TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 17, 2017 at 1:31 PM Post #14,596 of 24,683
I pulled the trigger and canceled my orders of Master and red PM6.

I hate to do this but I figured after the latest broken delivery promise I am just being consequent. For me this ends here and now.

I still believe the IEMs will be amazing for the money when they finally arrive. And I wish Trinity the best.

But I have to say I lost my confidence and for me honesty is very important. I feel like Trinity were not totally honest to us.

I have bought 6 Trinity IEMs so far and was always very satisfied with the ones I actually received. All the more this is making me sad.

I wish to all of you still waiting that your IEMs will arrive soon.

I ordered a pair of LZ-A4 as some suggested. The have stellar reviews, are available and will be delivered very soon.

Cheers

Apr 17, 2017 at 1:46 PM Post #14,597 of 24,683

I hate to do this but I figured after the latest broken delivery promise I am just being consequent. For me this ends here and now.

I still believe the IEMs will be amazing for the money when they finally arrive. And I wish Trinity the best.

But I have to say I lost my confidence and for me honesty is very important. I feel like Trinity was not totally honest to us.

I have bought 6 Trinity IEMs so far and was always very satisfied with the ones I actually received. All the more this is making me sad.

I wish to all of you still waiting that your IEMs will arrive soon.

I ordered a pair of LZ-A4 as some suggested. The have stellar reviews, are available and will be delivered very soon.

Cheers

As soon as I get an answer on kickstarter I will cancel my 4 IEM+DAC as well. Honestly is everything. And it is gone.

Apr 17, 2017 at 1:56 PM Post #14,598 of 24,683
I mean, did they really start shipping 9 weeks ago?
Correct me if I'm wrong but we so far have seen approx 5 reports from people who got their Master,
0 Hunter, 0 PM6, 0 Phantom Air and 0 Atlas Delta, yet in stock items such as the Vyrus and Cables are shipped same day and Icarus lll got pushed to May.
Now this is not just on Head-Fi. Google search comes up with zero results. Is there any concrete info of what is really going on?

Apr 17, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #14,599 of 24,683

As soon as I get an answer on kickstarter I will cancel my 4 IEM+DAC as well. Honestly is everything. And it is gone.

i just emailed jake to cancel mine as well.  i really want to hear what the master sounds like and the price was great but i have to take a stand against this bull - - - -.  the blatant lies are so disrespectful to customers it's embarrassing.  all trust and respect for trinity is gone.  

Apr 17, 2017 at 2:04 PM Post #14,600 of 24,683
Ugh...this situation is so sad...

frown.gif

Apr 17, 2017 at 2:27 PM Post #14,604 of 24,683
Nothing and the address for delivery for me is Atlanta. Should be one of the first stateside to take delivery I would think. Ordered on 6/28/16.

I would think the same. I ordered around the same time as you did, but I'm way over in Washington.

Quote:
I mean, did they really start shipping 9 weeks ago?
Correct me if I'm wrong but we so far have seen approx 5 reports from people who got their Master,
0 Hunter, 0 PM6, 0 Phantom Air and 0 Atlas Delta, yet in stock items such as the Vyrus and Cables are shipped same day and Icarus lll got pushed to May.
Now this is not just on Head-Fi. Google search comes up with zero results. Is there any concrete info of what is really going on?

Even the "in-stock" stuff isn't shipping really (or at least it doesn't seem like it here in the US). I haven't gotten a Vyrus V2 yet, I'm not sure if the previous reports of receiving the new Vyrus were from anyone outside of the UK. Confuses the hell outta me because I figured people should have gotten things if they're shipping separately. If they had said "we're trying to bundle the items to all ship out at once", then I'd be inclined to give them more time and could expect my Air, Hunter, and Vyrus all in the same shipment, but they said they're just shipping things separately as they get them which means I should have gotten at least one of those by now.

Trinity page now says that "Each Phantom Hunter will include 2 of our Litz 8 wire single crystal OFC cables for the ultimate Trinity cable to date" anyone noticed this statement before or is it just me? 
blink.gif

Was always there.

Apr 17, 2017 at 2:36 PM Post #14,605 of 24,683
Well, UK orders should be shipped next day. You would think more than just a few members here are from the UK. It would make sense to bundle up shipping but that's not the case, on top of that they now need to send the balance cables as promised. Just added work, and cost of course.

Apr 17, 2017 at 2:58 PM Post #14,607 of 24,683
i just emailed jake to cancel mine as well.  i really want to hear what the master sounds like and the price was great but i have to take a stand against this bull - - - -.  the blatant lies are so disrespectful to customers it's embarrassing.  all trust and respect for trinity is gone.  

I waited 10 months and I would have waited 2 more. But I needed them to be 100% honest and open. Then everything would have been OK.

I like supporting small companies with great ideas. Maybe in the future when they learned their lesson...

Apr 17, 2017 at 3:02 PM Post #14,608 of 24,683
I waited 10 months and I would have waited 2 more. But I needed them to be 100% honest and open. Then everything would have been OK.

I like supporting small companies with great ideas. Maybe in the future when they learned their lesson...

Maybe it is a cultural thing but in the U.K. it is unusual for a company not to lie to you. Ring any company for almost any issue and you will be told all manner of lies and mistruths. Really it is the norm here. I am surprised people feel it is such a personal attack on them like their best friend lying or something. Lol.

Apr 17, 2017 at 3:06 PM Post #14,609 of 24,683

agreed.  i didn't cancel because of the wait, i did it because of the dishonesty.  
i didn't even place my order until march 3 so my wait is nothing compared to most, but that's irrelevant. how you handle your mistakes and treat your customers is my priority with any business and trinity failed miserably this round.
i have several of their IEM's (delta, atlas, sabre), enjoy them and had decent to good experience with the company previously but that doesn't negate what's happening now.

i'll keep up with things to see how it all plays out but don't expect to be back as a customer.

Apr 17, 2017 at 3:09 PM Post #14,610 of 24,683
Maybe it is a cultural thing but in the U.K. it is unusual for a company not to lie to you. Ring any company for almost any issue and you will be told all manner of lies and mistruths. Really it is the norm here. I am surprised people feel it is such a personal attack on them like their best friend lying or something. Lol.

C'mon you can't be serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back