TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 15, 2016 at 6:05 AM Post #2,689 of 24,683
As far as I know - neither of us have one.  I haven't heard the Master 4 - and I know Bob was reworking the Master 6.  We know as much as you guys do.

Jun 15, 2016 at 6:42 AM Post #2,691 of 24,683
they will probably get them just after KS launch. Brooko and Hisoundfi have heard all versions of the 6 and we are just putting the final tweaks on it.

Hi Bob. I know I ask every few days, lol.

Any info on Phantom Air? You said about 2 weeks ago you were going to put up some details.

Pretty Please any crumbs on when the KS campaign will be for Master 6 and the Air?

I know I should stop asking but can't help myself.

By the way could an iPhone 5S or 6 drive the Hunter?

Jun 15, 2016 at 6:45 AM Post #2,692 of 24,683
Hi Bob. I know I ask every few days, lol.

Any info on Phantom Air? You said about 2 weeks ago you were going to put up some details.

Pretty Please any crumbs on when the KS campaign will be for Master 6 and the Air?

I know I should stop asking but can't help myself.

By the way could an iPhone 5S or 6 drive the Hunter?

You will get all the info you need at the start of next week on the Air. Hang in their 
wink.gif

KS campaign will be live at the end of the month or start of next.

I have been testing Hunter on iPhone 5s and drives just fine.

Jun 15, 2016 at 6:51 AM Post #2,693 of 24,683
You will get all the info you need at the start of next week on the Air. Hang in their :wink:

KS campaign will be live at the end of the month or start of next.

I have been testing Hunter on iPhone 5s and drives just fine.

Wow. Thx for the incredible fast follow up.

Awesome on the Hunter. That looks to be an fantastic IEM.

Jun 15, 2016 at 7:03 AM Post #2,694 of 24,683
  Review units of Hunter, Master 4 & 6 going out to them later this month

Thanks mate - sorry must have posted just when you were.  Trying to finish a review for FLC8S while monitoring forums.  I'm not a good multi-tasker :)

Jun 15, 2016 at 7:04 AM Post #2,695 of 24,683
Bob another quick question. This one's on the Bluetooth lanyard. Will this have a built-in amplifier to help drive something like a Master 4 or 6? Or just a remote and battery?

Thx as always

Jun 15, 2016 at 9:41 AM Post #2,697 of 24,683
Thanks @Bobtrinity

Hopefully they will be able to put their opinions forward before the M4 offer price is removed.

I still need help deciding between M4 & M6.

Hmm, maybe @Bobtrinity would consider an trade in option upgrade from the PM4 to PM6 down the road? Sorry Bob my mind was wondering a little here
redface.gif

beerchug.gif

Jun 15, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #2,698 of 24,683
For a decision between the M6 and the Hunter it would be very nice to get some information regarding the differences of the sound quality, sound signature, sound stage/imaging, resolution, sibilance,.....

Jun 15, 2016 at 2:04 PM Post #2,700 of 24,683
  For a decision between the M6 and the Hunter it would be very nice to get some information regarding the differences of the sound quality, sound signature, sound stage/imaging, resolution, sibilance,.....

Impressions would be good for those that have to choose mostly likely based on pricing. I think that both will be tunable to a desired sound signature, but things like staging and imaging are going to be less tunable with filters. Still, I personally went for the Hunter since I could use the discount. Figured, might as well pony up for the top dog. And it's gonna be in heat-treated titanium finish!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back