TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS ETC - DO NOT POST ABOUT ORDER STATUS - COMPLAINING - ETC.)

Which Is Your Favorite Filter?

• Total voters
Mar 29, 2017 at 4:25 AM Post #256 of 1,582
That was posted back when we were still having beneficial 'discussion' and people were not jumping to conclusions and fearing the worst, just reading the posts across the threads from last night / this morning i see people making statements and having to be corrected as they are wrong - this is not helping the situation people!

If you're not sure of something then word it as a question rather than making it a statement, we can then help each other (i thought that was what forums were all about).

Bob posted this last month "Thats correct, same bore filters.

We have now got them all uniform and all filters across all the new gear will do the same thing."

He has said a few times they aren't going to use the triple bore design.

Mar 29, 2017 at 4:52 AM Post #258 of 1,582
Bob posted this last month "Thats correct, same bore filters.

We have now got them all uniform and all filters across all the new gear will do the same thing."

He has said a few times they aren't going to use the triple bore design.

No triple bore? DAMN! 

We will have to wait and see, people have posted many times that they ditched them but i believe they had all ' interpreted ' it from Bob's post that could easily refer to all "NEW" gear (just like the PM6 / hunter having a different cable when all "new" gear has the modular Y cable).

Fingers crossed they are still there for me.

Mar 29, 2017 at 4:53 AM Post #259 of 1,582
Bit frustrating that these are supposedly shipping and we still aren't sure what we are getting isn't it?

Mar 29, 2017 at 5:08 AM Post #260 of 1,582
Bit frustrating that these are supposedly shipping and we still aren't sure what we are getting isn't it?

Yes... but this is no Amazon and Sony mass produced IEMs. With Trinity I have decided to take the risk of preorder where (among others) you are not exactly sure what you are getting. I was OK with it in November when I made the order and I am OK with it now because the premise has not changed - I have decided to take the risk.

Whatever the final package is, I will evaluate it as it will be delivered. Features some of the prototypes might have had are not important for me (even if the triple bore filters look badass :)).

Mar 29, 2017 at 5:14 AM Post #261 of 1,582

I would agree it is a little but at the same time I know decisions are being made (changes) largely for the right reasons - to bring a better product to market (opinions will vary).

Other products i have backed or funded have been changed to save costs or avoid delays and in my opinion that is not what i signed up to here - i liked the different perspective trinity have and that is why they have earned​ my patience.

I considered if this post was in the spirit of this newer "positive" thread before i hit reply and came to the conclusion it is, as this is a real benefit of their business model / practice that i think many have missed.

Mar 29, 2017 at 5:25 AM Post #263 of 1,582
I would agree it is a little but at the same time I know decisions are being made (changes) largely for the right reasons - to bring a better product to market (opinions will vary).

Other products i have backed or funded have been changed to save costs or avoid delays and in my opinion that is not what i signed up to here - i liked the different perspective trinity have and that is why they have earned​ my patience.

I considered if this post was in the spirit of this newer "positive" thread before i hit reply and came to the conclusion it is, as this is a real benefit of their business model / practice that i think many have missed.

Just imagine me saying it with a smile and a nudge 
smily_headphones1.gif

Not trying to bring negativity to the thread, I actually find it a bit funny at this point.  But the lack of information is getting pretty tiring.  

Mar 29, 2017 at 10:43 AM Post #270 of 1,582
Just pulled the trigger on a pair of Hyperions for a friend of mine. Hopefully he'll like them and give me his impressions on them. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back