TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 22, 2016 at 3:48 AM Post #8,266 of 24,683
  Yea, some of the filters I cant get to stay in at all, some are better than others. I even swapped a few from my vyrus, some of which seemed a bit better. But as I said, had the same issue with the vyrus, and Jake was super helpful. I already emailed.

Anyways, enough listening for tonight. Off to bed.

I'm having the same issue, purple damped are unusable as they don't grip at all (just slide in and out) and others are hit and miss. 

Has anyone had any response from Jake or Bob on this problem? I emailed Jake last week but have not had a reply yet.

Nov 22, 2016 at 5:04 AM Post #8,267 of 24,683
The undampened Silver Filters are pure Audio Nirvana. Excellent sound.

I would agree with this. I feel the damped filters sound slightly muffled and the silver has the most pleasant sounding bass.

One thing that I have noticed with the PM4 is that because they are so much more accurate than the Sabre they really show up badly mastered tracks.

Nov 22, 2016 at 6:33 AM Post #8,268 of 24,683
Hi Bob , this is a quote from the terms and conditions on your website

14 Day satisfaction guarantee

You know you’re in safe hands with TRINITY, our products have a 14 day money back guarantee. If you change your mind, just return it unused, in its original condition with your receipt and we’ll either exchange it or give you a full refund. We are sorry if your item is damaged or faulty, please contact enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com and a member of the team will be happy to get you up and running again in the shortest time possible. We cannot issue full refunds if the product is not returned in its original condition or with parts/accessories missing.

Can you clarify please? Specifically , if we buy your IEMs and we use them and we don't like them, can we return them within 14 days provided they are undamaged? There is now talk on this thread where people have bought them and thought they were wonderful to start with . What we now need to see is the people that were raving about them when they arrived coming back to the thread and posting impressions now they have had them for a week to give it some balance

Been listening to mine since last Thursday. Still blown away. Im not having any trebble isdues or filter fit issues. Im using the gold damped now.

Nov 22, 2016 at 6:46 AM Post #8,269 of 24,683
Just a quick one if anyone would like to be involved and get to try out the Master 4 why not apply for the review tour and you could get lucky 
smily_headphones1.gif

Here's a link: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/posts/add/threadId/825835

Nov 22, 2016 at 6:55 AM Post #8,270 of 24,683
I'm having the same issue, purple damped are unusable as they don't grip at all (just slide in and out) and others are hit and miss. 

Has anyone had any response from Jake or Bob on this problem? I emailed Jake last week but have not had a reply yet.

Just check your email spelling. I suspect given that they sent out 2000 Master 4 that there will be a little backlog of customer support emails. If you haven't heard from them within 48 hours I would suggest re-emailing through their contact US email at the Trinity site

Nov 22, 2016 at 11:00 AM Post #8,280 of 24,683
Been listening to mine since last Thursday. Still blown away. Im not having any trebble isdues or filter fit issues. Im using the gold damped now.

Thank you that's reassuring for lots of interested parties out there I'm sure. If @mark2410 gave them 5 stars - they have GOT to be good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back