TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 8, 2016 at 5:10 PM Post #5,841 of 24,683

Have you seen how much everyone else charges for a Silver litz cable? usually triple that price and more!

The Silver litz cable is already sold out... I was just checking to see if I could use it with my current iems while I wait for my PM4 and PM6.

Did someone buy them all and plans to sell them at triple your price?

Sep 9, 2016 at 1:49 AM Post #5,844 of 24,683
I got a bit of a shock today when I yanked the Sabre out of my ear by the cord and the earpiece came apart. Luckily no damage and I was able to snap it back together quickly. I think I only read about it happening to one other person and they fixed it too in the end, probably just something to be mindful of when taking them out. It was cool to see the drivers inside though, I wanted to take a picture but the priority was getting it back together. I think the warranty covers it but my main concern in the moment was being without them for even just a few days or a week.

Sep 9, 2016 at 2:27 AM Post #5,845 of 24,683
I got a bit of a shock today when I yanked the Sabre out of my ear by the cord and the earpiece came apart. Luckily no damage and I was able to snap it back together quickly. I think I only read about it happening to one other person and they fixed it too in the end, probably just something to be mindful of when taking them out. It was cool to see the drivers inside though, I wanted to take a picture but the priority was getting it back together. I think the warranty covers it but my main concern in the moment was being without them for even just a few days or a week.

Hearing this kind of thing actually put me off :/ hopefully it doesnt keep occuring and can be fixed so it doesnt keep happening.

Sep 9, 2016 at 3:22 AM Post #5,849 of 24,683
More than likely because the new video is for the upcoming KS campaign that incorporates both products that are featured in the film.

Guessing they are going for the non-audiophile market who cruise the crowdfunding sites for things like wireless earbuds - the last few attempts on Kickstarter raised millions (EarIn etc) so hopefully Trinity can grab a decent slice of the pie and really catapult into the public mainstream. Will give Bob & Co more cash to keep developing all these other crazy ideas he has for people like the HeadFi crowd here! :wink:

Sep 9, 2016 at 3:55 AM Post #5,850 of 24,683
Guessing they are going for the non-audiophile market who cruise the crowdfunding sites for things like wireless earbuds - the last few attempts on Kickstarter raised millions (EarIn etc) so hopefully Trinity can grab a decent slice of the pie and really catapult into the public mainstream. Will give Bob & Co more cash to keep developing all these other crazy ideas he has for people like the HeadFi crowd here! :wink:

Agreed, Trinity's brand, product and good ole fashioned CS is deserving of more recognition.
Who knows what's to follow? Pretty difficult to top competively priced in ears and gangsta type short movies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back