TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 3, 2017 at 9:26 AM Post #13,219 of 24,683
I can understand the frustration. My son has cerebral palsy and sometimes feeling helpless just pushes us beyond the limits. Ive waited patiently for trinity and will continue to do so. Hope your son picks up. And more importantly keep your head straight buddy.

But please get me my Iems soon as music is my escape :joy::joy:

Apr 3, 2017 at 9:29 AM Post #13,221 of 24,683
Got it, checked file and shows shipped.

Thanks a lot Bob. I am sorry for putting you thru so much trouble because of it but if the same thing would have been told by Jake or would have received the shipping mail I wouldn't have bothered about it that much.

Thanks a lot again Bob.

Apr 3, 2017 at 9:30 AM Post #13,222 of 24,683
I can understand the frustration. My son has cerebral palsy and sometimes feeling helpless just pushes us beyond the limits. Ive waited patiently for trinity and will continue to do so. Hope your son picks up. And more importantly keep your head straight buddy.

But please get me my Iems soon as music is my escape :joy::joy:

Thank you. This was our first time of dealing with something like this and hit me a little hard and just could get a balance.

We will get you sorted as quickly as possible.

Apr 3, 2017 at 9:41 AM Post #13,227 of 24,683
Thanks for the update and stay strong with your family. I have had a nightmare of last two years due to my wife sickness. When it comes, it comes hard and feels even harder.

A different question, since hunters are still being made as we speak, i was wondering fi you guys can still switch a gunmetal to a heat treated :wink: I mean waiting 4 weeks or 6 weeks makes no difference any longer.

Apr 3, 2017 at 9:51 AM Post #13,228 of 24,683

Hi

The time line is pretty safe knowing how much we have already moved.

However we can make any arrangements you wish to make regarding shipping. so if it needs to be shipped somewhere else all you have to do is ask.

Appreciate the response. I will be watching for shipping confirmations (or the iems themselves) and if I get to that date where I need to change it, I will be in touch. Thanks!

Apr 3, 2017 at 10:18 AM Post #13,230 of 24,683
Ho Bob, I wish recovery for your son.

Im interesting in which phase the Atlas Delta series now? I have waiting 4 month and just what i have is: We've accepted your order...
What can you say about how much time i need to wait my order? Thnks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back