TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 25, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #6,407 of 24,683

removed grills, much better, they get blocked with earwax and loose volume anyway I prefer nothing between dd and my ear canal

Sep 25, 2016 at 2:08 PM Post #6,409 of 24,683
it is only zapping when device is connected to charger uk plug

only zaps left iem

also zapped out of box with 3.5mm 3 pole jack

none of other iems zapp when device charging

and both devices zap when charging iPhone and cayin n5 which is unlikely both be broken

and zaps with balanced too

and zap is continuous less or more

and no zapping at all when not connected to cable to charge

I can live with it, may be my room is static, carpets can collect static?

delta doesn't have it and I hope pm4 won't, if it will it's ok with me I will buy nail finish to coat. not gonna stop though because of it
smily_headphones1.gif

may be my wall plug is not grounded, I use it from a busy wall plug extension with 8 plugs 5 currently attached that is connected to another wall plug extension with 8 plugs with router and Hoover attached to that one, may be it's just my wiring of electricity wall plugs

...well that's a bit concerning. I'd rather not get zapped by my headphones.

Sep 25, 2016 at 2:39 PM Post #6,412 of 24,683
Bob, regarding the Phantom Air (and also the rest of the Phatom series),

would there be any problems with using them to run or go do other physical activities? I sweat a lot when I go running so I am a bit worried about it getting wet.

This may have been addressed previously. If that's the case, I am sorry.

Sep 25, 2016 at 3:25 PM Post #6,413 of 24,683
...well that's a bit concerning. I'd rather not get zapped by my headphones.

ask bob he makes them, when you make iems you get weird bugs like that, you forget to check static electricity and customer gets electricity issues.

actually when no music plays and charger is connected there is static noise, when I disconnect no noise.

both iems get annoying charge. these are metal so, only way to fix is lackuer it.

the only iems I got electricity is with iems I made, shells need coating but that's a production

Bob probably wanted to surprise customers with iems so may be rushed it, so can't really be too annoyed, as long as pm4 doesn't have it

Sep 25, 2016 at 3:47 PM Post #6,414 of 24,683
Bob, regarding the Phantom Air (and also the rest of the Phatom series),

would there be any problems with using them to run or go do other physical activities? I sweat a lot when I go running so I am a bit worried about it getting wet.

This may have been addressed previously. If that's the case, I am sorry.

The Air are splash proof anyway. Rest of the range you should have no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back