TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 17, 2017 at 7:58 PM Post #14,659 of 24,683
  Only if you have a Hunter though. I don't think it would work for the others. Not to mention you'd have to take all the drivers out first because that's how Bob did it.

Do you remember how Bob did it in that video? Pepperidge Farms does.

Do it with the drivers in.  That way, every song you listen to is fire.

Apr 17, 2017 at 10:20 PM Post #14,662 of 24,683
No way, I like the exclusivity.
smily_headphones1.gif

For all you know 2000 have been ordered...That counter doesn't even change, it just keeps saying 2 left.

Apr 17, 2017 at 11:52 PM Post #14,663 of 24,683

​I'd hate to see how these same whiners would react when it's taken the pizza guy 31 minutes to deliver a pizza to them!

Whiners? WHINERS? Lol, a $10 pizza, and a $100 pair of headphones are hardly the same thing, and a minute more to deliver a pizza than is normal compared to 6 months BEHIND schedule on a product launch are hardly the same thing. If you buy something from Best Buy (Or whatever there is in comparison in your country), and it says in stock, and they take 7 months longer than they were originally supposed to, you're telling me you wouldn't be pissed? Next time the pizza guy takes 4 hours, you tell me if you're happy with a cold, and probably hard pizza by that time. Otherwise, get off the thread bud.

Apr 18, 2017 at 12:14 AM Post #14,664 of 24,683

Whiners? WHINERS? Lol, a $10 pizza, and a $100 pair of headphones are hardly the same thing, and a minute more to deliver a pizza than is normal compared to 6 months BEHIND schedule on a product launch are hardly the same thing. If you buy something from Best Buy (Or whatever there is in comparison in your country), and it says in stock, and they take 7 months longer than they were originally supposed to, you're telling me you wouldn't be pissed? Next time the pizza guy takes 4 hours, you tell me if you're happy with a cold, and probably hard pizza by that time. Otherwise, get off the thread bud.

What if your pizza took 7 months?  Image the delivery person just shows up 7 months later and they're like, "here's your pizza bro.  Sorry it took us a while to create this pizza, we ran out of cheese."

Apr 18, 2017 at 1:00 AM Post #14,666 of 24,683
More fun stretching the pizza analogy, :wink: All the references are based on the facts so far, and intended solely as humour without any negativity at all!!

So, seeing a great offer on the leaflet that came through your door, good ingredients for a damn fine price, you order the custom pizza, delivery in 30 minutes, however, subject to delays due to weather or traffic...
And now it's going to be late, they phone you and tell you this, so.. OK.
Then they call back and say "we're changing the base dough from plain to wholemeal, don't worry it will taste the same"..So, OK. :)
And they call back again, "we're sourcing better ingredients, so it will be a while longer..But will taste even more awesome!"..Ah, hmm, OK.
Another call - "we're experiencing a few problems getting hold of the ingredients, so expect a bit more delay, OK?" - sure, you want this pizza, OK.
A bit of time passes and you get to wondering, did the rain prevent delivery, is the traffic heavy? And so you call in, and are told that the pizza is now being cooked! Hooray!
But, no pizza appears. Hmm, rather peckish now, you check again. "Your pizza is being made, but we have lots of orders, we're a bit slammed so orders might not go out in..Err, order, but it's on the way!" Sighs, OK.
Now, nutritionally deprived, you start watching the traffic waiting for the moped to appear. :wink: No signs...
A further phone call elicits the information that the moped broke down, and the delivery guy is walking it to your apartment. But since they accept that this is not good, you can get 50% off your next pizza. And free bread sticks! But, we don't currently have any bread sticks, but if you place your order, we will get them to you later. This other pizza also does not have the ingredients ready, so we really can't say when that pizza will be ready for delivery, but we will guarantee next week delivery (subject to change). If you *really* can't wait any more, you can cancel the original pizza with no penalty. But, since you're still hungry... Although your neighbours gave up and ordered Chinese.
So, the pizza place closes for a long weekend, and you chew gum to stave off the growling stomach. You just know that the pizza will be awesome, so you'll wait. And you send in your coupon code to ensure that you will get your breadsticks, although you're a bit dubious about ordering another pizza, even with 50% off, maybe you will wait and see how your original pizza tastes.
And now, you sit and watch the traffic. You just know the pizza will be great, although you are slightly jealous of your neighbours sitting down with their Chinese food, but you prefer pizza, and it was a great deal! And you've got Ramen in the house anyway, and snacks. You just wish the pizza place would phone you again and let you know *exactly* where your pizza is, because it looks like the guy across the street got his pizza already!
All you know at this stage is... Better be damn fine pizza!
:)

Apr 18, 2017 at 1:05 AM Post #14,667 of 24,683
More fun stretching the pizza analogy,
wink.gif
All the references are based on the facts so far, and intended solely as humour without any negativity at all!!

