TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Dec 2, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #9,136 of 24,683
The large supplied silicone tip easily fits me the best, ordering the medium kombi was a mistake, oh well. I will re-order the large kombi aswell, how does the kombi compare to the supplied silicone? What differences if any have you guys noticed? I think the supplied tips are good fair play! Cheers

I have the Original Delta (OD) and the Delta VII.  I originally loved Bob's silicone tips.  Small size for me.  I ordered the small Kombi tips and they are even better.  They have the sound and silicone feel of the stock tips, but extra firmness like a shure olive or foam tip.  Love them to death.  There is a Kombi tip thread where you can read other's impressions as well.  Here is my post from the Kombi thread.  

http://www.head-fi.org/t/816318/trinity-kombi-tips/15#post_12814030

Kombi tip thread is only 40 posts long.  Not nearly the monster this thread is.  I've ordered a second pack with the black friday discount and an Atlas-Delta.

Dec 2, 2016 at 10:34 AM Post #9,137 of 24,683
I have the Original Delta (OD) and the Delta VII.  I originally loved Bob's silicone tips.  Small size for me.  I ordered the small Kombi tips and they are even better.  They have the sound and silicone feel of the stock tips, but extra firmness like a shure olive or foam tip.  Love them to death.  There is a Kombi tip thread where you can read other's impressions as well.  Here is my post from the Kombi thread.  

http://www.head-fi.org/t/816318/trinity-kombi-tips/15#post_12814030

Kombi tip thread is only 40 posts long.  Not nearly the monster this thread is.  I've ordered a second pack with the black friday discount and an Atlas-Delta.
oh happy days! Ye I will order a large pack. Hey, how do these points work? How do we use them and keep track of them? What are they worth? Cheers

Dec 2, 2016 at 11:04 AM Post #9,138 of 24,683
oh happy days! Ye I will order a large pack. Hey, how do these points work? How do we use them and keep track of them? What are they worth? Cheers

The points are basically used to redeem coupons/vouchers. It's like every £1 gives you 1 point. To collect you need to purchase with an account. To check the balance you hover your mouse to the right, you'll be able to find the Rewards Program tab.

Hope this helps, cheers. 

Dec 2, 2016 at 11:08 AM Post #9,139 of 24,683
The points are basically used to redeem coupons/vouchers. It's like every £1 gives you 1 point. To collect you need to purchase with an account. To check the balance you hover your mouse to the right, you'll be able to find the Rewards Program tab.

Hope this helps, cheers. 
Im on mobile phone, anyway I can check my account? What are the points worth as in 100 points is worth £10 etc

Dec 2, 2016 at 11:46 AM Post #9,141 of 24,683
  I wish Trinity Audio Silicone tips were available to purchase separately. 

Lost a few? Here's the thing about that much touted customer service of theirs: if you email Jake or the main enquiry email, there's a decent chance they'll just send you what you're missing. If that's the reason they aren't selling them, it just seems ridiculous right?
wink.gif

Dec 2, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #9,142 of 24,683

I wish Trinity Audio Silicone tips were available to purchase separately. 

Lost a few? Here's the thing about that much touted customer service of theirs: if you email Jake or the main enquiry email, there's a decent chance they'll just send you what you're missing. If that's the reason they aren't selling them, it just seems ridiculous right?
wink.gif

I might do that. I was never a fan of silicone tips before. I always loved the large foam tips that i had for the Westone W30's, but ever since getting the Vyrus's, i don't think I've had a better tip for isolation and comfort.

Dec 2, 2016 at 12:12 PM Post #9,145 of 24,683
  The points worth like this :- 
200 points = £5
500 points  = £25
1000 points  = £50. 

And don't use points on an order and then cancel. I learned the hard way :-/ points gone. Couldn't use them towards my Hunter pre-order afterwards. 

Dec 2, 2016 at 12:18 PM Post #9,147 of 24,683
just spent few hours with my PM4. wow @Bobtrinity! it's a BIG sound!!! That's what comes to my mind. Really enjoying the soundstage. But vocals are bit weird actually, bit fuzzy. Is it normal or will get better after? Thanks for the great discount!

Dec 2, 2016 at 12:28 PM Post #9,148 of 24,683

And don't use points on an order and then cancel. I learned the hard way :-/ points gone. Couldn't use them towards my Hunter pre-order afterwards. 

It's only because of BF sale ,  when you apply the BF code after that you are not allowed to apply any other discount code/coupon/points because they have already gave you a huge discount. 

Dec 2, 2016 at 12:43 PM Post #9,149 of 24,683
  just spent few hours with my PM4. wow @Bobtrinity! it's a BIG sound!!! That's what comes to my mind. Really enjoying the soundstage. But vocals are bit weird actually, bit fuzzy. Is it normal or will get better after? Thanks for the great discount!

Try the unfiltered tips and/or spinfit tips. Helps a lot for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back