TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 15, 2017 at 6:01 AM Post #14,416 of 24,683
I gotta say that I'm not a 'fan-boy or apologist' and what I've bought from Trinity is all exceptionally good. The customer service and everything else has also been exceptional! But come on guys, let's get some honest figures out about delivery and put this 'farce' to bed once and for all! If you are going to deliver next day as stated on the web-site and by the 24/25th of March (Master) at least let us know?
I for one think Bob is a really nice guy, being let down by circumstances beyond his control

Apr 15, 2017 at 6:31 AM Post #14,417 of 24,683
Belgium seems to be quite present on this thread, as I am a third Belgian customer :wink:
Over the course of the past 2 years (almost exactly 2 years actually), I've bought the Hyperion and Delta (first KS campaign), the Atlas (second KS campaign), Sabre, Vyrus, Master 4, and I am waiting on a Master 6, Atlas-Delta, Master and Icarus 3.
All of Trinity's IEMs have more than satisfied me, with the exception of Master 4 (more on that later), and the price I paid for them make them killers: I actually summed what I paid for the M6, A-D, Master and Icarus 3: around 390 £. Should I cancel them all, I could only afford say a Shure 535 and be stuck with one single tuning; now I am waiting on 4 different IEMs, each of them using filters to fine tune the standard tuning!
There have been delays, for sure, and that made many people angry. Seeing how badly Bobtrinity has been treated since even before the M4 actually shipped, there's no wonder he reacts the way he does! Would I react the way he does (vague information, lack of presence, even aggressiveness in one of his video, ...)? I don't think so! Do I understand it? Definitely!!!
The only reason I did not like the M4 was the fit that didn't suit me; I ended up giving the M4 to a 20 year old friend (I am 37) who couldn't possibly afford spending more than 30€ on an earset, and I made a tweener a very happy person. I could have asked for a refund, which I would gave gotten, but I recognized the set was an excellent one, only one that didn't fit me. Since me friend is a music lover as well, I was certain it was a right thing to do.
We're discussing delays or lack of information, but shouldn't it the inner value of the IEMs be discussed?
PS: look at the Vyrus: it was also badly delayed (and I initially ordered it for the 14 year old son of a friend of mine who couldn't understand the delays), but look what we ended up getting!
PPS: fpessolano: nederlandstalig or francophone? I am french speaking myself, do not hesitate to PM me for any information you may need or want. Trinity is definitely no regular company, but I've never been dissatisfied with either the quality of their products, nor the high level of their customer service... I'd suggest you to hold on, but the final decision is obviously yours, of course...

Apr 15, 2017 at 7:48 AM Post #14,418 of 24,683
How about this ......

'Sorry folks, there have been production problems with xxxxx so there has to be a delay of six months in order to enable us to sort this out. If you want to opt out of the deal, email Jake and this will be sorted out for you. If you wish to wait with the discounted price, then I guarantee that they will be available by xxxx'

Two months later, they arrive. Everyone is delighted for hanging on because they came early!!!!

No excuses. No dodgy statements. Just honesty. Then I'd be happy to wait, but ducking and diving makes things worse; especially with a touch of aggression mixed in.

Ultimately, that could affect the company which I would never want because as you say, the gear is good.

Apr 15, 2017 at 8:34 AM Post #14,419 of 24,683
PPS: @fpessolano: nederlandstalig or francophone? I am french speaking myself, do not hesitate to PM me for any information you may need or want. Trinity is definitely no regular company, but I've never been dissatisfied with either the quality of their products, nor the high level of their customer service... I'd suggest you to hold on, but the final decision is obviously yours, of course...

I am actually italian but i can speak dutch :) 
Unsure I will wait since I have lost faith given all the messages we have received that have revealed not true

