vyrus V2 order like you do, I'm jealous
tongue.gif
. If they said they'd be packing everything into one order if you have multiple orders, then I'd understand, but with the shipping out of the Masters and Vyrus V2 to some people, that clearly isn't the case so I dunno what's holding up my order of the Vyrus.

I agree USPS priority is actually outstanding.  Cant be beaten for speed and cost.  Get tracking.  USPS rarely loses a package and given the numbers they ship its amazing actually.

I haven't once had anything go wrong with a USPS Priority Mail package, whether I'm sending or receiving. Knock on wood, probably jinxed it now 
rolleyes.gif

For the price and volume of packages, I agree that it's actually statistically outstanding. At least for me, may be different for others depending on region; I've read about some really crappy situations before, but did always feel those were far more isolated, rather than the norm. 'Tis how the saying goes about the vocal minority. Because have you ever said anything about a delivery service unless they've really messed it up? I haven't. In my opinion, it's a great service for Trinity to be using, even better that it's their free shipping option. The just need inventory in stock to use it...

What discount code is this? Does this apply to any buyer?

I replied to that post a page back. I think the code is "50PERCENTOFFONCE" and I think it applies to people waiting on their Atlas Deltas, though honestly I think it might as well just apply to anyone who has an order with them and has been continually waiting past the proposed shipping times these recent months. You're certainly welcome to give it a go. Some people have reported that they used it to get a Hyperion because it makes it like $13, a ridiculously low price for what I think is a fantastic little thing.

Apr 19, 2017 at 12:29 AM Post #14,770 of 24,683
Did anyone here go to canjam and saw trinity? Its hard to keep with this thread when you have more than 100 messages everyday.

I believe a few here did and reported they had the Master, Icarus III and Vyrus available for listening. No Hunter, PM6, Air or Atlas-Delta unfortunately. I was hoping to see some first impressions of those but nope. 

Apr 19, 2017 at 12:30 AM Post #14,772 of 24,683
Did anyone here go to canjam and saw trinity? Its hard to keep with this thread when you have more than 100 messages everyday.

One dude on here did, and Bob/Trinity/the Masters & Icarus III apparently made a great impression on him. But as far as I know, he didn't obtain or ask for any information concerning the status of orders or shipping generally. 

who's bob?

... the dude who started this thread, who owns the company, and who's username is "BobTrinity?" Lol SMH 

Apr 19, 2017 at 12:32 AM Post #14,773 of 24,683

One dude on here did, and Bob/Trinity/the Masters & Icarus III apparently made a great impression on him. But as far as I know, he didn't obtain or ask for any information concerning the status of orders or shipping generally. 

who's bob?

... the dude who started this thread, who owns the company, and who's username is "BobTrinity?" Lol SMH 

you know i was joking right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back