TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 27, 2016 at 1:03 PM Post #8,836 of 24,683
Regular shipping is 7-14 days. The batch shipped out on the 17th.

Bob said they all shipped on the 15th, which is later than was initially stated but that's beside the point. Royal mail lists 3-5 working days delivery within Europe on 'International Standard' which is what Bob said they used for their packages.

Nov 27, 2016 at 1:13 PM Post #8,837 of 24,683
Bob said they all shipped on the 15th, which is later than was initially stated but that's beside the point. Royal mail lists 3-5 working days delivery within Europe on 'International Standard' which is what Bob said they used for their packages.

True. Shipping with Trinity is highly inconsistent. My first pair of Phantom Sabres never arrived for instance.
In any case, many of you will get a nice little package from the mailman, either tomorrow or on Tuesday.

Nov 27, 2016 at 1:37 PM Post #8,838 of 24,683
True. Shipping with Trinity is highly inconsistent. My first pair of Phantom Sabres never arrived for instance.
In any case, many of you will get a nice little package from the mailman, either tomorrow or on Tuesday.

It seems so :). The mailman came by saturday with a package but I was not at home. I can pick it up monday at the local post office. The note didn't say anything about Trinity but it can only be PM4. :thumbsup:

Nov 27, 2016 at 2:27 PM Post #8,840 of 24,683
Seriously guys, take a look at the last couple of posts and ask yourself in what way they contribute in anyway to this thread.

It's 7-14 days if you didn't pay for anything else period!

Can we please hear impressions of the actual PM4 from people who's got theirs instead of whining about every local postal service on this planet.

Nov 27, 2016 at 6:17 PM Post #8,844 of 24,683
Has anyone been able to compare these to the 1MORE Triple Drivers in regards to sound quality?

I'm in it. Still doing tip and filter rolling. One thing for sure: don't expect night and day differences, but it's not a problem of PM4. The question is that the 1MORE is a great sounding IEM, with lots of detail and really deep bass. In detail retrieval, they are more on less on par, with a slight advantage towards PM4, being the greatest difference for me that voices are more recessed in 1MORE, so PM4 sounds more natural.

EDIT: this comparison with silver undamped, that are defined as the most V-shaped filters. Even with them, in my opinion, voices aren't recessed at all.

EDIT2: I was playing "Supply and Demand", of Amos Lee, for this quick comparison.

Nov 27, 2016 at 6:28 PM Post #8,845 of 24,683
I'm in it. Still doing tip and filter rolling. One thing for sure: don't expect night and day differences, but it's not a problem of PM4. The question is that the 1MORE is a great sounding IEM, with lots of detail and really deep bass. In detail retrieval, they are more on less on par, with a slight advantage towards PM4, being the greatest difference for me that voices are more recessed in 1MORE, so PM4 sounds more natural.

EDIT: this comparison with silver undamped, that are defined as the most V-shaped filters. Even with them, in my opinion, voices aren't recessed at all.

might I add.  The microphonics on the 1MORE triple driver I had was unbearable and they had to go back.  

Nov 27, 2016 at 6:34 PM Post #8,846 of 24,683
might I add.  The microphonics on the 1MORE triple driver I had was unbearable and they had to go back.  

Correct. The problems of this model are ergonomics and isolation. In that respect, there's no comparison: PM4 is in another league. 1MORE lacks something as simple as a chin slider, and the included tips are essentially useless.

Nov 27, 2016 at 6:57 PM Post #8,847 of 24,683

EDIT2: I was playing "Supply and Demand", of Amos Lee, for this quick comparison.

Thanks for the info! Based on your reply and what I've heard from others about the microphonics and isolation, I think I'll return the pair of 1MOREs I just got from Amazon and grab the Master 4 instead.

Nov 28, 2016 at 1:31 AM Post #8,848 of 24,683
Thanks for the info! Based on your reply and what I've heard from others about the microphonics and isolation, I think I'll return the pair of 1MOREs I just got from Amazon and grab the Master 4 instead.

At BF price, you can't go wrong. Even at regular price, these advantages make PM4 a winner, considering you get in the box all you need, while with the 1MOREs you need, at least, buying a good set of tips.

Nov 28, 2016 at 2:34 AM Post #8,849 of 24,683
Seriously guys, take a look at the last couple of posts and ask yourself in what way they contribute in anyway to this thread.

It's 7-14 days if you didn't pay for anything else period!

Can we please hear impressions of the actual PM4 from people who's got theirs instead of whining about every local postal service on this planet.

I'll consider that your reaction is a general message not personally oriented, because i didn't write a word in this forum in two weeks precisely because, as i was waiting, i didn't consider interesting this kind of desperate contribution. I was just trying to be nice with another guy in the forum who was worried in the same situation as me, pointing the normality of the situation and inviting him to be patient because of the 7-14 period for receiving the stuff (not really different from what you're telling us in your didactic message)
So, i admit and share the impression that so many messages about postal services can be tiring, my apologizes, however, this is a therapy group, you don't need to be so rude with sick people. 
wink_face.gif

Nov 28, 2016 at 4:44 AM Post #8,850 of 24,683

How is the difference in bass quantity between the two, when using the PM4 with silver, undamped filters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back