TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 24, 2016 at 11:04 PM Post #8,596 of 24,683
Unless you pre-ordered through Kickstarter like me, in which case we did pay over $30 more... And those of us who did, don't even have the option to cancel and reorder... Trying not to get too upset about this

Oh got it it. I pre-ordered prior to KS as Bob said it would be more expensive on KS. I understand how your upset!

Nov 24, 2016 at 11:10 PM Post #8,597 of 24,683
Not sure which one to get, coming from the GR07´s, and having the Trinity vyrus, im looking for something that has the soundstage (or somewhat close) to the 07´s, but with the impact of the vyrus, im thinking either the Sabre (the only problem being that some reviewers have noted that it has a really small soundstage) or the PM4, hope to get some help here, thanks guys! Happy Thanksgiving and Black friday ! 
beerchug.gif

Nov 24, 2016 at 11:16 PM Post #8,598 of 24,683
Oh got it it. I pre-ordered prior to KS as Bob said it would be more expensive on KS. I understand how your upset!
Yeah, through KS we paid £225, had to pay £10 for shipping, didn't get trinity points, and get no 14 day return guarantee and no option to cancel... For ordering a month earlier...

Nov 25, 2016 at 12:27 AM Post #8,599 of 24,683
Finally got my pm4~~ am really digging the damped gold filters ootb but was unable to screw it in properly on one side :xf_eek:
The undamped filters gives a bad ringing sound on some tracks..
The gunmetal is my favourite so far..

Nov 25, 2016 at 12:33 AM Post #8,600 of 24,683
  Oops, I've got over excited with the blackfriday offer and not read the product description page enough. I though that the Delta's they are selling were the V2s, when they were the originals. I have to get to the sales and see if they haven't yet packed my order and if it's possible to change my order. 

The atlas delta has the exact same sound signature as the delta vII, but in a different design.

Nov 25, 2016 at 1:11 AM Post #8,601 of 24,683
Yeah, through KS we paid £215, had to pay £10 for shipping, didn't get trinity points, and get no 14 day return guarantee and no option to cancel... For ordering a month earlier...

Wasn't it £225 on KS. To be perfectly honest I'm kind of sad that KS backers paid an extra 30 quid back in time with no attached intensive when compared to today's deal. I hope Bob would look at it from a backers perspective and offer us a 'Bluetooth Lanyard' accessory.   

Nov 25, 2016 at 1:31 AM Post #8,602 of 24,683
  Wasn't it £225 on KS. To be perfectly honest I'm kind of sad that KS backers paid an extra 30 quid back in time with no attached intensive when compared to today's deal. I hope Bob would look at it from a backers perspective and offer us a 'Bluetooth Lanyard' accessory.   

You're right.  It was 225 + 10 shipping.  And yeah, totally agree on the lanyard.  I was planning on getting one anyway but already have the MMCX version, so it feels like a waste of money.  If it was a bonus for ordering the PM6 off KS I would be totally happy with that.   Honestly at this price bracket I would have stepped up to the hunter, that regret is bad enough, but it feels like we are being punished for ordering early off Kickstarter as it stands.

Nov 25, 2016 at 1:45 AM Post #8,603 of 24,683
Not sure which one to get, coming from the GR07´s, and having the Trinity vyrus, im looking for something that has the soundstage (or somewhat close) to the 07´s, but with the impact of the vyrus, im thinking either the Sabre (the only problem being that some reviewers have noted that it has a really small soundstage) or the PM4, hope to get some help here, thanks guys! Happy Thanksgiving and Black friday ! :beerchug:

I've not had the privilege to listen to the vyrus or GR07's so can't comment on them but fortunately do own both the Sabre and PM4's.

If it's clarity, detail, separation and sound stage the PM4 takes the honours, that's not to say the Sabre can't provide that but it does fall short of the impressive 4.
Comfort wise, although much to do with ones anatomy, favoured the 4 too. Very comfortable for longer listening.

Nov 25, 2016 at 2:00 AM Post #8,605 of 24,683
Yeah.  I reported that issue in my post #8418.  Only in my left earpiece with the memory wire cable.  Still....  and yes it is somwhat annoying.