Apr 15, 2017 at 8:47 AM Post #14,420 of 24,683
Belgium seems to be quite present on this thread, as I am a third Belgian customer :wink:
Over the course of the past 2 years (almost exactly 2 years actually), I've bought the Hyperion and Delta (first KS campaign), the Atlas (second KS campaign), Sabre, Vyrus, Master 4, and I am waiting on a Master 6, Atlas-Delta, Master and Icarus 3.
All of Trinity's IEMs have more than satisfied me, with the exception of Master 4 (more on that later), and the price I paid for them make them killers: I actually summed what I paid for the M6, A-D, Master and Icarus 3: around 390 £. Should I cancel them all, I could only afford say a Shure 535 and be stuck with one single tuning; now I am waiting on 4 different IEMs, each of them using filters to fine tune the standard tuning!
There have been delays, for sure, and that made many people angry. Seeing how badly Bobtrinity has been treated since even before the M4 actually shipped, there's no wonder he reacts the way he does! Would I react the way he does (vague information, lack of presence, even aggressiveness in one of his video, ...)? I don't think so! Do I understand it? Definitely!!!
The only reason I did not like the M4 was the fit that didn't suit me; I ended up giving the M4 to a 20 year old friend (I am 37) who couldn't possibly afford spending more than 30€ on an earset, and I made a tweener a very happy person. I could have asked for a refund, which I would gave gotten, but I recognized the set was an excellent one, only one that didn't fit me. Since me friend is a music lover as well, I was certain it was a right thing to do.
We're discussing delays or lack of information, but shouldn't it the inner value of the IEMs be discussed?
PS: look at the Vyrus: it was also badly delayed (and I initially ordered it for the 14 year old son of a friend of mine who couldn't understand the delays), but look what we ended up getting!
PPS: fpessolano: nederlandstalig or francophone? I am french speaking myself, do not hesitate to PM me for any information you may need or want. Trinity is definitely no regular company, but I've never been dissatisfied with either the quality of their products, nor the high level of their customer service... I'd suggest you to hold on, but the final decision is obviously yours, of course...

I agree with everything you said and have posted similar about bang for buck, i would also like to add that companys like sony, senheiser, sure etc.etc will spend months if not years on r&d at great expense which adds to the overall cost in the end.

Apr 15, 2017 at 10:02 AM Post #14,421 of 24,683
You mean finding out the truth is considered as "stirring things up"? That would be an unorthodox approach ...

Nah, I just think repetitive clauses of the same idea, paraphrased or not, is just a waste of time and space. I'm just trying to look out for more Master and Vyrus impressions, yet all I see is the same words that has been repeated one too many times.

I get it, it's late to ship, maybe your package got lost in an intergalactic wormhole that took it to some aliens on the far side of the galaxy, maybe someone nicked it from under your nose, maybe there's a cult of Trinity haters that's targeting every Air, PM6 and Hunter shipment so we can't enjoy them, whatever. I've got my package delayed too, from November last year til now, but you don't see me going off about lies and deception and threatening to cancel my order, do you?

I'm just saying, you can give a time frame but if crap happens, it happens. You can't plan for everything. Learn to suck it up, or forget about it. If you wish to cancel, then go ahead, no need to annouce it like it's the third coming of Christ. If you think you can run a business like this with such a huge clientele, then go ahead, I'd like to see you pull it off, but unfortunately, most of us aren't capable of dealing with this, if we were in Bob's place.

If you are pissed off but unsure whether to cancel, then I'd suggest you go read some other forums, distract yourself with more music, or go watch kitten videos on YouTube, I don't know. Just leave the thread alone after what's been close to 80 pages of this clutter going back and forth.

I, and quite a few others, don't need to check in just to see a bunch of discontent comments that I'm quite sick of seeing day in, day out. You can hammer their emails all you want, but I know whoever's replying, be it Jake, Bob, or someone in the team, they're human too, and they'd be pretty annoyed having to keep repeating the same thing, even if it keeps getting pushed back. They'd understand your frustration, but I doubt it's productive if all they're doing is sifting through complaints and dealing with your qualms. You're not the only one, you know.

Think of it this way, you'll get your IEMs WHEN they get to you. It might come this week, the next, or the one after, but they will come. Simple? I don't see why it wouldn't be.

Apr 15, 2017 at 10:05 AM Post #14,422 of 24,683
How about this ......

'Sorry folks, there have been production problems with xxxxx so there has to be a delay of six months in order to enable us to sort this out. If you want to opt out of the deal, email Jake and this will be sorted out for you. If you wish to wait with the discounted price, then I guarantee that they will be available by xxxx'

Two months later, they arrive. Everyone is delighted for hanging on because they came early!!!!

No excuses. No dodgy statements. Just honesty. Then I'd be happy to wait, but ducking and diving makes things worse; especially with a touch of aggression mixed in.

