TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II
Apr 25, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #181 of 489
No spinfits included yet.

We will have spinfits available in around 2 weeks time and will come in packs containing ss/s/m/l sizes.

Sabres , master and Delta Tetrad will come with them as standard.

Apr 25, 2016 at 5:32 PM Post #182 of 489
I have fallen in love with the gold filters W/Dampers...  It's perfect.  WOW.  Listening to computer magic on them and i dubbed them with the foam tips.  Now that's a beautifully live rich sound without that brightness glaring.  perfect engineering...  BOB you son of a gun!  You really honed in on that.  4 thumps, sir.
etysmile.gif

Apr 25, 2016 at 5:51 PM Post #183 of 489
I have fallen in love with the gold filters W/Dampers...  It's perfect.  WOW.  Listening to computer magic on them and i dubbed them with the foam tips.  Now that's a beautifully live rich sound without that brightness glaring.  perfect engineering...  BOB you son of a gun!  You really honed in on that.  4 thumps, sir.:etysmile:

My favourite combo too :D

Apr 25, 2016 at 6:18 PM Post #185 of 489
Apr 25, 2016 at 7:48 PM Post #188 of 489
:wink:

Thats all your getting for tonight :D

Looks at Bob's signature. I thought tetras was a typo... But No, another IEM!!

Wonder if that means a Delta with dual dynamic drivers and 2 BA? Oh the torture. Crap

Apr 25, 2016 at 7:54 PM Post #189 of 489
  My pleasure.
I prefer using foam tips, those things isolate like crazy, but when using the double flanged tips they also seal off my inner ear pretty well. The shells stay nicely put in my ears, and I'm an M-tip size person if that's relevant. And they do not feel too isolating, you know..that feeling when you can hear your own heartbeat kinda isolation and your ears warm up from the inside? Not an issue. My inner ear is sensitive to pressure/heat/cold and I can wear these iems without any discomfort (as long as you don't force me to use the silver filters
wink.gif

Anything in particular you need me to try? Won't make a handstand with them or anything, it has to be -sitting behind desk- related listening
biggrin.gif

Yeah, do a barrel roll!
biggrin.gif

Jokes aside, thanks again for the impressions. I just wanted to know if they would isolate ambient noise while playing. For ambient noise I mean people talking (think university cafeteria), dogs barking, planes flying overhead. Any idea on how well it bodes in these situations?

wink.gif

Thats all your getting for tonight 
biggrin.gif

Damn Bob, now I'll have to wait even more!

Apr 25, 2016 at 8:24 PM Post #190 of 489

And here I thought I recently saw something like we are going to let the dust settle for a while after the Master 6:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Apr 26, 2016 at 2:37 AM Post #192 of 489
  Yeah, do a barrel roll!
biggrin.gif

Jokes aside, thanks again for the impressions. I just wanted to know if they would isolate ambient noise while playing. For ambient noise I mean people talking (think university cafeteria), dogs barking, planes flying overhead. Any idea on how well it bodes in these situations?

I'm out of barrels
biggrin.gif
I  usually turn the volume down to 0 or take them out of my ears when the missus is trying to talk to me? Good indication of isolation imho. 
wink.gif

It is quiet around my home and I don't use them out and about, so can't say anything about that..

Apr 26, 2016 at 2:38 AM Post #193 of 489
My first impression of the new Deltas:

Build quality is amazing !!! Huge accessory package. Braided cable feels really nice and i have no microphonics with it. 

For Comparison I´ve only got the AKG K374( 1 dynamic driver, 12Hz-24kHz, 28 Ohm).

I have yet to try all the different filters. So far the the silver(fun)-filters sound very good, however i miss a little bit subbass.
Overall clarity the deltas wins, treble is a little bit smoother on the akg. Bass quality on the deltas is very good. Detailed and tight.
The akg has a lot subbass and sometimes the bass seems a little overemphasized, so the mids and highs go down.
As source I use the Oneplus One with poweramp.

Apr 26, 2016 at 3:30 AM Post #194 of 489

My guesses for the Tetrad:

Resurrected Master 4
Dual - dual micro DD (4dds, 2 pairs in push pull)
Two dual BAs (retuned from the Master 6), no DD

Surely that covers all bases! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back