TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 29, 2016 at 9:52 AM Post #8,926 of 24,683
Mail services from the UK to Norway that takes more than two weeks is also abnormal (3-4 days is mostly common) but still none of my Trinity packages has ever arrived in less than two week. What could one do about it? Pay the extra for express shipping with tracking, not exactly rocket science.....

You guys enjoy your Trinity's I'm moving over to the Norwegian postal service forum instead
wink.gif

As long as no one is actually going postal, we're good eh
biggrin.gif

To get back on topic, does anyone have a gunmetal and matt black PM4 and would like to share a pic of them side by side?

Nov 29, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #8,931 of 24,683
So in addition to a great pre order price and a 20% extra discount you're expecting free express shipping, some people.....

nope didn't expect it but cweird that from UK to Ireland to take more than two weeks, it's same as registered post from Hong Kong

and if I don't get will be reposted in one week and another two weeks. bob doesnothe work in post but I never had this slow postage from UK. haha but I don't like makino thread into post thread. but it always does. you can make pm4 post thread to avoid others reading it who don't care about post.

Nov 29, 2016 at 11:54 AM Post #8,932 of 24,683
Received my pair in The Netherlands. 
etysmile.gif

Nov 29, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #8,936 of 24,683
Mckinley Black - My Diamond Mine (stockfisch-records closer to the music vol 4) sounds amazing on PM4
WoW !!!

Nov 29, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #8,937 of 24,683

So I'm having similar issues. I use a Fiio X3 ii without an amp as well but I'm not really listening to metal - mainly orchestral film scores at the moment. Sometimes, especially on quieter sections the PMs sound beautiful but all too often I hear really harsh distortion/ringing in the treble, basically whenever the orchestra gets a bit busier or the violins and trumpets are getting excited! I've tested all the filters and none remove the issue. It's frustrating because I'm reading all these comments about how blown away people are by these headphones but for me, they have actually become unlistenable. I have returned to my sabres for the time being where the issue isn't present at all. I'm no where near an expert when it comes to headphones so really wondering similar things as above poster. Is it a power thing? Do I need an amp with these? Could I just have a faulty pair? Are these just completely unsuited for orchestral music? I've probably run music through them for around 30-40 hours now too, just in case burning them in helped but it didn't. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Ta.

Have you had any luck sorting this out? Was listening to the new King of Leon and some of the tracks Caleb's voice is just horribly piercing and weird.

Also I'm getting a bit fed up of my cable cutting out on the left ear.

Nov 29, 2016 at 1:47 PM Post #8,939 of 24,683
How do you like the PM4 compared to all your other IEM's? You have some nice ones.

I am quite new to iems, was always into full size phones, but from my experience I can say PM4 is on a different level compared to any other that I have and on black friday I ordered Hunter, so I am afraid even to imagine what it will sound like :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back