TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS ETC - DO NOT POST ABOUT ORDER STATUS - COMPLAINING - ETC.)

Which Is Your Favorite Filter?

• Total voters
Nov 4, 2017 at 1:19 AM Post #1,486 of 1,582
I would be reluctant to do business with Bob's new company until the new place proves out. The price points are darned high. And I could easily see a remake of Trinity and its drama but at higher price points.

Seems weird that Trinity would have to stop making products designed by Bob before he left. But then again so many other things about this company make me scratch my head that it could be possible.

I would love to find a way to get a balanced cable option that uses industry standards for the Icarus III.

Looking at a few DAP units with balanced outputs right now.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2017 at 3:59 AM Post #1,487 of 1,582
I would love to find a way to get a balanced cable option that uses industry standards for the Icarus III.

Looking at a few DAP units with balanced outputs right now.

Speak to Lee, https://www.veclan.com/ he will help you out. He's done a few adapters for people with TA iems as well. I'm sure you could get an adapter or a cable made up pretty economically.

Nov 9, 2017 at 9:31 AM Post #1,488 of 1,582
Guys I've been out of the loop for quite some while now. Any ideas about the Icarus I? Kieran told me shipping will commence next week, but I have very little faith in anything that comes from Trinity nowadays. Thinking about cancelling my order, any thoughts?

I really enjoy my Master, but needless to say I won't be buying anything from Trinity anymore.

Nov 13, 2017 at 2:58 PM Post #1,489 of 1,582
Did any of you guys has received icarus IV??

Nov 13, 2017 at 3:11 PM Post #1,490 of 1,582
I haven't even received my Phantom Air yet, let alone the IV.

Nov 14, 2017 at 9:14 PM Post #1,495 of 1,582
Icarus III was never on kickstarter. It was sold at 75£ at its lowest price off of Trinity's site. Why do you ask?

I was looking to part ways with mine, but I wasn't sure how much to list it for. The 200+ euro price off the website seemed kind of high. I've been playing around with some chi-fi IEMs, and it's really incredible what you can get under $100 these days :)

Nov 14, 2017 at 9:33 PM Post #1,496 of 1,582
I was looking to part ways with mine, but I wasn't sure how much to list it for. The 200+ euro price off the website seemed kind of high. I've been playing around with some chi-fi IEMs, and it's really incredible what you can get under $100 these days :)

Quite true. Makes you wonder why people still pay crazy prices for audio gear...

... Then again, my 64 Audio u8 was worth every penny...

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2017 at 6:05 AM Post #1,499 of 1,582
Guys....any news on icarus IV....???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back