TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 31, 2017 at 9:15 PM Post #13,036 of 24,683
LOL jumping on anyone who doesn't get panicked? You serious? Just feeling bad for those who had to cancel for different reasons. Those who are concerned and the rest who are just sour and for a reason and those who put all their trust and spent some serious money. Not jumping at anyone, so why are you trying to make a scene? You yourself said you are not concerned because you are safe with your credit card protection, but please understand that many here are concerned for various reasons and handle their stress differently. 

No scene to be made, but you have been of the most vocal that things aren't going right. You're quick to tell us all that is wrong, so I've grown a little tired of these type of posts, hence I reacted impulsively in a comment. I COULD make a bigger "scene" I'm sure, but it's been played too much here, so I won't. :wink:

I suggest people inform themselves before jumping to conclusions, plain and simple. I gave many solutions, but always boils down to victim shaming once I do. So have fun with that.

If anyone wants help/recourse, I'm glad to help out with my impressions.

Mar 31, 2017 at 9:22 PM Post #13,037 of 24,683

LOL jumping on anyone who doesn't get panicked? You serious? Just feeling bad for those who had to cancel for different reasons. Those who are concerned and the rest who are just sour and for a reason and those who put all their trust and spent some serious money. Not jumping at anyone, so why are you trying to make a scene? You yourself said you are not concerned because you are safe with your credit card protection, but please understand that many here are concerned for various reasons and handle their stress differently. 

I got to this thread after my coworker placed an order for multiple items and was a huge Trinity fan, then l wanted to place myself after following closely the last 5 weeks and being super objective I believe customers deserve some answers because it becomes more and more obvious that something wasn't going the right way. 

I'm waiting for an order on behalf of a coworker including some money that l put in, not much and I'm not worried, one way or another l will get it something back but it's getting to the point that no one knows what's going on and multiple emails to Trinity resulted the same vague answer.  

I'm not worried but just annoyed. Luckily l have enough gear to use. Just think that at a business owner myself I'm expecting some clarifications because this looks bad on Trinity.
There are ways to address delays in fulfillment and keep customer up to date and don't feel like this has been the case here.  Simple as that.  

Dude, you're late to the party.  We've flamed him already.  Moving on...

Mar 31, 2017 at 9:24 PM Post #13,038 of 24,683
No scene to be made, but you have been of the most vocal that things aren't going right. You're quick to tell us all that is wrong, so I've grown a little tired of these type of posts, hence I reacted impulsively in a comment. I COULD make a bigger "scene" I'm sure, but it's been played too much here, so I won't.
wink.gif

I suggest people inform themselves before jumping to conclusions, plain and simple. I gave many solutions, but always boils down to victim shaming once I do. So have fun with that.

If anyone wants help/recourse, I'm glad to help out with my impressions.

"Most vocal that things aren't going right?" All I did was echoed Bob and guess what?  The email from them came last week saying they haven't completed shipping after Bob said everything is going to be fine.  I've been very reasonable with my posts. Am I worried? No, disappointed, for sure because Trinity had a reputation of great customer service.

Mar 31, 2017 at 9:33 PM Post #13,039 of 24,683
  Dude, you're late to the party.  We've flamed him already.  Moving on...

Yep, but not flaming anyone really, just expecting a business and its owners to be held accountable and be transparent with the customers. Not going to waste anymore time on this until we get more info.  Gonna get this resolved one way or another.

Cheers y'all. 

Mar 31, 2017 at 11:00 PM Post #13,042 of 24,683
This thread is like a fireplace. Lean back, have some whisky and a cigar and just watch the flames :D

You misspelled 'dumpster fire' :wink:

BTW I saw a few people mention PayPal's 45 day protection limit. They changed that to 180 days a while ago so some of you that think you aren't protected (or can't make a claim) are still covered.