So, seeing a great offer on the leaflet that came through your door, good ingredients for a damn fine price, you order the custom pizza, delivery in 30 minutes, however, subject to delays due to weather or traffic...
And now it's going to be late, they phone you and tell you this, so.. OK.
Then they call back and say "we're changing the base dough from plain to wholemeal, don't worry it will taste the same"..So, OK.
smily_headphones1.gif

And they call back again, "we're sourcing better ingredients, so it will be a while longer..But will taste even more awesome!"..Ah, hmm, OK.
Another call - "we're experiencing a few problems getting hold of the ingredients, so expect a bit more delay, OK?" - sure, you want this pizza, OK.
A bit of time passes and you get to wondering, did the rain prevent delivery, is the traffic heavy? And so you call in, and are told that the pizza is now being cooked! Hooray!
But, no pizza appears. Hmm, rather peckish now, you check again. "Your pizza is being made, but we have lots of orders, we're a bit slammed so orders might not go out in..Err, order, but it's on the way!" Sighs, OK.
Now, nutritionally deprived, you start watching the traffic waiting for the moped to appear.
wink.gif
No signs...
A further phone call elicits the information that the moped broke down, and the delivery guy is walking it to your apartment. But since they accept that this is not good, you can get 50% off your next pizza. And free bread sticks! But, we don't currently have any bread sticks, but if you place your order, we will get them to you later. This other pizza also does not have the ingredients ready, so we really can't say when that pizza will be ready for delivery, but we will guarantee next week delivery. If you *really* can't wait any more, you can cancel the original pizza with no penalty. But, since you're still hungry... Although your neighbours gave up and ordered Chinese.
So, the pizza place closes for a long weekend, and you chew gum to stave off the growling stomach. You just know that the pizza will be awesome, so you'll wait. And you send in your coupon code to ensure that you will get your breadsticks, although you're a bit dubious about ordering another pizza, even with 50% off, maybe you will wait and see how your original pizza tastes.
And now, you sit and watch the traffic. You just know the pizza will be great, although you are slightly jealous of your neighbours sitting down with their Chinese food, but you prefer pizza, and it was a great deal! And you've got Ramen in the house anyway, and snacks. You just wish the pizza place would phone you again and let you know *exactly* where your pizza is, because it looks like the guy across the street got his pizza already!
All you know at this stage is... Better be damn fine pizza!
smily_headphones1.gif

Pretty sure this just summed up my entire experience via Pizza.... and I now have no bitching left to do.... so thank you for saving me time. LMAO This is priceless. :D

Apr 18, 2017 at 3:03 AM Post #14,668 of 24,683
i just emailed jake to cancel mine as well.  i really want to hear what the master sounds like and the price was great but i have to take a stand against this bull - - - -.  the blatant lies are so disrespectful to customers it's embarrassing.  all trust and respect for trinity is gone.  

I can understand being annoyed, but I honestly do not have ANY belief that Bob / Trinity has lied or been dishonest. I think that saying so is libelous. Saying that they're "shipping next week" and they don't ship is, I think in Bob's case, absolutely NOT a lie. A mismanagement of things? Or miscommunications from vendors? Very likely. But not a lie nor dishonesty. There's a HUGE difference.

I've seen hundreds of companies get into all sorts of not too different engineering / manufacturing delays digging themselves deep into problems. I've even seen out-and-out lying, and this ain't it.

That said, I believe that business planning mistakes; mismanaging the massive design changes; etc. are all likely, but not lying!

Apr 18, 2017 at 3:12 AM Post #14,670 of 24,683
I can understand being annoyed, but I honestly do not have ANY belief that Bob / Trinity has lied or been dishonest. I think that saying so is libelous. Saying that they're "shipping next week" and they don't ship is, I think in Bob's case, absolutely NOT a lie. A mismanagement of things? Or miscommunications from vendors? Very likely. But not a lie nor dishonesty. There's a HUGE difference.

I've seen hundreds of companies get into all sorts of not too different engineering / manufacturing delays digging themselves deep into problems. I've even seen out-and-out lying, and this ain't it.

That said, I believe that business planning mistakes; mismanaging the massive design changes; etc. are all likely, but not lying!

I'm with you on that one, I backed a kickstarter campaign that was supposed to be shipped in December now we are told MAYBE June if we're lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back