TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Feb 28, 2017 at 2:00 PM Post #10,921 of 24,683
Depends on where in the list the guys are. Also there are very few UK customers. I think I originally posted there was 3800 units to ship but it fact it's 4942 units.

We are getting through things as fast as possible.

does any one else see an issue here or is it just me?

Feb 28, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #10,922 of 24,683

Depends on where in the list the guys are. Also there are very few UK customers. I think I originally posted there was 3800 units to ship but it fact it's 4942 units.

What issue?

Feb 28, 2017 at 2:08 PM Post #10,924 of 24,683
Really.

A small shop trying to ship that many products at once.

Not staggering their product releases especially when you are releasing your TOTL products.

Cleary, I am wrong. I am sorry. Ignore me.

You're right, they should wait a few more weeks before they send out the hunters, even though they're ready 
biggrin.gif

Just kidding, trying to make the best out of the wait

Feb 28, 2017 at 2:10 PM Post #10,925 of 24,683
Maybe I am naive but I have faith. As I have stated many times over no way in H*LL can I afford other makers of TOTL IEMs. It was a stretch to get the Hunter but after all the discounts tossed I just went for it. I am hoping my faith is rewarded in the end. There are delays in things that are not out yet, I mentally agreed to the discount to wait.

As a construction engineer working on bridges and roadways I can tell you this, no matter what's on paper there ARE delays... Everything is well intentioned but at times it just never works out. I truly believe that we will get a much better product in the end but that is just my musings and beliefs, I choose to believe!
smily_headphones1.gif

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2017 at 2:19 PM Post #10,926 of 24,683

What issue?

Really.

A small shop trying to ship that many products at once.

Not staggering their product releases especially when you are releasing your TOTL products.

Cleary, I am wrong. I am sorry. Ignore me.

More of a reason for Trinity to ignore all these people complaining for some images or trying to check for how the shipping is going. They need to take their time or mess up big time and lose out on money and customers.

Feb 28, 2017 at 2:22 PM Post #10,927 of 24,683
Don't forget about all the 'poor' people who couldn't afford PM6 and Hunter and are waiting for the Master! I think the Master was supposed to be shipping the middle of March, but it looks like Trinity will still be shipping the earlier models then so the Master may be delayed a bit? It will happen when it happens so no complaints here. For me personally it gets a little harder to wait as the shipping date gets closer and closer.

Feb 28, 2017 at 2:24 PM Post #10,928 of 24,683

No its just you.

Feb 28, 2017 at 2:36 PM Post #10,929 of 24,683
  The filters before already came in damped and undamped varieties. Of the 7 filters available for the vyrus and PM4, the colors were gunmetal, gold, silver, and pink. The gunmetal was its own thing, but there were two sets each of gold, silver, and pink. With one being damped and one undamped. Each had a little tuning port on them to tune the bass response, and that was the same per color, while the damping material was to tame treble. Essentially giving two levels of treble, and 3 levels of bass, +1 extra level of bass for the gunmetal. So the filters are honestly what I am most interested in. But I am sure all this information will be showing up shortly.

The 14 number could simply be a reinterpretation of the available filters. Like, there's 7 sets of filters, each in damped and undamped, so if you count them all separately, you have 14 sets of filters. Or I'm just really misunderstanding your initial query anyway in which case just ignore me
tongue.gif

Feb 28, 2017 at 3:08 PM Post #10,930 of 24,683
Someone posted that it only takes a minute to take a picture.

Sure, unless you want to really show your product in a good "light"! To get a good looking product picture is 30minutes to a few hours. You've got to take some time to make the picture both "look good" and "show off the product". i.e. NOT a quickie snapshot.

Give it all a rest... let Bob and his team get their shipping under control and let them get their pics posted how and when they want to.

Simply: Be patient.

As to the Vega from CA (I had to figure out what "CA" was, at first). For $1300USD I'd hope that it sounded not just good, but utterly fantastic. Way way beyond my price range!

Feb 28, 2017 at 3:43 PM Post #10,932 of 24,683
I.ve had only positive experiences with Bob & co. His customer service is great and the fact that he takes the time to post on the forums and on youtube as well as adapting his products when we offer constructive critisims shows that he values our business. If there is a delay I.m satisfied it is justified to ensure a higher quality end product. He.s got the right approach for a new small business owner fighting for space in a massive market

Users who are viewing this thread

Back