Apr 1, 2017 at 2:50 AM Post #13,046 of 24,683

Pretty sure the dude means Southeast Asia, not Seattle lol :frowning2:

Oh crap, didn't even think of that.....damn, now I'm more annoyed
mad.gif
. Asia gets an order sooner than the US even though US/Europe are the largest markets? Asia gets things shipped sooner from companies in western and eastern markets and the US/Europe gets things shipped later in both markets even when the product originates in the western market? Now that's just a load of bull right there.

Oh well, unlike some other less fortunate souls, I do have things to pass the time. Noble X came in a couple days ago, though I suspect the Trinity models will be more comfortable. And at the very least, WAY more well-accessorized. Like, seriously Noble, I know it's a Massdrop and all that, but couldn't include your normal accessory kit or even a full suite of silicone tips? just medium and large and that's it? Eh, I could complain about various products all day long
wink.gif

Apr 1, 2017 at 3:15 AM Post #13,047 of 24,683
This is getting ridiculous. Its April now and i still haven't receive any update whatsoever for my hunter order since December 2016. Some of you claimed you received some email update along the way, i received none of that. NONE. And yes i checked my junk mail, its not there.

I'm just gonna wait till May now, if i still don't get anything not even an email i guess i'll just have to be a sucker and cancel my order and bear the 30% loss. Not gonna make such pre-orders again.

Apr 1, 2017 at 4:10 AM Post #13,050 of 24,683
  Oh crap, didn't even think of that.....damn, now I'm more annoyed
mad.gif
. Asia gets an order sooner than the US even though US/Europe are the largest markets? Asia gets things shipped sooner from companies in western and eastern markets and the US/Europe gets things shipped later in both markets even when the product originates in the western market? Now that's just a load of bull right there.

Oh well, unlike some other less fortunate souls, I do have things to pass the time. Noble X came in a couple days ago, though I suspect the Trinity models will be more comfortable. And at the very least, WAY more well-accessorized. Like, seriously Noble, I know it's a Massdrop and all that, but couldn't include your normal accessory kit or even a full suite of silicone tips? just medium and large and that's it? Eh, I could complain about various products all day long
wink.gif

I'm happy for you; seriously! Sounds like you have plenty of great listening to get around to before your Trinity buds arrive.

I'd just like to point out though--because I've seen a LOT of posts to the extent of "well gee bro just listen to your other IEMs and ****! (not saying you; you've been distinctly reasonable throughout this whole process, on both sides of the positive to negative-spectrum)--not all of us have other IEMs! Case in point, I bought into this pre-order as a celebration to finally getting my career started; just to be clear, it's at a very nascent stage, and I don't have a lot of money. And while I have a pair of Sennheiser HD598s that I bought 5 years ago, I don't have any IEMs other than the ****ty ****s that came with my Galaxy S6. This was supposed to be my first real pair of quality earbuds. I have been very much looking forward to this. And while people may say that it is my fault for not fully understanding the ramifications of entering a pre-order, fine; fair enough. All I can say is that I spent about two hours researching possible options, and I'm not sure how I was supposed to know that what was advertised as an--admittedly approximate--fifteen day wait would actually turn out to be what looks to be at least half a year. Especially with--literally-- hundreds of pages of pretty much outstanding feedback on this company here. 

At this point, I'm just reading and participating from time-to-time in this thread because why not? I've pretty much even given up on expecting these things by any particular point. It sure is a deflating experience to have with a company that was quite hyped up on here, though. All of this would have been a lot more palatable without the constant, unrealistic expectations (which were understandable in the first half of the process), punctuated by clearly outright lies.

*sigh* Alright. I'll play tag. When I get these things, I'm going to listen to some exceptionally produced, lush, detailed, and densely layered music. IE, Radiohead (I'm thinking, as someone else mentioned, "In Rainbows," as well as some select favorites from "Hail to the Thief"); Tame Impala, specifically "Currents;" and a bunch of instrumental/electronic hip hop music, such as Flying Lotus, TOKiMONSTA, Evil Needle, and much more. Seriously, I can't wait! (Alright, I'll stop being glib... lol) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back