TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 31, 2017 at 3:59 AM Post #12,951 of 24,683
I´ve said it many times in this tread,

when i ordered my phantom masters 4 delivery was due early august, and i had a trip late august so i thought i would have them on my flight.

yea... that didnt happen, i think they were finaly delivered early december.

Anyways, Trinity makes a quality product (most of the time, the cables plugs on the PM4 are an abomination) but shipping and logistics arent their strong side, bob has been working on it and they are improving but i usualy say that they ship by "burro express"

In other words, take the delivery date they say, add 2-3 months to it.

i dont expect to see my Masters here in spain before mid/late may but i think is worth it. Its a quality products and i have faith that the master will compliment the PM4 with one being more accurate and the other being more fun.

Mar 31, 2017 at 4:06 AM Post #12,952 of 24,683
There's a lot of truth in the old saying "It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission". Bob's 'mea culpa' email seemed genuine & heartfelt, but it's impact has been lessened by another 'asking permission' of saying will all be done in an extra week. Giving deadlines & continually missing them is always worse than giving a realistic one in the first place.

Looking at the 'heat-treated' video gives me a real appreciation of the manufacturing challenges & the love put into making the Hunter's. If Bob had said from the outset this was adding delay by another 3 months I, for one, would have said that's fair enough. It's the constant not-knowing that's frustrating everyone.

Anyways, let's hope for someone getting them in their hands soon & sharing some receipt photos!

Mar 31, 2017 at 5:41 AM Post #12,953 of 24,683
  There's a lot of truth in the old saying "It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission". Bob's 'mea culpa' email seemed genuine & heartfelt, but it's impact has been lessened by another 'asking permission' of saying will all be done in an extra week. Giving deadlines & continually missing them is always worse than giving a realistic one in the first place.

Looking at the 'heat-treated' video gives me a real appreciation of the manufacturing challenges & the love put into making the Hunter's. If Bob had said from the outset this was adding delay by another 3 months I, for one, would have said that's fair enough. It's the constant not-knowing that's frustrating everyone.

Anyways, let's hope for someone getting them in their hands soon & sharing some receipt photos!

If only Bob would read more Latin he would know; "Ad impossibile nemo tenetur" --> Nobody is expected to do the impossible thing.

Plus (if we're busy in Latin anyway); "Affirmanti incumbit probatio" --> The burden of proof is with the one making claims. Calling people out on conspiracy theories and claiming everything has shipped, yet no proof is provided. Yet is of opinion that he is only repeating himself in this thread.

I guess Bob is more like; "Damnant quod non intelligunt: --> They judge about something they don't understand.

I found the perfect summary for the thread the past weeks for Bob, for the people being frustrated and the people being frustrated about being frustrated; "Durante causa durat effectus" --> The duration of the cause makes the duration of the effect.

Mar 31, 2017 at 5:56 AM Post #12,954 of 24,683

If only Bob would read more Latin he would know; "Ad impossibile nemo tenetur" --> Nobody is expected to do the impossible thing.

Plus (if we're busy in Latin anyway); "Affirmanti incumbit probatio" --> The burden of proof is with the one making claims. Calling people out on conspiracy theories and claiming everything has shipped, yet no proof is provided. Yet is of opinion that he is only repeating himself in this thread.

I guess Bob is more like; "Damnant quod non intelligunt: --> They judge about something they don't understand.

I found the perfect summarise for the thread the past weeks for Bob, for the people being frustrated and the people being frustrated about being frustrated; "Durante causa durat effectus" --> The duration of the cause makes the duration of the effect.

After reading this, I like Latin. Sounds like magic when i say it to myself HAHA

Mar 31, 2017 at 6:03 AM Post #12,955 of 24,683
Based on the PM4 experience, between the first pictures of the units being put in boxes and the actual receiving of the earphones by the customers there was a delay of 2 weeks - end of october to middle of november(u can check the thread's gallery).
Since we don't have any pictures of the pm6 or hunter being shipped the only logical conclusion is that they are not ready - maybe a broken link in the supply chain, or other problems. I'm almost positive that there is no pm6/hunter shipped at this date - it would've been so easy for Bob to snap a picture of an actual pm6 in a box with all the accessories and put an end to tens of pages of speculations.

Mar 31, 2017 at 6:06 AM Post #12,956 of 24,683
  After reading this, I like Latin. Sounds like magic when i say it to myself HAHA

This is way off topic, but try to read some Ovid (Ovidius) Metamorphoses. Great stories which you can find back in a lot of paintings. I had to translate Latin for 6 years, in which the last year we covered Ovid (Ovidius). His stories are written in Latin rhyme, fantastic to translate, great to read. Read the translation! They are easily obtained by a simple google search.

Mar 31, 2017 at 7:13 AM Post #12,959 of 24,683
People are missing the point. Point is not they are not ready the point is Bob should have been honest. Saying they shipping when not even close to is crazy for the business. Your inviting people to start to complain and get things out of hand as everyone will expect to get it soon.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mar 31, 2017 at 7:33 AM Post #12,960 of 24,683
People are missing the point. Point is not they are not ready the point is Bob should have been honest. Saying they shipping when not even close to is crazy for the business. Your inviting people to start to complain and get things out of hand as everyone will expect to get it soon.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Well, we know for sure that on March 8 they were shipping at least the cables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back