TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 1, 2016 at 2:05 AM Post #7,216 of 24,683
Very sad that people have no patience. Everything is instant gratification these days.
I get excited about things as well but you have to be able to be adult like and understand The idea of patience. The world does not revolve around to give an individual. Very sad how society is changing to being so selfish

I've been waiting on the pm6 then hunter since the Hunter teaser came out, no complaints from me. I have developed a thing for checking this thread nearly ever day though... nothing wrong with me. 
rolleyes.gif

Nov 1, 2016 at 2:14 AM Post #7,217 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity
I'm thinking that you would add volume control to Phantom Air production after KS
Is it possible if you give choice to KS backers : without volume control will ship first & whoever want volume control will be ship later

Read the front page post of Jason Stoddard, interesting stuff....

Nov 1, 2016 at 2:27 AM Post #7,218 of 24,683
Just sad it's even necessary to have to spell it out like that... Comes with the job I suppose. I don't envy you Bob
tongue.gif
!

Right? I just don't get what was so hard to comprehend about such a simple poll. I'll be honest, I'm one of the people that voted no on the volume control. It didn't have anything to do with production timeline, I just don't really care to have volume control on the device itself so I just went with no, it's fine as it's been proposed. The way the poll was looking, would I be mad if the final decision was yes with a little delay and added production time? Hell no! It's another added feature, and a quite significant one! That sort of stuff takes time. Has anything ever come out from the Trinity shop so far that's anything short of impressive? Bob and the rest of his stellar team have yet to show me they're capable of anything less.

In short, I may have voted no for volume control, but I'd happily support the decision if it were yes, regardless of delays. Kickstarter is a platform to fund production and design. Changes in either step can alter shipping estimates and that's a fundamental fact. If you want to help someone's vision get off the ground, you're in the right place. If you want the exact product delivered on a set date, go buy something in production already and stop backing things on Kickstarter.

Read the front page post of Jason Stoddard, interesting stuff....

Interesting indeed. He's another one of those guys that will straight-up tell you what's what. I like that.

Nov 1, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #7,219 of 24,683
I've been waiting on the pm6 then hunter since the Hunter teaser came out, no complaints from me. I have developed a thing for checking this thread nearly ever day though... nothing wrong with me. :rolleyes:

You're doing better than me. I check this thread several times each hour throughout the day to see if bob has given us more info about anything really. The day of shipping for the pm4 is almost here and boy am I excited.

Nov 1, 2016 at 2:37 AM Post #7,220 of 24,683
Nov 1, 2016 at 2:54 AM Post #7,221 of 24,683
You're doing better than me. I check this thread several times each hour throughout the day to see if bob has given us more info about anything really. The day of shipping for the pm4 is almost here and boy am I excited.

You think that's bad?  I am doing the same... except I'm waiting for PM6 hehe

Nov 1, 2016 at 7:43 AM Post #7,223 of 24,683
Any chance you can link that post? I'm interested in reading it

by the way, I looked and as usual my search skills suck and couldn't find it

Here you go, post 13622 :wink:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/701900/schiit-happened-the-story-of-the-worlds-most-improbable-start-up/13620#post_12963529

Nov 1, 2016 at 11:07 AM Post #7,226 of 24,683
While waiting for my PM4s to be shipped (I anticipate receipt around 11-21) I ordered a "spare" pair of Technes which arrived yesterday.  I must have been alseep at the switch as I was unaware that Trinity now ships all their IEMs with additional SpinFit tips.  Very nice touch!

Nov 1, 2016 at 11:26 AM Post #7,227 of 24,683
  While waiting for my PM4s to be shipped (I anticipate receipt around 11-21) I ordered a "spare" pair of Technes which arrived yesterday.  I must have been alseep at the switch as I was unaware that Trinity now ships all their IEMs with additional SpinFit tips.  Very nice touch!

Impressive display of accessories there for £35!

Nov 1, 2016 at 11:41 AM Post #7,228 of 24,683

Do they now? I didn't realize they did that for all IEMs in production now. I originally though it was just part of the new accessory pack. That's nice as I very much enjoy my Hyperions right now using Spinfits. Does that package have all 4 sizes in it?

Nov 1, 2016 at 12:40 PM Post #7,229 of 24,683

Thanks Bob, and I do mean that insincerely
tongue_smile.gif

I saw that pic in the thumbnails at the top of the page, and thought maybe by some miracle, the PM4's had already started shipping (especially as I've just got a slip through the letterbox saying a bunch of parcels are waiting for collection). So I was excitedly browsing through all the new posts on here, wondering if it could really be true
basshead.gif

Result? Sad face. But happy for you and your new Techne's
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #7,230 of 24,683

That's a nice parcel for the price on the eve of the pm4!
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back