TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 27, 2016 at 7:32 AM Post #8,825 of 24,683
I see that the Phantom Hunter shipping date as been updated to Dec/Jan, kinda saw it coming. Though I'd say it's fair seeing as they did the black friday sale and probably price adjusted a few people that complained.

I don't think this has anything to do with price adjustments or Black Friday.

Bob indicated sometime 1-2 weeks before that they were waiting on the drivers for Hunter and Master 6. So the delay if there is one is likely related to receiving components.

Nov 27, 2016 at 7:46 AM Post #8,826 of 24,683
I don't think this has anything to do with price adjustments or Black Friday.

Bob indicated sometime 1-2 weeks before that they were waiting on the drivers for Hunter and Master 6. So the delay if there is one is likely related to receiving components.

Yes, the est of Dec/Jan has been there for a few weeks now and due to driver supply. They need before they can even start production

Nov 27, 2016 at 11:34 AM Post #8,829 of 24,683
Well if you count Xmas into that then we probs wont see Hunter/PM6 until January end/start of Feb.

There's a fair chance that Trinity is also aware that Christmas is coming and has taken it into consideration :wink:

Nov 27, 2016 at 12:01 PM Post #8,834 of 24,683
Both, its able to be used hanging over the ear with the memory wire, or hanging down with either of the other 2 wires.
ah right, the Aria was my first over ear IEM and at first I wasnt sure but now I love the design of it. Adds extra sturdiness and keeps the IEM more secure I feel. How do you guys find the depth of fit with the pm4?

Nov 27, 2016 at 1:02 PM Post #8,835 of 24,683

Both, its able to be used hanging over the ear with the memory wire, or hanging down with either of the other 2 wires.

ah right, the Aria was my first over ear IEM and at first I wasnt sure but now I love the design of it. Adds extra sturdiness and keeps the IEM more secure I feel. How do you guys find the depth of fit with the pm4?

I find the depth of fit to be ok, but not perfect. I get a good seal with the foam tips but I'd like to have a choice of some longer filters to see the benefits of some of the other tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back