TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 22, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #8,283 of 24,683
Is anyone having issues where the cable for the earpiece comes slightly disconnected at times causing all loss of sound? It doesn't come all the way disconnected, just enough to where you have to push it back in. I will have to try with other cables later.

Nov 22, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #8,284 of 24,683
Well, I hope this filter issue gets corrected for the PM6 during their production

I'm skeptical as it happened to me w/ my original Atlas.  Just seems the tolerances are a little loose, but they are extremely quick to resolve issues, so it's not that big of a deal.  When the item is that small, it just seems the threading can get small inconsistencies.  

Nov 22, 2016 at 12:32 PM Post #8,285 of 24,683
Got mine and was so excited unboxing it. Plugged it in and got dissapointed fast because the left driver is producing static like crazy when in use. Tried changing the cord but the problem still is still present:frowning2:

Your screwy left bud is a match for my screwy right bud (same issue) 
rolleyes.gif

I emailed them and had a response within minutes confirming a replacement was on its way to me ASAP. Gotta love these guys.

Nov 22, 2016 at 12:52 PM Post #8,286 of 24,683
Yes; I have a bad connection with one cable where it has to be in just the perfect spot to connect and supply sound to the IEM. I need to do some checking with a different cable and so on to make sure it definitely is an issue with that cable before I bother Trinity with this issue though. I also have a problem with the filter tubes and wish to check all the filters fit okay given the comments about them here. Thought I'd do a proper audit and get all issues dealt with in one e-mail rather than keep going back to them bit by bit.

Nov 22, 2016 at 1:50 PM Post #8,288 of 24,683
Ugh so I think my ears really are ****ed. I use a Fiio X3 ii and just even with these headphones. The black + damp my ears just hurt when I listen to a really shredding solo, the high pitch frequencies kill my ears, also when there is a lot of I guess mid range driven guitar it's not nice on my ears. Sorta muddied and distorted. Maybe I will have to get an amp with my X3 or try a different player as maybe it's too bright for me. Less agressive music sounds so lush though. Vocals sound so good, so cliche but I heard stuff I hadn't heard before! Loving the construction, design and everything else about the headphones.

Nov 22, 2016 at 2:24 PM Post #8,290 of 24,683
Anyone in Europe who didn't pay for express shipping get theirs yet?

Nothing yet in the Netherlands, just across the pond. Maybe this is UK's way of telling us how the Brexit feels like? 
deadhorse.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back