TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 25, 2016 at 7:52 AM Post #8,628 of 24,683
While I am patiently awaiting the PM4s, I do wonder what causes shipping from the UK to The Netherlands to take this long. It is hardly the other side of the globe we are talking about. Does the Royal mail stack boxes for a single weekly delivery?

Nov 25, 2016 at 8:38 AM Post #8,630 of 24,683
Black Friday deals are crazy and happen for 1 long weekend a year. No other time at these prices.

I understand some peoples thoughts and request any that feel the need to email me (do not pm as I don't read them very often) and we will always take care of you.

Bob with response of the year here!

I understand everyone who is bummed they didn't get the best price but please try to remember the fact that you were fine paying the price you did at the time you bought it.
And the fact that you cannot cancel your kickstarter and get the PM6 at a lower price rests not on the shoulders of Bob but fully on kickstarter. That is part of their terms, and it isn't really unique to Bob's campaign.
So please, don't blame Bob for this.

Nov 25, 2016 at 8:46 AM Post #8,632 of 24,683
Hi all
Did any European (non U.K.) and with standard shipping received their PM4s yet?
Spain, France, Belgium ... anyone?
:blush: :headphones:

Nothing received in the Netherlands yet.

Nov 25, 2016 at 8:48 AM Post #8,633 of 24,683
Has anyone tried the pm4 with either a cowon plenue pm2 or a cayin i5. Im interested in how those combinations sound.

I would like to know as well, awaiting PM4 and I am about to order the Cayin i5, still hoping for a good BF deal tot pop-up

Nov 25, 2016 at 8:55 AM Post #8,634 of 24,683
PM4 - listening to Leonard Cohen is a blessing !!!

ordered hunter, afraid even to imagine how good its going to be :wink: 

Nov 25, 2016 at 8:58 AM Post #8,635 of 24,683
Bob with response of the year here!

I understand everyone who is bummed they didn't get the best price but please try to remember the fact that you were fine paying the price you did at the time you bought it.
And the fact that you cannot cancel your kickstarter and get the PM6 at a lower price rests not on the shoulders of Bob but fully on kickstarter. That is part of their terms, and it isn't really unique to Bob's campaign.
So please, don't blame Bob for this.

I was never really blaming Bob, just bummed by the situation.  I really don't like Kickstarter and the only reason I got my PM6 through KS is it was the only available option at that time.  I know Trinity is a great company, I've read through this entire thread and the Introduction one :p

Nov 25, 2016 at 9:04 AM Post #8,636 of 24,683
Regarding shipping in Europe:
The PM4 is my fifth purchase from Trinity in a little over a year and it's taken at least two weeks for the package to arrive to Norway every time so I see no need to worry yet (my PM4 has also not arrived yet).

In all honesty, if one want faster shipping there's an alternative for that as well so I'm fine with waiting for it to arrive when it does.

Nov 25, 2016 at 9:16 AM Post #8,637 of 24,683
Regarding shipping in Europe:
The PM4 is my fifth purchase from Trinity in a little over a year and it's taken at least two weeks for the package to arrive to Norway every time so I see no need to worry yet (my PM4 has also not arrived yet).

In all honesty, if one want faster shipping there's an alternative for that as well so I'm fine with waiting for it to arrive when it does.

Norway is far away :wink:. When I bought the Atlas from Trinity it took around 4-5 days. But anyway you are right, no need to worry, it will be here in due time.

Nov 25, 2016 at 9:31 AM Post #8,638 of 24,683
Norway is far away :wink:. When I bought the Atlas from Trinity it took around 4-5 days. But anyway you are right, no need to worry, it will be here in due time.

Ha ha, yeah a full two hours flight :wink:

Nov 25, 2016 at 9:41 AM Post #8,639 of 24,683
Hi guys on the order page of trinity for the pm4... will have to have silver wbich is fine by me but would have had matt black but its all good!

The PM4 with medium kombi tips cones to £98 is this right? Just confirming before i hit pay

Also these will be used out of my mojo and cayin c5 amp. Anybody have eny experience with this combo?

Currently have vibro labs Aria so diff IEM will be cool!

Please reply asap to anyone that can help!

Nov 25, 2016 at 9:45 AM Post #8,640 of 24,683
I've sent an email to Jake asking if it's possible to cancel my PM6 preorder and buy the Hunter instead, but he must be extremely busy as I haven't received a reply yet.

Can perhaps someone from here confirm, so I make the purchase as soon as possible?

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back