TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 19, 2016 at 8:34 PM Post #1,774 of 24,683
May 20, 2016 at 8:02 AM Post #1,775 of 24,683

just read  80 messages, would be better for the ones like that want to make a Smart buy,should i wait for the kickstarters combos? maybe a hunter, a phantom 4 with bt lanyard combo or master 6 with phantom air and atlas, i was thinking about this or buying them separately is better=?

i saw one of the kickstarter campaings and that gold plated, laser etched combo was really interesting

May 20, 2016 at 9:19 AM Post #1,777 of 24,683

just read  80 messages, would be better for the ones like that want to make a Smart buy,should i wait for the kickstarters combos? maybe a hunter, a phantom 4 with bt lanyard combo or master 6 with phantom air and atlas, i was thinking about this or buying them separately is better=?

i saw one of the kickstarter campaings and that gold plated, laser etched combo was really interesting

unfortunately, no one knows what combos if any will be offered. So its hard to know what will be set at this point.

May 20, 2016 at 9:34 AM Post #1,779 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity

Regarding the Early/Earliest Bird pricing tiers in the upcoming KS: Could you implement an early bird discounted combo tier that matches the pricing on the individual EB tiers for the Master 6 and Air? I've noticed that creators usually offer EB pricing tiers only on individual rewards and that makes me a sad panda. I want both and I also want a chance to score that sweet sweet lowest pricing :wink:

May 20, 2016 at 9:40 AM Post #1,780 of 24,683

I think only the Phantom 6 and the Air will be in the kickstarter (maybe the BT  cable too) so most of that combos are impossible.

May 20, 2016 at 9:52 AM Post #1,781 of 24,683
NOK strengthen itself towards the GBP pretty good today so I dare not wait any longer. The Master 4 is now on order. Planning to combine it with the Bluetooth cable for a mean pair of BT IEM's :wink:

May 20, 2016 at 9:58 AM Post #1,782 of 24,683
NOK strengthen itself towards the GBP pretty good today so I dare not wait any longer. The Master 4 is now on order. Planning to combine it with the Bluetooth cable for a mean pair of BT IEM's
wink.gif

what is nok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back