TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 13, 2017 at 1:21 PM Post #14,161 of 24,683
Not in any real hurry as I have several completely wireless earbuds to use while waiting for the Air. And have several wired IEM's to use while waiting for the Master and Hunter. Just a little frustrated and confused by the shipping situation. But I continue to realize they are a very small team with a large workload. From what Bob stated in the previous message, many in the US should receive either the Master, Atlas-Delta, Vyrus-2, and/or the Air sometime next week. My interest lies in the heat treated Hunter and its sound signature. But I know I must wait at least another month or so to receive mine.

Apr 13, 2017 at 1:23 PM Post #14,163 of 24,683
I'd like to see my Vyrus V2 show up at some point if that's actually listed as shipping.

Also, they've still got some proof-reading to do. I just looked at the Vyrus V2 page; how does one get 14 different sound signatures from 12 filters?

V2 price drop just happened too. 59 to 49. Maybe ask for adjustment if applicable to you.

Apr 13, 2017 at 1:30 PM Post #14,165 of 24,683
how does one get 14 different sound signatures from 12 filters?

Two of them are worn normally, and then without any tips
tongue_smile.gif

Apr 13, 2017 at 1:36 PM Post #14,166 of 24,683
Not in any real hurry as I have several completely wireless earbuds to use while waiting for the Air. And have several wired IEM's to use while waiting for the Master and Hunter. Just a little frustrated and confused by the shipping situation. But I continue to realize they are a very small team with a large workload. From what Bob stated in the previous message, many in the US should receive either the Master, Atlas-Delta, Vyrus-2, and/or the Air sometime next week. My interest lies in the heat treated Hunter and its sound signature. But I know I must wait at least another month or so to receive mine.

With how long it's been since that update and the stated times of things being shipped in that update, people in the US really should have reasonably expected them to be delivered this week. The shipment to Alabama "was last week" as of that update which was last week (meaning on the way to Alabama 2 weeks ago) which meant it should have shown up in Alabama last week. They said they have the shipping labels ready, just need to match things coming out of the shipment from the UK and off to the post it goes which means stuff should've been dropping in the post at head of this week. And with 2-3 day shipping, that would place appropriate delivery window on end of this week, which we are quickly nearing. That's the sort of shipping time discrepancy I'm talking about. I'll happily eat my words if they show up by tomorrow, but I'm just don't think they will.

V2 price drop just happened too. 59 to 49. Maybe ask for adjustment if applicable to you.

Nah, not applicable, I only spend 25 on mine anyway and I bought it like nearly 2 months ago. Fine with the price I paid for it, I just wanna see something show up since this keeps popping up as the most likely candidate to do so even if I was pretty late to the pre-order party.

Two of them are worn normally, and then without any tips
tongue_smile.gif

THAT's what I've been doing wrong.....I've been stupid and listening to them with filters on! I should just take the filters off and pop them into my ears. But if we follow that logic, there would be much more than 14 sound signatures!
tongue.gif

Apr 13, 2017 at 2:05 PM Post #14,170 of 24,683

Just got my USPS shipping confirmation. Less than 24 hours later. Not bad for a tiny, new company. 

I'm weary of all the praise going to new companies. Been there, done that. Trinity is one of the few I've had a decent experience with, and now that is vanishing as well. I'm going to let the classic head-fi "new" hype die down if I decide to turn my back to Trinity. At that point, I'll probably have purchased some Sennheiser DUNU or Fidue.

Apr 13, 2017 at 2:29 PM Post #14,171 of 24,683
Has anyone received their Atlas Deltas yet? Mine shipped about 3 weeks ago and the shipping time was supposed to be 1-2 weeks. I'm a first time customer from Trinity Audio and honestly this has left a bad impression on me. Not sure why earlier in the thread people seemed to be defending Trinity, but not everyone has a ton of headphones/earphones to listen to while waiting for shipping. I'd like more transparency on the delivery situation and constant delays. If they want to receive less emails asking about delivery/delays, maybe they should send out more frequent updates explaining the situation rather than once a month.

Apr 13, 2017 at 2:37 PM Post #14,172 of 24,683
  Has anyone received their Atlas Deltas yet? Mine shipped about 3 weeks ago and the shipping time was supposed to be 1-2 weeks. I'm a first time customer from Trinity Audio and honestly this has left a bad impression on me. Not sure why earlier in the thread people seemed to be defending Trinity, but not everyone has a ton of headphones/earphones to listen to while waiting for shipping. I'd like more transparency on the delivery situation and constant delays. If they want to receive less emails asking about delivery/delays, maybe they should send out more frequent updates explaining the situation rather than once a month.

I think free shipping took a month for me to Europe. I could be wrong but I think tracked shipping goes by airmail and untracked does not, at least within Europe. Talking about the PM4s here, I didn't order the Deltas.

Apr 13, 2017 at 2:45 PM Post #14,174 of 24,683

I have the distinct feeling you got an email update about the status of your Atlas Delta order, but I doubt that actually meant your item shipped. Seems that way for a lotta people the past month. It's not even that they aren't doing updates, but that the updates don't hold any water. If the updates just kept saying something about delays, they would probably be in a better situation than they are now, which is a result of saying stuff was shipping when it really logically couldn't have been. That's where the biggest problems are stemming from.

They claimed things were shipping over a month ago, but it wasn't until the past week or so when a handful of people reported receiving a Master or Vyrus V2, and even then, all those people seemed to be located in the UK, which should have taken mere days if not next-day as claimed. So that leaves people thinking "well I'm not in the UK, so at that rate, how many months until my items show up?" It's more often been that they've told the community when the items ideally ship out, but that's not matching up with how the items are practically shipping out. There's a disconnect in information there and when the ideal situation is reported as fact rather than the practical situation, it leaves everyone with a sense of distrust and dishonesty because of the multiple and consistently broken promises.

Apr 13, 2017 at 2:45 PM Post #14,175 of 24,683
  I think free shipping took a month for me to Europe. I could be wrong but I think tracked shipping goes by airmail and untracked does not, at least within Europe. Talking about the PM4s here, I didn't order the Deltas.

I live in Singapore so I'm not sure if it'd arrive around a month's time, but if so, why are they constantly giving false delivery dates/lying about it or just can't be bothered to give an update till it's overdue? I'd rather they just put a longer delivery time/a later shipping date because the deltas were pushed from end of January, to mid February, then only a month later they send an email saying it's still in the process of being shipped and yet they left the product page saying "preparing to be despatched" for a month. I just want transparency, and I don't want to have to email them about it just so I can get information, and I'm sure they don't want my emails asking them either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back