"The stiff around the ear left cable cut out once when I put too much tension on the stiff portion when fitting it tightly around my ear.  Turned out the cable wasn't fully seated.  That was unsettling!   The right earpiece exhibits "sketchy" threading with the gold dampened filters.... feels like they are crossthreaded somewhat.   I'm glad there is an o-ring to aid in securing them."

I've experienced a few drop outs on the left side with the memory wire cable too.

I'll continue to monitor and if it persists I'll drop Jake an email.

Nov 25, 2016 at 2:01 AM Post #8,606 of 24,683
I demand to get tax return (in my favour) for preordering the Vyrus, PM6 and PM4.
As I've been waiting for months to get my gear, my mood got sometimes rather down - which my wife suffered about; I think it'd only be fair for Bob and Jake to offer me to baby sit my kids while I'm having dinner in a nice restaurant with my wife.
I pre-ordered the PM6 in gunmetal, but now it's cheaper than it was when I preordered back in June. Will Bob offer a trade off to 24 kt gold for free?
I must say what offends me the most is seeing a return of the original Delta's for the same price I paid 18 months when backing Trinity's first KS Campaign. I am an original investor! In all honesty, I really don't think a token of appreciation for my loyalty - such as, say, an Aston-Martin DB7 - wouldn't be too much.
I could possibly understand Black Friday discount may come as a surprise to some pre-orderers and/or backers, but I cannot imagine how one can be so demanding!

Nov 25, 2016 at 2:05 AM Post #8,607 of 24,683
I demand to get tax return (in my favour) for preordering the Vyrus, PM6 and PM4.
As I've been waiting for months to get my gear, my mood got sometimes rather down - which my wife suffered about; I think it'd only be fair for Bob and Jake to offer me to baby sit my kids while I'm having dinner in a nice restaurant with my wife.
I pre-ordered the PM6 in gunmetal, but now it's cheaper than it was when I preordered back in June. Will Bob offer a trade off to 24 kt gold for free?
I must say what offends me the most i seeing a return of the original Delta's for the same price I paid 18 months when backing Trinity's first KS Campaign. I am an original investor! In all honesty, I really don't think a token of appreciation for my fidelity - such as, say, an Aston-Martin DB7 - wouldn't be too much.
I could possibly understand Black Friday discount may come as a surprise to some pre-orderers and/or backers, but I cannot imagine how one can be so demanding!
Nobody is being demanding... Just seems a little unfair to those of us who got have been waiting for a month already and could have gotten it cheaper now even though it will be shipped out at the same time.

Nov 25, 2016 at 2:41 AM Post #8,608 of 24,683
Nobody is being demanding... Just seems a little unfair to those of us who got have been waiting for a month already and could have gotten it cheaper now even though it will be shipped out at the same time.

Man..
I mean no disrespect, but KS is not a shop.
You're helping Trinity raise funds needed to make the best products they can a reality and you're getting some reward for it.

When it comes to KS, think of your "additional expenses" as part of your investment towards that goal (of helping Trinity)..
M.

Nov 25, 2016 at 2:47 AM Post #8,609 of 24,683
The only issue here is Bob & Jake have got slightly mixed up between the appreciating and depreciating aspect of their IEMs.

Ideally someone would put in £225 of their capital prior in time because of its appreciating aspect i.e their commodity would be priced at a high rate in due course of time.
Once a new model is set to be released (e.g PM8)  we could all understand that their PM6 would depreciate and start to lose its in store value and probably dip below £225. 

Alternatively they could offer KS backers a BT accessory and/or an option to upgrade their PM6 (£225) to Hunter (£295) by paying them the difference.

Nov 25, 2016 at 2:48 AM Post #8,610 of 24,683

Man..
I mean no disrespect, but KS is not a shop.
You're helping Trinity raise funds needed to make the best products they can a reality and you're getting some reward for it.

When it comes to KS, think of your "additional expenses" as part of your investment towards that goal (of helping Trinity)..
M.

Except sales from the Trinity site were suspended when I bought my PM6 and we were forced to buy from KS during the campaign.  It went on sale on the site first so the "raising funds" thing is kind of irrelevant.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back