Ultimately, that could affect the company which I would never want because as you say, the gear is good.

I only partially agree with you...
1. If the gear is said to ship with delay, and people are being offered the possibility to opt out, but the earphones turn out to show up earlier than forecast, I am positive people will complain than they have been mislead, that they cancelled their preorder and lost the chance to preorder price because of a false statement.
2. Forecasting a 6 months delay (which I highly doubt is the case) would lead to massive cancellations, and would be extremely dangerous for the company which would be bad for any one having any of Trinity's products (who will dispatch gears? who would even manufacture them? who would take care of warranty for the existing customers?)

Apr 15, 2017 at 10:20 AM Post #14,423 of 24,683
@Everybody that keeps saying the same old crap over and over: You agreed to the possibility of delays and changes when you ordered. Suck it up and wait for them as I'm sure they will eventually get it worked out, or request a refund and move on to buying something else. 

Apr 15, 2017 at 10:31 AM Post #14,425 of 24,683
Nah, I just think repetitive clauses of the same idea, paraphrased or not, is just a waste of time and space. I'm just trying to look out for more Master and Vyrus impressions, yet all I see is the same words that has been repeated one too many times.

I get it, it's late to ship, maybe your package got lost in an intergalactic wormhole that took it to some aliens on the far side of the galaxy, maybe someone nicked it from under your nose, maybe there's a cult of Trinity haters that's targeting every Air, PM6 and Hunter shipment so we can't enjoy them, whatever. I've got my package delayed too, from November last year til now, but you don't see me going off about lies and deception and threatening to cancel my order, do you?

I'm just saying, you can give a time frame but if crap happens, it happens. You can't plan for everything. Learn to suck it up, or forget about it. If you wish to cancel, then go ahead, no need to annouce it like it's the third coming of Christ. If you think you can run a business like this with such a huge clientele, then go ahead, I'd like to see you pull it off, but unfortunately, most of us aren't capable of dealing with this, if we were in Bob's place.

If you are pissed off but unsure whether to cancel, then I'd suggest you go read some other forums, distract yourself with more music, or go watch kitten videos on YouTube, I don't know. Just leave the thread alone after what's been close to 80 pages of this clutter going back and forth.

I, and quite a few others, don't need to check in just to see a bunch of discontent comments that I'm quite sick of seeing day in, day out. You can hammer their emails all you want, but I know whoever's replying, be it Jake, Bob, or someone in the team, they're human too, and they'd be pretty annoyed having to keep repeating the same thing, even if it keeps getting pushed back. They'd understand your frustration, but I doubt it's productive if all they're doing is sifting through complaints and dealing with your qualms. You're not the only one, you know.

Think of it this way, you'll get your IEMs WHEN they get to you. It might come this week, the next, or the one after, but they will come. Simple? I don't see why it wouldn't be.

Some of us would rather be able to listen to the earphones than read impressions of it. Not everyone has IEMs lying around and this order is what we've been waiting for to come so we can have something to use. Not everyone has the same amount of patience as you. No one's saying they can run a business of this extent, all we want is our promised products and more communication. If you start a business of this calibre and with such a high customer base, then you'd have to expect a high amount of orders and perhaps hire a bigger team, no? Regardless, It doesn't take much effort to send out a few emails here and there to at least appease the angry folks who haven't any idea what's going on. This anger and all these complaints could've been easily avoided if they let us know the situation clearly and not beat around the bush, as well as setting a more realistic delivery/shipping date. Our complaints are the only thing that we can to do make **** happen faster because it's negative PR, and current as well as future potential customers who look up trinity audio can see this and may avoid the brand, and if Trinity would like to avoid that, assuming they do, they'd have to do something to change the situation to make things right. Not everyone is willing to wait for an uncertain amount of time just to get their IEMs.

Besides, isn't there already an impression thread that specifically has [NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT ORDERS/TRINITY] in its name? The people looking to avoid complaints from unsatisfied customers can go there till it blows over.

Apr 15, 2017 at 10:41 AM Post #14,426 of 24,683
I'm sure it actually didn't. I'm sure he saw it and laughed it off as he should. His job is to moderate the forums, not check on your money in a deal you made with a business he has nothing to do with. He's not a lawyer or a judge and won't be asking for any confessions. 

