TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 11, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #1,396 of 24,683
Apart from a full size set of cans and maybe the old limited edition coloured unit we wont be building anything else for a while.

Soaking of the full sized cans, any idea what the Kickstarter launch schedule is looking line for those as well? Next week (fingers crossed) the Master 6, then mid Summer for the Vario?

May 11, 2016 at 1:03 PM Post #1,397 of 24,683
Soaking of the full sized cans, any idea what the Kickstarter launch schedule is looking line for those as well? Next week (fingers crossed) the Master 6, then mid Summer for the Vario?

Id expect around mid summer yes. Cans are a lot easier to work with so things can be done quite quickly on those.

May 11, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #1,401 of 24,683
So since suddenly im getting myself in the middle of a divorce can i ask when is the Master 6 supposed to come out? This month or next month Bob?

Sorry to hear that.

We will launch on Kickstarter i. About 2 weeks but payment gets taken at the end of the campaign, so around 6 weeks ish before payment is taken by kickstarter.

May 11, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #1,402 of 24,683
Wont offer anything firmer until we are a week or 2 away. But we are on target after the last update.

I understand.  Thanks.  So let's see last update was 45 days and that was 1-2 weeks ago.  So we are on a time line similar to the Sabre release or maybe little after.  Great. 

Ok.  Now I have too turn on my patience mode(where is that stupid thing).

May 11, 2016 at 1:32 PM Post #1,403 of 24,683
I understand.  Thanks.  So let's see last update was 45 days and that was 1-2 weeks ago.  So we are on a time line similar to the Sabre release or maybe little after.  Great. 

Ok.  Now I have too turn on my patience mode(where is that stupid thing).

Cant find my patience mode either, let me know if you find yours and can i borrow it please? :D

May 11, 2016 at 1:33 PM Post #1,404 of 24,683
  So since suddenly im getting myself in the middle of a divorce can i ask when is the Master 6 supposed to come out? This month or next month Bob?

I was hoping this is was sort of joke around buying too many Trinity Audio IEMs.  Sorry, keep your spirits up.

May 11, 2016 at 2:13 PM Post #1,406 of 24,683
Bobtrinity I would like how this work between master 4 and 6 for the drivers on your website he look similar on specification is it me or a mistake on your website if I understand how this work it will be for Master 4 a 1x twin titanium diaphragm 7mm dynamic drivers with 2x single balanced armatures per ears and for Master 6 2x twin titanium diaphragm 7mm dynamic drivers with 2 single balanced armatures. If is that correct he's a mistake on your website specifying for both 2x twin titanium diaphragm 7mm dynamic drivers with 2 single balanced armatures.

May 11, 2016 at 2:23 PM Post #1,407 of 24,683
Bobtrinity I would like how this work between master 4 and 6 for the drivers on your website he look similar on specification is it me or a mistake on your website if I understand how this work it will be for Master 4 a 1x twin titanium diaphragm 7mm dynamic drivers with 2x single balanced armatures per ears and for Master 6 2x twin titanium diaphragm 7mm dynamic drivers with 2 single balanced armatures. If is that correct he's a mistake on your website specifying for both 2x twin titanium diaphragm 7mm dynamic drivers with 2 single balanced armatures.

On the master 4 it is 2 x dynamic and 2 x single balanced armatures and on the master 6 it's 2 x dynamic and 2 x DUAL balanced armatures.

May 11, 2016 at 2:29 PM Post #1,410 of 24,683
On the master 4 it is 2 x dynamic and 2 x single balanced armatures and on the master 6 it's 2 x dynamic and 2 x DUAL balanced armatures.

I intend to use the earphones on the go with an iphone 6.
I'm wondering if the master 6 is noticebly harder to drive than the master 4 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back