TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 12, 2016 at 10:30 AM Post #1,456 of 24,683

I don't mind saying, saves some idiot doing a tear down later, on the master 6 it uses 1 x 33AJ007i/9 and 1 x 26-E25WT in conjunction with the twin 7mm titanium drivers

so that means the extension is pretty large. soundstage is immersive.

May 12, 2016 at 10:55 AM Post #1,458 of 24,683
That Trinity Head-Fi member discount is the hook and I'm the fish...

May 12, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #1,462 of 24,683
yes because of this 26-E25WT nice choice of driver mate!

I will have to take a picture of that driver as its so so tiny.

We messed around with so many combos of BA drivers from Sonion. I have so many prototypes, some good , some not so good. Sonion have been utterly amazing with us providing as many sample drivers as we needed until we found the right combination.

I have to say Haico at Sonion has been an absolute star in looking after us and in the end we now have a great product.

May 12, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #1,464 of 24,683
I will have to take a picture of that driver as its so so tiny.

We messed around with so many combos of BA drivers from Sonion. I have so many prototypes, some good , some not so good. Sonion have been utterly amazing with us providing as many sample drivers as we needed until we found the right combination.

I have to say Haico at Sonion has been an absolute star in looking after us and in the end we now have a great product.

just curious why u didnt consider sonion 2354

May 12, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #1,465 of 24,683
Damn, Master 6 are almost 3x the price of the Master 4. Not sure I can justify that purchase at this point, no matter how much better. $500 for in-ear headphones is only for a certain type of person - not someone who is graduating college in a week lol. Now, will the Master 4 be worth upgrading my Delta v1 to? At that price, might be worth a shot getting Trinity's second highest-end headphone.

Bob, any chance of providing some more photos of the Master 4? I can't get a good idea of how they look based on the one on the site. thanks! 

May 12, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #1,467 of 24,683
Damn, Master 6 are almost 3x the price of the Master 4. Not sure I can justify that purchase at this point, no matter how much better. $500 for in-ear headphones is only for a certain type of person - not someone who is graduating college in a week lol. Now, will the Master 4 be worth upgrading my Delta v1 to? At that price, might be worth a shot getting Trinity's second highest-end headphone.

Bob, any chance of providing some more photos of the Master 4? I can't get a good idea of how they look based on the one on the site. thanks! 

Once on kickstarter its £200 so not too bad and does offer more than the 4.

I will take some more shots, we havent put more up yet as that is the pre production prototype and note quite as nice as production unit, also it doesnt sgow our new 2 pin connector set up.

May 12, 2016 at 11:58 AM Post #1,468 of 24,683

I will take some more shots, we havent put more up yet as that is the pre production prototype and note quite as nice as production unit, also it doesnt sgow our new 2 pin connector set up.

So this is not the new two pin with the built in alignment guide? Still looks pretty nice
wink_face.gif
Is this one Toxic's?

You sure are making it hard for me not to jump on the 4 Bob
evil_smiley.gif
I just keep telling myself wait for the 6 KS, I mean Vyrus, Techne, DV2 and Sabre's should hold me over right
redface.gif

beerchug.gif

May 12, 2016 at 11:59 AM Post #1,469 of 24,683

Thank you for the images! Looks great. You're right, the Kickstarter price is excellent for what you are getting. Suppose it's just a timing thing for me. Are the master 4 a significant upgrade to original Delta? Or, what differences do they offer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back