TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 29, 2017 at 7:10 AM Post #12,751 of 24,683
I meant where are you that apparently your order is there?
That's what it says on the trinity page. Yours probably says the same.

Mar 29, 2017 at 7:25 AM Post #12,754 of 24,683
No, that was the other guy with the Shrek Prince as an avatar :p

Mar 29, 2017 at 7:25 AM Post #12,755 of 24,683
No, that was the other guy with the Shrek Prince as an avatar
tongue.gif

ouch!

Mar 29, 2017 at 7:32 AM Post #12,756 of 24,683
No, that was the other guy with the Shrek Prince as an avatar :p

Prince Charming, please. :wink:

And yes. I thought I was about to receive a package from Trinity. But apparently it was not from them. I have no idea, what that could be... But customs around here is not funny at all. Guess I'm getting paranoid.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ypr18UmxOas

Mar 29, 2017 at 8:01 AM Post #12,758 of 24,683
Now this is not me blabbing on about the delays, or lack of communication, this is me showing the absolute lies that trinity has told to me personally, it is a long conversation of emails sent back and forth between Jake and I, as well as Messahes with Bob himself on HeadFi.

Can someone please tell me if I'm being rediculous or if that is truly lying.

They are saying it was a misunderstanding, if you believe that or not is up to you!

Mar 29, 2017 at 8:02 AM Post #12,759 of 24,683
Well, lying is a strong term & difficult to prove of course. You've remained courteous in your correspondence, which is more than many would have (or have been on here).
I think it just exemplifies what we have suspected for quite a while now, that there is a complete disconnect in the administrative & logistics operation in the business.
A phrase I've often used when going in to a new business as a manager is "I'm an order, now walk me through the system please".

Not sure I have any words of comfort as we're all in the same boat on a stormy sea with no land in sight! Businesses fall over without proper systems and when they over-reach themselves. Too many product launches simultaneously has toppled them over for sure!

Mar 29, 2017 at 8:12 AM Post #12,760 of 24,683
I also think that a sub-contract packing operation was required to pick, pack & ship 5000 units of an item(s) with lots of small components. Plus a deal of planning to make sure all the components, including packaging & mailers, all arrived in a location for the operation. If Trinity are doing this in-house, with (presumably) a small regular work-force that's a real tough ask. Perhaps rather than offering discounts against future orders, it may have been prudent to pay to have the job done in a more timely manner.
Anyway, easy for me to be smart - I'm not up to my arse in alligators!

Mar 29, 2017 at 8:25 AM Post #12,761 of 24,683
Glad I bought nobles instead of Hunter at least I have something to rock out while you wait for them to post. I'm completely lost though with the brand. I hope they get to senses at some point

Mar 29, 2017 at 9:18 AM Post #12,765 of 24,683
Yup, I believe I'll get my IEM's. Hell I've done pre-orders for other products from other companies that didn't even deliver the product, ever. Pre-ordering/using KS or IGG comes with inherent risks and probable delays, for whatever reasons, and some of us knew and were prepared for such things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back