TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 27, 2016 at 8:53 AM Post #1,099 of 24,683

Personally because i would like to try them all  :). For example i like the timming between the atlas and the master6 it gave me enough time to savour my atlas and to save money for the new one, but if for others maybe not. That said it isnt a problem for me personally but it could be for others, just saying.

Although thinking a little bit more maybe u r right since the master 4 will be cheaper than the master 6 and more ppl will be able to buy that one that couldnt afford the more expensive model. So in the end i guess it makes sense and i was thinking in a wrong way.

Edit - what is the price point for the master 4?

I would love to try all of them but I cant float the funds and the wife will beat me down.  LOL

Oops late to the party on price. Sorry

Master 4 is regular price $150 pounds(~$220 US) and pre-order is $110 pounds(~$160 US).

Apr 27, 2016 at 10:16 AM Post #1,101 of 24,683
  You have to remember guys that once we are selling at full retail there will be a £200 difference between the 4 and 6.

Holy mother (but understandable, not to mention even at full price it will be much cheaper than the other alternatives from other companies)... well ill have to see my finances by the time but im only focused on the 6 for the time being.

Apr 27, 2016 at 10:21 AM Post #1,102 of 24,683
  You have to remember guys that once we are selling at full retail there will be a £200 difference between the 4 and 6.

And why I'm going to go right with the M6 first
wink_face.gif
Come on with it Bob and quit stalling would ya
eek.gif
LOL

Apr 27, 2016 at 11:14 AM Post #1,104 of 24,683

Users who are viewing this thread

Back