TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 13, 2016 at 3:42 PM Post #4,051 of 24,683
Hey Bob, my Sabres are still waiting to get delivered. It has been over 3 weeks now. I ordered via. Standard Shipping, which states 7-14 business days. As I haven't received any shipping number, I can't really consult anyone. Order #2391.

Send me an email enquiry@trinityaudioemgineering.com and let's get a replacement set to you.

Jul 13, 2016 at 4:39 PM Post #4,058 of 24,683
Still on the grind outside office hours! 

Appreciate the dedication 
beerchug.gif

Jul 13, 2016 at 5:54 PM Post #4,061 of 24,683
I have an M4 preorder, that I'll keep anyway, but I'm also drawing circles around M6. I'm really tempted for it as an end-of-game (for me), but I'll wait for reviewer's impressions to take final decision.

Reading M6 description, if I understood well, as one of the dual armatures is taking care for low frequencies and lower midrange, are then the DD serving only (more or less) sub bass?

Thanks for your time, Bob.

Jul 13, 2016 at 6:00 PM Post #4,062 of 24,683
If your a new customer and using the head of discount for the first time we will need your user name to confirm you are an actual head first member.

If it's not your first order and have provided it in the past we don't need it again.

Thanks to those that have emailed, we will note your files.

I didn't put my Head-Fi name in my order, so I just emailed you. Just wanted to let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back