TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 1, 2017 at 7:51 PM Post #13,111 of 24,683
I'd been away about a week for a trip. My family member told me a package to me have arrived a few days ago, but I wasn't expecting the iems from Trinity at all... but here is the picture of it... I will definitely be posting impressions as soon as I get the time to, but meanwhile, I'll post a pic of the box it came in.

BTW, I'm in the Asia territory.:) ♶♳:wink: (April Fools)

Edit:

Apr 1, 2017 at 7:53 PM Post #13,112 of 24,683
I'd been away about a week for a trip. My family member told me a package to me have arrived a few days ago, but I wasn't expecting the iems from Trinity at all... but here is the picture of it... I will definitely be posting impressions as soon as I get the time to, but meanwhile, I'll post a pic of the box it came in.

BTW, I'm in the Asia territory.:) ♶♳:wink:

What did you purchase?

Apr 1, 2017 at 8:13 PM Post #13,115 of 24,683
I'd been away about a week for a trip. My family member told me a package to me have arrived a few days ago, but I wasn't expecting the iems from Trinityt all... but here is the picture of it... I will definitely be posting impressions as soon as I get the time to, but meanwhile, I'll post a pic of the box it came in.

BTW, I'm in the Asia territory.:) ♶♳:wink:

May be vyrus 2?....but the box is of vertical so cld be masters!you are killing us than bob.

Apr 1, 2017 at 8:25 PM Post #13,119 of 24,683
Guys guys holy ****! It was a joke! 41 meant April fools (April first) I haven't received anything from Trinity
blink.gif
 I feel so bad. Apologies if I really got you excited... 
eek.gif

BTW the picture was from Bob's Instagram

Apr 1, 2017 at 8:32 PM Post #13,121 of 24,683
  Guys guys holy ****! It was a joke! 41 meant April fools (April first) I haven't received anything from Trinity
blink.gif
 I feel so bad. Apologies if I really got you excited... 
eek.gif

BTW the picture was from Bob's Instagram

But in most Asia its second april now? It's so sad I am not sure that PM6 is produced at all. That is the only product that dont have updated pictures. 

Apr 1, 2017 at 8:49 PM Post #13,124 of 24,683
Oh.. I missed that. I have the Airs, Master 6, Icarus I and Icarus I I on order, but I'm not worried at all about them. Even though I can't say for sure they are shipping them currently, I'm sure they are going to be delivered well.. Soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back