TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 13, 2017 at 8:14 AM Post #14,119 of 24,683
Apr 13, 2017 at 8:38 AM Post #14,122 of 24,683
Just checked the website for any changes and found that the "Shipping Starts April 2017 Guaranteed" was replaced by "Shipping estimated for May 2017." I'm glad that they finally stopped with the "Guaranteed!! *but subjected to change any time* " to replace it with just an estimate, but kind of disappointed about it being pushed back a month... 

Apr 13, 2017 at 8:40 AM Post #14,123 of 24,683
If anyone's still interested I'm going to sell my Masters - the £60 I paid plus Paypal & shipping. I'm in the UK.

Before everyone shouts, I'll be posting the ad in the classifieds of course, but thought I'd give you Trinity fans first dibs. Pm me if you're interested.

Apr 13, 2017 at 9:04 AM Post #14,125 of 24,683
  If anyone's still interested I'm going to sell my Masters - the £60 I paid plus Paypal & shipping. I'm in the UK.

Before everyone shouts, I'll be posting the ad in the classifieds of course, but thought I'd give you Trinity fans first dibs. Pm me if you're interested.

​I was thinking exactly the same way as You, but in the end I think asking Trinity for full refund is better idea. You get Your money and You don't need to worry about selling and sending your IEM to anybody else.

Apr 13, 2017 at 9:07 AM Post #14,126 of 24,683

Guh.... it's ok. They will get here eventually.* Guaranteed! **

*Subject to change
**Guarantee is only symbolic of enthusiasm 

I'm wondering if Trinity understands the implications of selling a product using the word "Guaranteed".

That makes what, 5 or 6 products they've missed initial dates on and at least 2 that they started selling with a "guaranteed" ship date and had to walk back. 

At this point I'm just glad I didn't bother wasting my $$ using that 50% off coupon.

Apr 13, 2017 at 9:07 AM Post #14,127 of 24,683

Did you receive them already?

Apr 13, 2017 at 9:53 AM Post #14,129 of 24,683
But I thought I saw one - and I was disappointed that it was only one - impression of the Icarus, and someone who said that he spoke to Bob? (Can't find the thread darn it)

Did not show to CanJam NYC, but were on the roster. Sounds like they made it to SoCal.

Apr 13, 2017 at 9:59 AM Post #14,130 of 24,683
Checkout the $100 Periodic Mg model -- maybe the best at that price point that I've heard.

On a note of humor, I went to CanJam NYC to talk to Trinity. I wanted to see if they were making any progress, and a friend of mine needed warranty assistance for his Atlas and wasn't getting an email response. They didn't show up. Instead, i spent a ton of time at the periodic booth. Trinity practically introduced me to them.

Anyone feeling burned about the pm6/phantom delays should check out their Be model.

What do you mean they didn't show up? No booth, no Bob? 
???????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back