TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 28, 2016 at 5:48 AM Post #4,442 of 24,683
Vyrus are shipping, I sent lots of shipping notification yesterday and was lots of head-fi members in those.

Thanks for the hard work Bob! 
So we can expect PM4 delivery still within the schedule right?

Jul 28, 2016 at 6:05 AM Post #4,443 of 24,683
Vyrus are shipping, I sent lots of shipping notification yesterday and was lots of head-fi members in those.

I didn't get a shipping notifications, was everybody sent one?

He will have sent one to everyone who he shipped to. He said lots of shipping notifications, not all of them. The main thing is that he's getting through them :grinning:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 28, 2016 at 9:05 AM Post #4,444 of 24,683
He will have sent one to everyone who he shipped to. He said lots of shipping notifications, not all of them. The main thing is that he's getting through them :grinning:

havent got the message yet :frowning2:

Jul 28, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #4,450 of 24,683
@audio123 why? Did you order them separately? You get some with the Vyrus'

i order 3 sets using the coupon from rewards program so they are free

Ahhh yes... Makes sense! I don't think you'll have to wait too long! (I know you're waiting a bit longer due to not being in the uk)
Bob is getting through them as fast as he can. I can guarantee it. They are no good to him just sat around! Lol he'll want them out if the door ASAP, ready for his next shipment. 1k+ is a lot of post to get through, but he'll get through them all soon. :grinning:

Jul 28, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #4,451 of 24,683

I'm asking because I didn't get one for my Sabres either, they just showed up at my door one day. In fact I asked Bob about it and he sent me the tracking number but I got his message the same day that my Sabre arrived.

Jul 28, 2016 at 12:33 PM Post #4,452 of 24,683
[/quote]
I'm asking because I didn't get one for my Sabres either, they just showed up at my door one day. In fact I asked Bob about it and he send me the tracking number but I got his message the same day that my Sabre arrived.[/quote]

Ahh gotcha. Well he does have a LOT to send out. Maybe a couple slip through the net sometimes

Jul 28, 2016 at 12:36 PM Post #4,453 of 24,683
Ahhh yes... Makes sense! I don't think you'll have to wait too long! (I know you're waiting a bit longer due to not being in the uk)
Bob is getting through them as fast as he can. I can guarantee it. They are no good to him just sat around! Lol he'll want them out if the door ASAP, ready for his next shipment. 1k+ is a lot of post to get through, but he'll get through them all soon. :grinning:

i want my vyrus :)
I'm asking because I didn't get one for my Sabres either, they just showed up at my door one day. In fact I asked Bob about it and he send me the tracking number but I got his message the same day that my Sabre arrived.[/quote]

Ahh gotcha. Well he does have a LOT to send out. Maybe a couple slip through the net sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

since when there is tracking number for trinity shipping oO

Jul 28, 2016 at 12:52 PM Post #4,455 of 24,683

i want my vyrus :)
I'm asking because I didn't get one for my Sabres either, they just showed up at my door one day. In fact I asked Bob about it and he send me the tracking number but I got his message the same day that my Sabre arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

since when there is tracking number for trinity shipping oO
[/quote]

We know you do dude. But to be blunt... You'll get it when you get it :wink:

I think tracking numbers were just for express shipping in the uk(?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back