TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 25, 2016 at 9:59 AM Post #8,642 of 24,683
I've sent an email to Jake asking if it's possible to cancel my PM6 preorder and buy the Hunter instead, but he must be extremely busy as I haven't received a reply yet.

Can perhaps someone from here confirm, so I make the purchase as soon as possible?

Thank you

Email me at enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com

Nov 25, 2016 at 10:42 AM Post #8,644 of 24,683
Just cancelled my PM6 and ordered the Hunter.  The Litz cable itself was worth the price of the upgrade.  Now I'm even more excited.  I also have to give my gratitude to Bob.  These are some massive sales, and I can now afford a TOTL IEM because of it.  I'm pretty sure that I chose correctly with Trinity Audio when I was looking for a replacement for my Hifimans.

Nov 25, 2016 at 10:45 AM Post #8,645 of 24,683
Hi guys on the order page of trinity for the pm4... will have to have silver wbich is fine by me but would have had matt black but its all good!

The PM4 with medium kombi tips cones to £98 is this right? Just confirming before i hit pay

Also these will be used out of my mojo and cayin c5 amp. Anybody have eny experience with this combo?

Currently have vibro labs Aria so diff IEM will be cool!

Please reply asap to anyone that can help!

@esm87

PM4 are great iems indeed, however they do not have a good synergy with C5 (from my point of view of course)

sounds amazing with Matrix M-Stage HPA 3B (Dual LME49710) , Purity Audio K.I.C.A.S. Caliente

even Parasound Zdac v.2 's amp section that i normally never use is a good match for it , but somehow I don't like C5 at all in a combination with PM4, mojo will be super fine I am pretty sure   

cheers

Nov 25, 2016 at 10:50 AM Post #8,646 of 24,683
@esm87

PM4 are great iems indeed, however they do not have a good synergy with C5 (from my point of view of course)

sounds amazing with Matrix M-Stage HPA 3B (Dual LME49710) , Purity Audio K.I.C.A.S. Caliente

even Parasound Zdac v.2 's amp section that i normally never use is a good match for it , but somehow I don't like C5 at all in a combination with PM4, mojo will be super fine I am pretty sure   

cheers
thanks, i use mojo 95% of time anyway, im looking forward to trying the trinity house sound, whatever that may be! Are vocals recessed much on these pm4's?

Nov 25, 2016 at 10:53 AM Post #8,647 of 24,683
thanks, i use mojo 95% of time anyway, im looking forward to trying the trinity house sound, whatever that may be! Are vocals recessed much on these pm4's?

much recessed vocals? No I would not say that at all

and you have a many combination choices swapping filters and ear tips, so in the end you get different type of sound signatures  

Nov 25, 2016 at 10:55 AM Post #8,648 of 24,683
Mine received in Germany (w/tracking) today..... Out of the box and the gunmetal filters in i´ve got almost a heart attack listening to Rage Against   The Machine 
basshead.gif
 Maybe it´s because i´m coming from the 1more triple and Sony xba-h1 but this iem´s could be my personal endgame..thanks to Bob, Jake and all his team....

Nov 25, 2016 at 10:55 AM Post #8,649 of 24,683
much recessed vocals? No I would not say that at all

and you have a many combination choices swapping filters and ear tips, so in the end you get different type of sound signatures  
i missed the next day delivery option by 30 mins lol, didnt realise, typical of me! I missed the pre order pricing of a single day a month or so ago due to my pay going in the day after the pricing changed to full price too! No doubt will have some real fun with these, always good to have high quality options!

Nov 25, 2016 at 11:04 AM Post #8,651 of 24,683
i missed the next day delivery option by 30 mins lol, didnt realise, typical of me! I missed the pre order pricing of a single day a month or so ago due to my pay going in the day after the pricing changed to full price too! No doubt will have some real fun with these, always good to have high quality options!

you will do, for sure !!!

Nov 25, 2016 at 11:25 AM Post #8,654 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity, thanks for you support on canceling my order for the Delta hybrid.

Now, I WAS supposed to order the Altas Delta, but for some reason ( Black Friday discount :) ) I placed an order on the Hunter instead.
Oh well, it should go along well with the PM4, PM6 and silver litz cable that I've also ordered. 

One question regarding the Hunter though.On your sales site, it says that optional 2.5MM TRRS balanced or pono balanced cable options will be available closer to shipping date. If we were to need balanced cables, should we contact you via mail? And, if we needed an 3.5mm TRRS ( anyone interested in the 4.4mm TRRRS ? )  cable would that option be available too?  Thanks again Bob for your great support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back