TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 18, 2016 at 10:09 AM Post #7,951 of 24,683
So free int'l shipping comes with tracking #?......or only those with higher shipping rates to save days has them by default? (by trinity shipping method)

Free shipping has no tracking unless you are in the UK or USA, if you want a 7-14 days service but tracked we charge £10 and if you want express then you pay a higher charge for DHL. Only placs we can't offer express for is Russia due to Russian customs flatly refusing entry to Russia.

Nov 18, 2016 at 10:16 AM Post #7,952 of 24,683
not in Ireland postman only left regular things

Nov 18, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #7,954 of 24,683
Okay this doesn't make sense.  Got an email saying to check my account on the Trinity Site for my PM4 shipping status.  Go there and it gives me a Royal Mail shipping number for order#2751.  BUT I'M IN THE USA.  Eh?  What's going on?  

When I got an email on my "spare" Technes last month it gave me a USPS tracking number shipped from Alabama.

Why am I getting a Royal Mail shipping number?

email sent to enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com

Nov 18, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #7,955 of 24,683
Does the time at which you paid for the pm4 have anything to do for when yours shipped?

I am super bored right now so all I have to do is obsess with the pm4 lol

Well, after some information gathering and heavy number crunching... I've determined that the time and date we paid for our PM4's is directly related to the delivery time...

The relationship between the two events dictates that payment must occur prior the delivery date.
regular_smile .gif

I don't have all the facts yet, but I'm almost certain this is accurate. 
regular_smile .gif

Please don't punch me.

I want my PM4 to arrive so badly.

Nov 18, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #7,956 of 24,683
  Okay this doesn't make sense.  Got an email saying to check my account on the Trinity Site for my PM4 shipping status.  Go there and it gives me a Royal Mail shipping number for order#2751.  BUT I'M IN THE USA.  Eh?  What's going on?  

When I got an email on my "spare" Technes last month it gave me a USPS tracking number shipped from Alabama.

Punch that number into the USPS tracking system, it'll work (it has in the past for me) :)

EDIT: that's weird though, I thought there was a bulk shipment sent ahead of time to the states, and it was being distributed locally from there... maybe there were a few outliers?

Nov 18, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #7,957 of 24,683
Punch that number into the USPS tracking system, it'll work (it has in the past for me) :)

EDIT: that's weird though, I thought there was a bulk shipment sent ahead of time to the states, and it was being distributed locally from there... maybe there were a few outliers?
Yeah, Royal Mail was probably in charge of getting it to the US. That same thing happened to me when I ordered something from Korea.

Well, after some information gathering and heavy number crunching... I've determined that the time and date we paid for our PM4's is directly related to the delivery time...

The relationship between the two events dictates that payment must occur prior the delivery date.
regular_smile%20.gif

I don't have all the facts yet, but I'm almost certain this is accurate. 
regular_smile%20.gif

Please don't punch me.

I want my PM4 to arrive so badly.
Nice meme

Nov 18, 2016 at 11:57 AM Post #7,962 of 24,683

Well at least you got shipping notification. Nothing here for and I ordered 6/28. Waas

Nov 18, 2016 at 12:01 PM Post #7,963 of 24,683

Email replied too.

Nov 18, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #7,964 of 24,683

Just gotta say a huge thank you to Bobtrinity for this!
Got my PM4s Wednesday pm, but one of the damped gold filters I found to be damaged upon opening box :cry: So I shot Bob a message at about 7pm wed night, he asked me to drop him an email Thursday to remind him to sort it out for me,which I duly did. So imagine my surprise Friday lunchtime when this turned up with a new set of gold filters in it:sunglasses: Gotta hand it to Trinity and Bob that is customer service of the highest order! Thanks again Bob you truly are a diamond! :beers::sunglasses:

Nov 18, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #7,965 of 24,683

Well at least you got shipping notification. Nothing here for and I ordered 6/28. Waas

Yep, as far as I've read Bob, you're the only person in the US to receive any indication of shipping info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back