TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jan 14, 2017 at 1:26 PM Post #10,232 of 24,683
Does anyone know of a third party jack or cable that would fit into the PM4's sockets without warping the sockets? They look like UE 2 pin sockets but I'm not entirely sure as I've never owned any of those cables to test it out.

Mainly interested since I use the phone cable on the PM4 and it's pathetically flimsy and tangles instantly. The two braided cables are great but they lack the in-line mic controls.

Jan 14, 2017 at 1:38 PM Post #10,233 of 24,683

Thanks.
@maniac2003 looks like these will be the cheapest balanced IEM's for our upcoming toys, so just going to order them as well after all.
redface.gif

Jan 14, 2017 at 2:14 PM Post #10,234 of 24,683
Ppl are now focused on PM6, I'm still using pm4 and I am using pm4 with flare dynamic and regular pm4 on right. I still have normal left pm4, but I see no point using it is get so much better quality on left side. One flare and right pm4 seems unattainable cause you lot are keeping yours. It's better overall even with one upgrade.

Thanks for the interesting tests.. In fact I would have been very intrested to hear the current PM4, but just with the Trinity's  NEW dynamic and BA drivers. I hope your experiments  are suggestive on how the new master is going to sound.

Jan 14, 2017 at 2:17 PM Post #10,235 of 24,683
@SubSTI
The PM4's are very good in my book, so if the new Master is even better they would form a lovely pair with our Pioneer toy.

Jan 15, 2017 at 11:45 AM Post #10,236 of 24,683
They are very good, but i got a good scare today.

i went shopping and i took my A35 and my PM4´s out of my coat i used yesterday and put them in to my jacket to go do some shopping, when im at the mall i pull out the player and i see i only have one earpod.

I got that sinking feeling in my heart i had when i got home a a year and a half ago, put my hand in to my jacket pocket and my A15 and my SM3v2 were missing.

First thing i did when i got home is check my coat and i was so relieved when i found the ear pod in the pocket...

I mailed trinity to see how i can get new cables becuase clearly its only a matter of time i end up without earphones.

Jan 15, 2017 at 1:19 PM Post #10,237 of 24,683
They are very good, but i got a good scare today.

i went shopping and i took my A35 and my PM4´s out of my coat i used yesterday and put them in to my jacket to go do some shopping, when im at the mall i pull out the player and i see i only have one earpod.

I got that sinking feeling in my heart i had when i got home a a year and a half ago, put my hand in to my jacket pocket and my A15 and my SM3v2 were missing.

First thing i did when i got home is check my coat and i was so relieved when i found the ear pod in the pocket...

I mailed trinity to see how i can get new cables becuase clearly its only a matter of time i end up without earphones.

same, there's nothing to fix that that's why master was made.

Jan 15, 2017 at 1:51 PM Post #10,238 of 24,683
That's part of the difficulty with the old cable and plugs. I have a Vyrus and Sabre. Both have the same problem ..... keeping the capsules attached to the cable. I resorted to superglue I'm afraid because I don't like those plugs and chances are, I won't have to change the leads.

Jan 16, 2017 at 1:20 PM Post #10,242 of 24,683
I emailed Jake to ask about Master 6 warranty period, he replied that it will be 1 year. Though on this forum I've read that warranty will be extended to 2 years, and 3 years cable. Did Jake or me understood something wrong? Paying 400€ and getting 1 year warranty? I was like "whut?".

Jan 16, 2017 at 1:27 PM Post #10,243 of 24,683
I emailed Jake to ask about Master 6 warranty period, he replied that it will be 1 year. Though on this forum I've read that warranty will be extended to 2 years, and 3 years cable. Did Jake or me understood something wrong? Paying 400€ and getting 1 year warranty? I was like "whut?".

That's a bummer, considering Bob stated, "Furthermore we will be increasing the warranty to 2 years (Hunter and Master 6 included) on the main unit and offer a 3 year cable warranty." Not sure why the warranty still wouldn't apply on the main unit for pre-orders. Regardless, I pre-ordered back in July where the TOS stated a 1 year warranty, so I really can't be that disappointed.

Edit: Whelp, nevermind

Jan 16, 2017 at 1:28 PM Post #10,244 of 24,683

It's two years. I will have a word with Jake...again

Jan 16, 2017 at 1:29 PM Post #10,245 of 24,683
If you're in the EU and the product is sold in the EU, then it's covered by a 2yrs warranty, although I'm sure there are some products that it doesn't apply to. The only opt out is if the seller can prove you created the problem and that's not easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back