TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 18, 2017 at 12:43 PM Post #14,702 of 24,683
Here I what I believe, Trinity products are made in china, they were scheduled to be shipped out on a certain date, bob jumped the gun and told everyone it will be shipped a week after that. China then told him somwthins is wrong and needed more time to finish a certain components, so they gave himanother date, then they told him it cost this much more to get it done or they have to switch to another supplier for that component which will takes time. He's at their mercy because he's on a static budget because it was under value with the coupons applied. So it is in my belief nothing has been produced yet and that is why he is fines having us cancel, because it give hime more time and he is able to sell it at a higher price later to a least make a profit. These production issues had happened all the time my company, so we don't sell products until we have on hand to prevent headaches. We once placed 4000 alternators that had been sold to a certain company because we couldn't produce it fast enough here, we were quoted x price, when we received the poduxts, we were 240 short, their reasons was raw materials went up. However it was true, we made a lost on that deal. Live and learn.

Apr 18, 2017 at 1:35 PM Post #14,704 of 24,683
Well, it's actually a sad story this thread. People have been satisfied with quality and price of trinity products so far. But now this mess. We are shouting at each other with yes and no sayers, glass half full and half empty people that is.
I'm kinda enjoying reading this thread, I have to admit. But on the other hand, it's sad to see educated audio enthusiasts treating each other that way, not respecting other folks opinions. There are some facts given, some theories floating around.

I'm gettin impatient as well, having several hundred euros invested, waiting for more than 8 month I think, with more than 5 month delay for PM6, having not a single 100% working earphone left, especially not a decent one. But I refuse to give up on trinity cause I believe the iems are great.

But Bobtrinity, you're makin it so hard for us, unnecessarily hard that is. It's really hard to believe and wait when information are sparse and misleading, not making sense to some of us and often contradicting with what Jake says.

Come on Bob. Communicate with us. We've been patient and understanding for such a long time now and can be again. Give us a chance to understand.

I would really appreciate if you could show up and clear some things and answer some urgent questions. I think we have the right to know what's really goin on here.

Thanks buddy

Apr 18, 2017 at 3:09 PM Post #14,707 of 24,683
  Which multi-driver IEM could you suggest me to buy instead of pm6 ? :)

I don't want to get into naming other IEMs because this remains a Trinity sponsored thread, but I strongly suggest you look at Head-Fi's "headgear" section and look at the top IEMS. There are many in-ear headphones that fit the bill from tried-and-true companys that have been doing this for years. Cheers.

Apr 18, 2017 at 3:40 PM Post #14,713 of 24,683
Nah, I'm reading it pretty clearl, there are those pissed with getting theirs late, those unhappy about not getting information, and both.

You seem to be very triggered, why don't you go cool off somewhere else?

LOL what?? You gotta be kidding me. If you don't like the vibe here you are more than welcome to try the other Trinity thread.
Telling customers their orders have been shipped while they didn't isn't the kind of business practice I'm used to around Head-Fi.
I'm not even complaining or venting.
But please don't tell those who complain or vent to stop doing so as long as they are within the forum guidelines.

Apr 18, 2017 at 3:47 PM Post #14,715 of 24,683

​Do You think they have them on stock? Or is it also just some kind of pre-order? Because they don't have actual pictures of Hunter, just those old ones with old connectors.

My guess is it's a pre-order but the only way to be 100% would be to message them. From past experience they don't always make it clear whether they physically hold stock or are awaiting their initial batch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back