@Everybody that keeps saying the same old crap over and over: You agreed to the possibility of delays and changes when you ordered. Suck it up and wait for them as I'm sure they will eventually get it worked out, or request a refund and move on to buying something else. 

Although delays have been frustrating, I haven't "complained" so much. However, I just can't stand people like you that tells everyone to stop complaining. Everyone knows that delays had to be expected and I don't think anyone here has complained about delays, although some might have shown their frustrations. I'm sure you are aware that most people are complaining about the misleading information, and not the delays.

I'm sorry if I offend you but you are just like the media in your last post. Picking whatever information that best suits your "statements" and making it look like it's all the complainers' faults, but that's not the case. There HAVE been misleading information given by Bob, and that's what's making this mess. I agree that there are a little too many complaints here, but the way you and some others have treated the ones that are frustrated and are complaining is something I can not stand with.

Apr 15, 2017 at 10:51 AM Post #14,428 of 24,683

I'm sure it actually didn't. I'm sure he saw it and laughed it off as he should. His job is to moderate the forums, not check on your money in a deal you made with a business he has nothing to do with. He's not a lawyer or a judge and won't be asking for any confessions. 

Although delays have been frustrating, I haven't "complained" so much. However, I just can't stand people like you that tells everyone to stop complaining. Everyone knows that delays had to be expected and I don't think anyone here has complained about delays, although some might have shown their frustrations. I'm sure you are aware that most people are complaining about the misleading information, and not the delays.

I'm sorry if I offend you but you are just like the media in your last post. Picking whatever information that best suits your "statements" and making it look like it's all the complainers' faults, but that's not the case. There HAVE been misleading information given by Bob, and that's what's making this mess. I agree that there are a little too many complaints here, but the way you and some others have treated the ones that are frustrated and are complaining is something I can not stand with.

You didn't offend me. I've never once claimed that this was handled well by Bob, or that any and all info given by him was spot on. You won't find that post anywhere, it doesn't exist. However, as I said, they agreed to delays and changes without any stipulations as the the causes of those delays, be it shipping issues, misleading info, or the Lord himself. What I meant by my post you quoted is simply this. It's been beaten to death by many people many times, regurgitating the same thing in many different ways. And by this point people are well aware of how others feel about Bob's updates. I'm simply saying that now that people have made their decision on whether or not Bob is to be believed, make a choice and ride it out or move on. Flogging that horse corpse will accomplish nothing.

Apr 15, 2017 at 10:55 AM Post #14,429 of 24,683

You didn't offend me. I've never once claimed that this was handled well by Bob, or that any and all info given by him was spot on. You won't find that post anywhere, it doesn't exist. However, as I said, they agreed to delays and changes without any stipulations as the the causes of those delays, be it shipping issues, misleading info, or the Lord himself. What I meant by my post you quoted is simply this. It's been beaten to death by many people many times, regurgitating the same thing in many different ways. And by this point people are well aware of how others feel about Bob's updates. I'm simply saying that now that people have made their decision on whether or not Bob is to be believed, make a choice and ride it out or move on. Flogging that horse corpse will accomplish nothing.

As I mentioned in a previous reply to someone else, our complaints are the only thing that we can to do make things happen faster/change because it's negative PR, and current as well as future potential customers who look up trinity audio can see this and may avoid the brand, and if Trinity would like to avoid that, assuming they do, they'd have to do something to change the situation to make things right. So yes, our complaints do accomplish something.

Apr 15, 2017 at 11:00 AM Post #14,430 of 24,683

As I mentioned in a previous reply to someone else, our complaints are the only thing that we can to do make things happen faster/change because it's negative PR, and current as well as future potential customers who look up trinity audio can see this and may avoid the brand, and if Trinity would like to avoid that, assuming they do, they'd have to do something to change the situation to make things right. So yes, our complaints do accomplish something.

I'd say the last 2 months of negative posts ranging from legitimate frustrations to wild conspiracy theories say differently, as everyone is not sitting around listening to their new IEM's. I believe that if Trinity were in a position to change it up and get it done any faster, then negative posts might have accomplished that by now. Obviously something is taking time, whatever that might be, and the vast amount of posts to date hasn't removed that something. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back