TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Nov 9, 2016 at 8:36 AM Post #7,441 of 24,683
*sigh*

@Bobtrinity ... hate to put you on the spot... but anything new or interesting to share? Pics or details on something interesting or whatever nice you might be able share with us today? A brother across the pond needs something positive to look forward to... 

Nov 9, 2016 at 8:48 AM Post #7,442 of 24,683
*sigh*

@Bobtrinity
 ... hate to put you on the spot... but anything new or interesting to share? Pics or details on something interesting or whatever nice you might be able share with us today? A brother across the pond needs something positive to look forward to... 

That bad eh? I thought yesterday was about which is the lesser of two evils?

Good news is that by end of week or maybe Monday time orders should all be out the door.

Nov 9, 2016 at 9:12 AM Post #7,443 of 24,683
That bad eh? I thought yesterday was about which is the lesser of two evils?

Good news is that by end of week or maybe Monday time orders should all be out the door.

beerchug.gif
 that is good news! Can't wait...

Nov 9, 2016 at 9:14 AM Post #7,444 of 24,683
Yeah... not gonna get into a political thing but it was quite a bit more complicated for me than that...also my personal life is in a downward spiral so... *bleh*

That's really great news about the orders, glad it's all moving along smoothly... thanks for the update dude. I keep vacillating between my Delta-II and Atlas... really looking forward to experiencing the new stuff 
redface.gif

Edit: Me right now:
http://i.imgur.com/EUMfqLn.gifv

Nov 9, 2016 at 9:31 AM Post #7,445 of 24,683
Yeah... not gonna get into a political thing but it was quite a bit more complicated for me than that...also my personal life is in a downward spiral so... *bleh*

That's really great news about the orders, glad it's all moving along smoothly... thanks for the update dude. I keep vacillating between my Delta-II and Atlas... really looking forward to experiencing the new stuff :xf_eek:  

Sorry to hear that man. If you need us for anything even just for a chat, I'm here.

Master 4 will most likely stop you listening to our older stuff, it's goood

Nov 9, 2016 at 9:35 AM Post #7,446 of 24,683

That's really great news about the orders, glad it's all moving along smoothly... thanks for the update dude. I keep vacillating between my Delta-II and Atlas... really looking forward to experiencing the new stuff 
redface.gif

I know how you feel. I been there. 
Hang in there :)

Speaking of Trinity, I never owned any before, currently got FLC8s loving them but they lack mid bass boost for tech trance and psy trance.
Spoke to bob at trinity and he said PM4 will be more towards nuetral then previous lines but little above neutral for bass. More U shaped. So it might not be a IEM for me. Waiting for reviews :)

Nov 9, 2016 at 11:43 AM Post #7,450 of 24,683
Search thread. Don't die on us. I hate clean up.

I was hoping for maybe some updates on when production will start. I think they are still shipping in December, but I still check the thread 6+ times a day just in case.
biggrin.gif

I'll try not to die.

All I have right now is my worn down pair of ath-im50's I bought 2 years ago.

Makes waiting just that much harder doesn't it? 
tongue.gif

Nov 9, 2016 at 12:16 PM Post #7,451 of 24,683
I was hoping for maybe some updates on when production will start. I think they are still shipping in December, but I still check the thread 6+ times a day just in case. :D
I'll try not to die.

Makes waiting just that much harder doesn't it? :p

For master 6 and hunter we are currently awaiting drivers before we can go any further in production.

Nov 9, 2016 at 12:31 PM Post #7,455 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity going forward, will the sound signature for the phantom series be U shaped rather then the V shaped from previous Trinity IEMs?
Will the tuning filters be able to create a more V Shaped sound out of the PM4s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back