TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 18, 2016 at 2:16 PM Post #7,982 of 24,683
I guess no US deliveries today. Now have to wait the whole weekend and hope for Monday.

Nov 18, 2016 at 3:52 PM Post #7,987 of 24,683
I guess no US deliveries today. Now have to wait the whole weekend and hope for Monday.
USPS delivers packages on Saturday where I live. I didn't get mine either. The mailman was just rolling up when I got home from school. I watched him place each letter in the mailbox one by one, then I cried a bit when he drove off with no packages.

Nov 18, 2016 at 3:55 PM Post #7,988 of 24,683
I was excited when I saw a package on the porch after I was coming in from my morning run, but it ended up being a pair of shoes
frown.gif

Nov 18, 2016 at 4:32 PM Post #7,990 of 24,683
What a sexy case! How can I get a red one?

Trinitybob sent me it with my replacement gold filters (mine weren't quite right when I got them) Bob sorted it and replacements arrived within 24 hrs of letting him know about my problem! 5 star customer support :headphones::sunglasses::thumbsup: if you ask me!

Nov 18, 2016 at 5:07 PM Post #7,992 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity What's going on with the US orders for the PM4?  Last week you posted that they arrived in Alabama and they'd have them all out in 1 to 2 days.  Meaning Monday or Tuesday.  I have myusps.com which alerts me whenever something is entered into the system.  I've received no alerts for anything from Alabama this week.  

Did something happen to the bulk US shipment you sent to Alabama?  If so, can we get an update?  Thanks!

Nov 18, 2016 at 5:14 PM Post #7,993 of 24,683

Expecting delivery now 12-01-16 at the earliest.    Stuff happens.....

why december 1?  Does usps not deliver next week?

Mine isn't coming from Alabama, hence the protracted delivery date.  Like I said, a hiccup.  Bob is taking care of me.   Completely different from what should be happening to all other US customers.

Nov 18, 2016 at 5:20 PM Post #7,994 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity
 What's going on with the US orders for the PM4?  Last week you posted that they arrived in Alabama and they'd have them all out in 1 to 2 days.  Meaning Monday or Tuesday.  I have myusps.com which alerts me whenever something is entered into the system.  I've received no alerts for anything from Alabama this week.  

Did something happen to the bulk US shipment you sent to Alabama?  If so, can we get an update?  Thanks!

I said they was on the way to the USA (I think), anyway they are in the USA now after slow customs release and they are packing now and will also be over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back