TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 29, 2016 at 3:02 AM Post #3,376 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity
 On the Hunter page in the description it states "[COLOR=9C9898]Each Phantom Hunter will include 2 of our Litz 8 wire copper cables for the ultimate Trinity cable to date[/COLOR]"  Then further on down the page it states the following "[COLOR=9C9898]8 WIRE LITZ PRO CABLES + OUR STANDARD MULTI-BRAID CABLES[/COLOR]"  So my question is what cables are included with the Hunter?

Your right, it is a little confusing.

To answer your question you will get 2 x 8 wire cables and 1 x regular multi braid cable.

Toxic cables will be an optional extra at an extra cost at a later stage.

Jun 29, 2016 at 3:14 AM Post #3,377 of 24,683
Your right, it is a little confusing.

To answer your question you will get 2 x 8 wire cables and 1 x regular multi braid cable.

Toxic cables will be an optional extra at an extra cost at a later stage.

Could you tell me about what those 2 Litz cables are? Like material, jack style, termination? Or why there's two of them?

Jun 29, 2016 at 3:33 AM Post #3,378 of 24,683
Could you tell me about what those 2 Litz cables are? Like material, jack style, termination? Or why there's two of them?

They will use occ copper as silver alters the sound too much and not in a good way (in my opinion).

One cable has a memory wire and 1 doesn't.

Jack will be our most recent version as seen on the Sabre.

We include more cables on our models as cables break and all manufacturers have the same issue, so why not just give you spares right out of the box.

Jun 29, 2016 at 4:43 AM Post #3,379 of 24,683
They will use occ copper as silver alters the sound too much and not in a good way (in my opinion).

One cable has a memory wire and 1 doesn't.

Jack will be our most recent version as seen on the Sabre.

We include more cables on our models as cables break and all manufacturers have the same issue, so why not just give you spares right out of the box.

That's a thing I absolutely love. And I love that you see the customer value of including both a memory wire version and a non-memory wire version.

Jun 29, 2016 at 5:03 AM Post #3,380 of 24,683
That's a thing I absolutely love. And I love that you see the customer value of including both a memory wire version and a non-memory wire version.

+1, indeed unusual and highly appreciated.

Jun 29, 2016 at 5:22 AM Post #3,382 of 24,683
  Can you list the two pin connectors for sale on your website for people that want custom cables made.

We will do in the very near future. We just have one or two more things to clear off the to do list first 
biggrin.gif

Jun 29, 2016 at 9:46 AM Post #3,387 of 24,683
I have already ordered a pm4, 2762 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back