TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 18, 2017 at 3:58 PM Post #14,721 of 24,683

Me thinks Bob has some explaining to do

​Well he has some explaining (or updating might be a better word) to do in general but only regarding AS if they actually have the IEMs in stock I guess. They definitely don't have the Air at this point :Currently out of stock! Be the first to know when the stock is available!

Apr 18, 2017 at 4:01 PM Post #14,722 of 24,683

Me thinks Bob has some explaining to do

I'm curious as to when Bob will appear on here again. Things seem to have gone back to as it were before the apology, not much of a point in apologising if things don't change. You would expect Trinity to give us more updates to give some more insight and be transparant towards the customer as to what is happing, what has shipped, how many to go, what about the shipping people did he speak to them. My order (Master) has at least shown up at some doorsteps, as well as one or so Hunters. Must be even harder to be a PM6/Atlas Delta pre-order!

Apr 18, 2017 at 4:09 PM Post #14,724 of 24,683

My order (Master) has at least shown up at some doorsteps, as well as one or so Hunters. 

pretty sure no hunters have been delivered - at least not to anyone in this or any other trinity thread.

Apr 18, 2017 at 4:09 PM Post #14,725 of 24,683

​Well he has some explaining (or updating might be a better word) to do in general but only regarding AS if they actually have the IEMs in stock I guess. They definitely don't have the Air at this point :Currently out of stock! Be the first to know when the stock is available!

At this point i don't really care if they have stock, the fact is my atlas/delta supposedly shipped mar24 and there is no sign of it. Airs have supposedly been shipping for weeks and there's no sign of them, I haven't even gotten any kind of notification for the masters leaving me to believe they haven't shipped and won't anytime soon.  The fact is things aren't adding up and Bob is hiding his head in the sand hoping it will go away when we are just getting more pissed.

Apr 18, 2017 at 4:10 PM Post #14,726 of 24,683
MMCX is less durable and more prone to having contact cut-offs. The twisting and constand removing + re-inserting wil cause more wear on it, comparativelt

Well it's better than that Trinity audio 2 pin where the female is the cable and the earphone is the male....It should've been the other way around and all the problems would've been solved. Since the housing of the IEM is restricted and cannot expand none of the issues would've occurred. 

Apr 18, 2017 at 4:20 PM Post #14,727 of 24,683
  pretty sure no hunters have been delivered - at least not to anyone in this or any other trinity thread.

I swear I have seen someone post their Hunter on this or the other thread with the Litz cable, am I finally going mad? 
biggrin.gif

Apr 18, 2017 at 4:21 PM Post #14,728 of 24,683
Ordered the Vyrus-2 last Friday and just got a tracking number, so should receive them this week. Ordered the Master on Jan. 8 and nothing. And still no info for my Air. Jake told me my Hunter won't be shipped for another 2-3 weeks. Still confused regarding the shipping out of Atlanta!

Apr 18, 2017 at 4:22 PM Post #14,730 of 24,683
More fun stretching the pizza analogy, :wink: All the references are based on the facts so far, and intended solely as humour without any negativity at all!!

So, seeing a great offer on the leaflet that came through your door, good ingredients for a damn fine price, you order the custom pizza, delivery in 30 minutes, however, subject to delays due to weather or traffic...
And now it's going to be late, they phone you and tell you this, so.. OK.
Then they call back and say "we're changing the base dough from plain to wholemeal, don't worry it will taste the same"..So, OK. :)
And they call back again, "we're sourcing better ingredients, so it will be a while longer..But will taste even more awesome!"..Ah, hmm, OK.
Another call - "we're experiencing a few problems getting hold of the ingredients, so expect a bit more delay, OK?" - sure, you want this pizza, OK.
A bit of time passes and you get to wondering, did the rain prevent delivery, is the traffic heavy? And so you call in, and are told that the pizza is now being cooked! Hooray!
But, no pizza appears. Hmm, rather peckish now, you check again. "Your pizza is being made, but we have lots of orders, we're a bit slammed so orders might not go out in..Err, order, but it's on the way!" Sighs, OK.
Now, nutritionally deprived, you start watching the traffic waiting for the moped to appear. :wink: No signs...
A further phone call elicits the information that the moped broke down, and the delivery guy is walking it to your apartment. But since they accept that this is not good, you can get 50% off your next pizza. And free bread sticks! But, we don't currently have any bread sticks, but if you place your order, we will get them to you later. This other pizza also does not have the ingredients ready, so we really can't say when that pizza will be ready for delivery, but we will guarantee next week delivery (subject to change). If you *really* can't wait any more, you can cancel the original pizza with no penalty. But, since you're still hungry... Although your neighbours gave up and ordered Chinese.
So, the pizza place closes for a long weekend, and you chew gum to stave off the growling stomach. You just know that the pizza will be awesome, so you'll wait. And you send in your coupon code to ensure that you will get your breadsticks, although you're a bit dubious about ordering another pizza, even with 50% off, maybe you will wait and see how your original pizza tastes.
And now, you sit and watch the traffic. You just know the pizza will be great, although you are slightly jealous of your neighbours sitting down with their Chinese food, but you prefer pizza, and it was a great deal! And you've got Ramen in the house anyway, and snacks. You just wish the pizza place would phone you again and let you know *exactly* where your pizza is, because it looks like the guy across the street got his pizza already!
All you know at this stage is... Better be damn fine pizza!
:)
This is gold! So creative haha good job

Users who are viewing this thread

Back