TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 3, 2017 at 6:04 PM Post #13,306 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity

Can I enquire as to the status of the Delta Hybrids? What is the estimated delivery timeframes for them?

Also sent a couple of emails so wondering if I could have a response. Can PM if it's easier.

Thanks

Apr 3, 2017 at 6:57 PM Post #13,307 of 24,683
We will be adding lots of info, videos etc but will be after finishing this shipping/building marathon.

Yes gym use is fine, never really pitched them as being for the gym apart from we carried over the Atlas coating. :)

Does the pm6 and hunter have this coating as well?

Apr 3, 2017 at 7:42 PM Post #13,309 of 24,683
On the Trinity website, when products say "pre order sold out", was only a percentage of the production put for pre-order, or is the entire run of 1000 units already spoken for?

I've got an order in for the ICARUS III, but I'm also interested in the Deltas.

Apr 3, 2017 at 7:44 PM Post #13,310 of 24,683
  @Bobtrinity might be on fire, but don't overload him with question, guys. :wink: Last time this thread did that, it ended up with a Q&A thread which ended up in a vlog post which ended up in a missing second vlog post! 

Let's not repeat, otherwise this might happen: 

If Bob doesn't want the questions posted in this thread he'll direct them to the Q&A thread.  If others in the thread can answer the question and help Bob that will be great.  However, we don't need thread police in a product thread since it is for asking about a product or line of product from that said manufacturer.  

Apr 3, 2017 at 7:53 PM Post #13,311 of 24,683
This is fantastic that Bob's been in here to answer these pent-up questions people have been dying to get answers for.

But can I just point out something real quick? If you were to use the 50% off discount code, you could get the Hyperion for a TENNER. 10 POUNDS! For the price of a decent meal, you could purchase what I consider to be one of the best "fun" IEMs I've ever encountered. Just ridiculous. In a good way
biggrin.gif
. If I didn't already have it or wanted to get it for someone, I'd absolutely buy that now.

Apr 3, 2017 at 10:13 PM Post #13,312 of 24,683
Hey Bob, it´s great to have you back on this thread! I hope everything´s going ok with your family, and after all, family does come first. 
Just 2 quick questions (if you have the time). 
1)Since the shipping ban on certain countries (im on one of them), and as a owner of both the vyrus and sabres, can´t i get in any way a new product of yours? (sucks to see so many discounts and not be able to use them, had planned on buying the Atlas-delta )
2)Does the warranty is still on-going with my current products? 
Thanks Bob! 

Apr 3, 2017 at 10:46 PM Post #13,313 of 24,683
If Bob doesn't want the questions posted in this thread he'll direct them to the Q&A thread.  If others in the thread can answer the question and help Bob that will be great.  However, we don't need thread police in a product thread since it is for asking about a product or line of product from that said manufacturer.  

It was a joke. :p The only thread police is Brooko anyway

Apr 3, 2017 at 11:20 PM Post #13,314 of 24,683

Thread police?  No, we're thread volunteer security guards.

Apr 4, 2017 at 1:47 AM Post #13,315 of 24,683
Mar 30: "We are currently shipping the rest of the orders as we speak, we will notify you shortly."
April 3: "We are now backlogging the orders."

Adding this email from Jake to Bob's honest update, I'm now more confused than enlightened.

Apr 4, 2017 at 1:50 AM Post #13,316 of 24,683
Mar 30: "We are currently shipping the rest of the orders as we speak, we will notify you shortly."

April 3: "We are now backlogging the orders."

Adding this email from Jake to Bob's honest update, I'm now more confused than enlightened.

As Jake works for Bob, it's probably safe to assume he was following the agreed response until Bob came on here and explained what had been happening. Think a few people have summarised where everything is right now based on Bob's responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back