TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 15, 2016 at 6:54 PM Post #346 of 24,683
@bobtrinity - I know Trinity are ahead of the game with your customer service, but I just had an email asking if I was satisfied with my Vyrus pre-order. Even Dr Who might have struggled to answer that, as they aren't due until the end of April! :wink: I promise I'll reply in a month or two when they arrive...

Mar 15, 2016 at 7:00 PM Post #347 of 24,683
So, Bob, have you decided on real prices yet to replace the estimated ranges in the first post?

I see there is S/M/M/L silicone tips are being included. Assuming that means two pair of medium. Any chance for an in between M/L size for a S, M, M/L, and L kit??

I will be updating everything late next week inc retail pricing and special kickstarter pricing along with all final specs and accessories.

Mar 15, 2016 at 7:02 PM Post #348 of 24,683
@bobtrinity - I know Trinity are ahead of the game with your customer service, but I just had an email asking if I was satisfied with my Vyrus pre-order. Even Dr Who might have struggled to answer that, as they aren't due until the end of April! :wink: I promise I'll reply in a month or two when they arrive...

Sorry about that. Friggin automated system. I promise to hit it with a hammer tomorrow and make it behave :D

Mar 15, 2016 at 8:50 PM Post #349 of 24,683
Sorry about that. Friggin automated system. I promise to hit it with a hammer tomorrow and make it behave
biggrin.gif

Could you hit it with a aluminum headphone stand instead? Seems more appropriate in the audio world......
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2016 at 7:53 PM Post #353 of 24,683
IMHO the dual driver woofer will be fast (=accurate) and go low. Remember that a dual driver configuration makes a box of volume V act like a box of 2V. The 4 BA drivers will take over from there and reproduce mids and highs with similar enhancement in accuracy. My bet is that the Master will take a top spot as a top performer at any price... and perhaps THE top spot when it comes to price/performance.

Mar 19, 2016 at 12:53 PM Post #356 of 24,683
If that is a pre production model, when will the usual suspects be getting their hands on one to write up a review? Literally can't wait for the KS to start!

Mar 19, 2016 at 1:26 PM Post #359 of 24,683
They will. We may not kickstarter them but offer them straight from our site in a kickstarter kind of way.

Glad the Master is moving forward at a deliberate pace. Can't wait for the release ...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back