TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 13, 2017 at 6:19 PM Post #14,206 of 24,683

I guess that describes me pretty spot on as well. I understand people's frustrations, and I'm not faulting them for feeling that way, it just doesn't bother me in the same way. I've done preorders before where no product was ever received and not even a tiny bit of communication happened. While I acknowledge this hasn't been the best preorder I've partaken in, it's not the worst either. So, I'll sit back with some beers and the occasional two fingers of some good scotch and await my IEM's eventual arrival. 
beerchug.gif

I'm in a "they'll get here when they get here" mood right now. Waiting for Atlas Delta (10 pounds off), Hunter (20% off), Icarus 3 (100 pounds off), and balanced cable (full price). The worst preorder for me 2 years in June (Bards Tale IV).

Apr 13, 2017 at 6:25 PM Post #14,208 of 24,683

I meant the first part of Your post. You mentioned, they are great for 25 pounds and steal for 10 pounds.
Which I can agree with. I have Delta V-II and Master 4. Great IEM. But than I asked my question. Would You buy them again after all of this?
I think this is also quite important question for Trinity, because it seems, that more and more people are getting angry about the recent affairs.

edit: and not just here on Head-Fi

Ah, much better understanding now, thanks. That's why I specifically mentioned the Hyperion though. Because I did indeed buy them again. The difference between those and the new line? Those are in stock and I know it's shipped to people. Would I do the pre-ordering thing again? Eh, probably not. Would I buy an item that's already in stock and I know is shipping to people? Yes I would.

Apr 13, 2017 at 6:30 PM Post #14,209 of 24,683
Singapore here. It's been three weeks since the supposedly "shipping update" that tagged my orders with "Royal Mail" and I have not received my Atlas Delta nor Master. Vyrus took a week last time from UK to Singapore I am not sure why it's taking so long. My brother who ordered a Master with tracking has not received any update and he ordered earlier than me.

I've sent an email to Jake asking if the email I received really meant shipping. If not, I'm requesting refund for both orders. I really don't wish to add to the negativity of the thread and I thought maybe I should be patient, but at this point while I wish the best for Trinity and Bob, I've decided that this is not for me.

Apr 13, 2017 at 7:06 PM Post #14,212 of 24,683
  [Mod Comment]

Ok - I've had enough, and will start giving people holidays from the thread very shortly.

It is now the 20th March.  Bob has indicated that shipping should be complete by next week.  Can you all please refrain from posting the complaints, the innuendo, the "has it shipped yet" etc - just for another 7 days?

Yes I get it that some of you have had enough, and may not buy Trinity products again.  If you want to vent - start a new thread and go for it (just keep it within the forum rules OK).  But lets leave this one alone for now, and simply wait 7 days for people to start receiving their IEMs and reporting in.

Can we all do that please?

And before anyone makes the obvious comment:
  1. I've said the above in my role as Moderator - not as anyone affiliated with Trinity
  2. We are not trying to defend a Sponsor - just keep the peace while they get their orders shipped
  3. The fact that I have assisted Trinity in the past with tuning feedback and also provided reviews has nothing to do with current situation.  As some of you may have already noted I've had no say in the tuning of just about any of the new lines.

I'm being nice in this post.  If I see anyone intentionally trying to stir things up - you'll see my nasty side in a hurry.

Brooko,
do you have any power or intention to request an honest and prompt "confession" from a Head-fi sponsor? 
If yes, can we see your "nasty side in a hurry"?
biggrin.gif

Apr 13, 2017 at 7:47 PM Post #14,217 of 24,683
I was part of the first group of folk that received the PM4. Look it up. 4 drivers but felt super disappointed with the resolution. pm4 did convince me that they were special for vocal jazz but that was it. anyhow, Jake and Bob gave my money back. Upon reading upon the LZ-A4, there were enough reviewers who seemed very sincere with their work and objectivity. That was enough to give it an almost blind buy. I haven't looked back. Everything I wanted from my disappointment with the pm4, I've found there instead.

My take on the new master? I don't have anything to say. I don't think I wanted to wait any further. So yeah, that's my .02c

Apr 13, 2017 at 8:01 PM Post #14,218 of 24,683
I was part of the first group of folk that received the PM4. Look it up. 4 drivers but felt super disappointed with the resolution. pm4 did convince me that they were special for vocal jazz but that was it. anyhow, Jake and Bob gave my money back. Upon reading upon the LZ-A4, there were enough reviewers who seemed very sincere with their work and objectivity. That was enough to give it an almost blind buy. I haven't looked back. Everything I wanted from my disappointment with the pm4, I've found there instead.

My take on the new master? I don't have anything to say. I don't think I wanted to wait any further. So yeah, that's my .02c

I thought the Magaosi K3 Pros are better.

Apr 13, 2017 at 8:05 PM Post #14,219 of 24,683
Guys, please discuss elsewhere or in PM. I know, I'm not a mod, but this is the Trinity Audio thread, so please bring your enthusiasm for other products to their respective thread or through PM. If you have comments regarding Trinity Audio products, you can keep them here, whether praise or complaint.

Apr 13, 2017 at 8:11 PM Post #14,220 of 24,683
I thought the Magaosi K3 Pros are better.

that's fine never heard them. I've yet to hear proper reviews that uses detailed comparisons hence why I ended up not buying them. I've also read that the sendiy m1221 was good too. I can only speak of iems I've owned or heard at length.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back