TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 7, 2016 at 6:58 AM Post #5,791 of 24,683
Absolutely no version 2 of Master6 or Hunter and I very much doubt to Master4 , if there is any tweaks it will be to finesse a shell possibly or tweak a connector or a cable. We have spent way to much time tweaking and we are happy with what we have now

Thank you Bob for clarifying this. Please take your time on these high-end IEMs. I personally and I'm sure many others would agree, I'd rather you take your time as you always do and make the best product for us.

Thank you for clarifying Atlas and Delta. Sounds like another excellent product.

Looking forward to the release in the next few months of all these fantastic IEM.

I hope work on the kick starter campaign is going smoothly for you as myself and many others are very much looking forward to more information and being able to purchase phantom Air

Sep 7, 2016 at 7:06 AM Post #5,792 of 24,683
Thank you Bob for clarifying this. Please take your time on these high-end IEMs. I personally and I'm sure many others would agree, I'd rather you take your time as you always do and make the best product for us.

Thank you for clarifying Atlas and Delta. Sounds like another excellent product.

Looking forward to the release in the next few months of all these fantastic IEM.

I hope work on the kick starter campaign is going smoothly for you as myself and many others are very much looking forward to more information and being able to purchase phantom Air

Filming is done for kickstarter and just some editing and we will be live in around a weeks time. 

Sep 7, 2016 at 9:10 AM Post #5,794 of 24,683
Let me explain a little about the Atlas Delta.

The reason for this model is to replace the Atlas and the Delta at the same time. We took the best bits of each model to combine into this new model.

The V2 Delta has a beautiful sound and as such the Atlas Delta gets exactly the same sound signature and driver set up and filter system as the Delta V2, so those who already own the V2 Delta, don't worry your not losing out on a sound upgrade. 

The Atlas had a much better ergonomic fit but needed a better detachable cable setup and filter system to really make it shine.

We realised that having 2 models that did almost the same thing was silly and also posed a problem for the customer. 

So now its condensed into one model.

So just to recap, you are getting EXACTLY the same sound as the Delta V2 with the same tuning options, but you do get a better ergonomic fit along with the splash proof and a better cable set up.

Any questions folks, just ask.

Could we trade in the delta v-2 for a discount towards this delta atlas? I would love having a waterproof iem

Sep 7, 2016 at 11:59 AM Post #5,798 of 24,683
  No discount codes on Atlas-Delta? Yesterday, that message was not there. Just to know.

The Trinity Atlas Delta is pre-order item and shipping will begin in NOVEMBER 2016. By adding to cart/basket you agree to your card being charged.
DISCOUNT CODES OR VOUCHERS CANNOT BE USED ON THIS PRODUCT. ANY ORDERS PLACED USING DISCOUNT VOUCHERS OR CODES WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED.

Sep 7, 2016 at 11:59 AM Post #5,799 of 24,683
  After all the talk about the different tip sizes and shapes for in ears, I remembered seeing the video below a while back. So I went and got some Sugru, and I've already put it inside a spare set of tips to my cheap Sony MDR-XB50AP and pressed them into my ears to get the shape. They are hanging up to dry overnight. I'll post back up tomorrow around the same time to let you know how they turned out.

Ok, I tried them out just a few minutes ago, and it worked as advertised, but I won't be using the Sugru filled tips. Here's why. The Sugru did dry to a rubber, and it did hold its shape to my ears, but, unlike a CIEM, the body of the IEM doesn't hold in your ear any better, just the tip. So, the moment you pull on the cable either forward or backward, the tip comes all the way out or unseals and kills the isolation and bass. Also, I have 2 pair of the Sony MDR-XB50AP and did a side by side comparison with them both plugged into my SB E5 and I got no better sound out of the Sugru filled tip over the factory silicone tip. So, back to Comply, and maybe some Kombi tips for all my IEM's soon.

What a tip looked like prior to adding the Sugru

The tip took on a slight oval shape when pressed into my ear

The Sugru under the tip

A closer pic of the shaped Sugru under the tip

Sep 7, 2016 at 12:52 PM Post #5,800 of 24,683
Questions on the Atlas Delta:

- Will the Bluetooth lanyard work with these?  Curious since Apple is about to announce a new phone with no headphone jack...
- Any upgrade / trade-in for these?  

Very interested as I love my Atlas but have been having a few issue with the connectors (loosen every so often and I get sound slipping in/out).  I hope the new version connectors will be more dependable.  

Sep 7, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #5,801 of 24,683
The new 4 Wire Pure Silver Litz Cable is on the site.  Go get them.

https://trinityaudioengineering.com/collections/parts-accessories/products/4-wire-pure-silver-litz-cable

@Bobtrinity  will there be an option to order 2.5mm balanced or pono balanced?

Sep 7, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #5,802 of 24,683
Sep 7, 2016 at 1:09 PM Post #5,803 of 24,683

- Will the Bluetooth lanyard work with these?  Curious since Apple is about to announce a new phone with no headphone jack...

Very interested as I love my Atlas but have been having a few issue with the connectors (loosen every so often and I get sound slipping in/out).  I hope the new version connectors will be more dependable.  

I believe the new Atlas Delta uses the new 2 pin connector like all the phantom lineup which is an option when ordering.

Sep 7, 2016 at 1:12 PM Post #5,804 of 24,683

I believe the new Atlas Delta uses the new 2 pin connector like all the phantom lineup which is an option when ordering.
@bobtrinity - are these similar/the same as the litz cables coming with the Hunter, or are these separate again?

The Hunter says Litz 8 wire copper.

Sep 7, 2016 at 1:58 PM Post #5,805 of 24,683
  The Trinity Atlas Delta is pre-order item and shipping will begin in NOVEMBER 2016. By adding to cart/basket you agree to your card being charged.
DISCOUNT CODES OR VOUCHERS CANNOT BE USED ON THIS PRODUCT. ANY ORDERS PLACED USING DISCOUNT VOUCHERS OR CODES WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED.

Yesterday the page was

But thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back